Tony Moly Panda's Dream White Hand Cream uploaded by Amy K.Tony Moly Panda's Dream White Hand Cream uploaded by Camille P.

BY TONYMOLY

Apply quarter-sized amount and massage in for absorptionThe cream transforms dark and dull skin tone, making hands white and bright, filled with moisture, and smooth. The rich texture with bamboo shoots and bamboo sap deeply moisturizes winter dry hands. With Tony Moly Panda's Dream White Hand Cream's adorable, portable size and loveable panda design, have fun creating soft, fair, beautiful hands. see more...

• Is the cream oily..? how long does it takes to be absorbe...4 Answers
  • Need this were can I buy it 2 Answers
  • I would love to have this panda sitting on my desk, but d...2 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY*
Kayla B.
Newport News, VA
Of course the packaging is adorable so there's automatic likes to go around. As for the actual product itself, it does focus on brightening and you'll definitely notice the slight shimmer it gives. Very subtle, the fragrance reminds me oddly of grapes. It's also moisturizing and does the job well.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was really pleasantly surprised by this cream! I tried it out using a few sample satchets at first, but soon purchased the full size because this cream actually works wonders! It makes my hands super soft, and the packaging is adorable and looks so cute on my night stand. Definite repurchase!
Jeniveve H.
Gainesville, FL
This hand cream smells amazing and is really moisturizing. It has lasted me forever. The only issue with it is the fact that my hands feel a little greasy afterwards.
Yazbek O.
Gardena, CA
I love this hand cream. It leaves your hands so soft and the smell is amazing. He packaging is small enough to carry around and who doesn't love pandas ?
Samera S.
Plano, TX
Love this hand cream it smells Devine and it so softening for the hands I just love it
Camille P.
Richmond, B.C.
I bought this item because of its adorable packaging and its scent! The cream is gentle, smooth, and most of all moisturizing! I reuse the panda container with other hand creams just because it's cute and convenient to bring around. I will definitely repurchase!
Claire C.
This panda's Dream White Hand Cream is amazing! This cream hydrates my hands very well. The cream transforms my hands into bright, moisture and smooth hands. Also the cream smell so good!!! It's a portable size with a lovable panda design. ^^
Amy K.
I don’t understand this product. What is the whitening aspect for? Hard to blend in and very pricey. Beautiful packaging though
Sisto A.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
Is the cream oily..? how long does it takes to be absorbed by the skin?
Rachel E.
Lutz, FL
I would love to have this panda sitting on my desk, but does it work?! Also, does it have a fragrance?
Ruby C.
Long Beach, CA
Need this were can I buy it