BY TONYMOLY

An adorable yet effective eye patch backed with the power of bamboo extract to brighten. The Panda's Dream Eye Patch is formulated with bamboo extract which is rich in amino acids to help brighten the skin around the eyes, diminish the look of dark circles and fine lines, and promote moisturization. The adorable eye patches are designed to resemble panda eyes once applied. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product does not contain talc, benzophenone, silicone, or tar color. see more...

• I've never used any of this brands product...but this pac...2 Answers
  • Does it works better than the stick?1 Answers
  • Hi!! I have dark circles, how do I use it?1 Answers
Marina B.
Super cute especially for a fun night in with friends being silly. I’m a great fan of all the tony moly face masks. I try to do one at least once a week as it leaves my skin glowing and hydrated. It seems to help tone down hyper pigmentation. I usually wear it before going to sleep until it dries out and massage the moisture into my skin. The next day my skin looks radiant. I love how smooth my skin feels after.
Ashley G.
Florence, SC
I liked this product a lot because the patches cover the whole eye and it’s an inexpensive eye treatment that’s fun too. I’ve had issues with other eye patches sliding down, these do not. I haven’t used them enough to get results but so far I will continue to buy.
Brittany M.
I love the brand Tony Moly but these were just so so. They didn't do much to be honest but they were cute and fun to use and a decent price. I probably would buy again as they feel soothing even if I don't see a difference under the eye. For those on a budget and want to try eye patches I think this would be a good start!
Marella M.
New Milford, NJ
Super refreshing, I throw it in the fridge when I take a warm shower and need to de-puff my eyes! They’re extremely easy to put on and super useful for those days when you have dark circles from not sleeping the night before! Most of the time when I put these on, I don’t need to use under eye concealer!
Sierra H.
Tampa, FL
I really enjoyed this product! The packaging is really cute, which is the main reason that I purchased it. Surprisingly, it worked wonderfully in deeply moisturizing my face and getting it super soft and supple. I definitely would recommend to others! The only downfall was the sticky overdue that hung onto my face afterwards.
Ashleigh S.
Richmond, TX
These are super refreshing for tired eyes. I love using them after a long day or early morning to help with puffiness. I find resting quietly while they work their magic is beneficial, too. I usually add a face mask whilst using these patches for a full k-beauty experience.
Kiera C.
Dark circles from a night out? This is your go to! Simply put the patches under your eyes, sit back and relax. This is my favorite for eye patches! I’ve bought this product numerous times from ulta beauty store. Never disappointed, it’s one of my favorites!
Kat C.
These are average eye patches. They were good for soothing my under eye bags, and softened some dark circles. However I didn’t notice any dramatic changes. They’re decent for the price. If they came as a larger value pack I’d recommend, but not as an individual.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
These were a lot bigger than I had expected, they also don’t stay in place very well. Too big for my face! The product is pretty hilarious though. Would I buy again? Probably not. But it was a fun thing to try.
Emily F.
Aberdeen Township
I got these as a fun spa day activity to do with my eight year old daughter. I really didn’t expect to love these as much as I did! They are extremely effective at calming the puffiness around the eye area! What a pleasant surprise! I will definitely repurchase.
Katie C.
Dearborn, MI
So you feel these really work?
Rachel M.
Kennesaw, GA
My boyfriend has awful awful genetic dark circles, do you think this product would help for long term care?
Allison R.
Youngsville, LA
I've never used any of this brands product...but this packaging has got me wanting to. Thoughts ?
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
I have just discovered the line of Korean and Asian women skin care and very excited about trying the different products they have.I did try the tonymolo seaweed mask which left my skin feeling so awesome.I am sure I am A little late abouy asking a question about them.Do you have certain brands that you like over other brands.What really hydrates your skin the best.from your feet to your face.Thank you for any knowledge you could share.
Jelissa C.
Burnaby, BC
Does this help puffy eyes and dark circles? and does it last long?