BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTONYMOLY
Tony Moly Panda's Dream Eye Patch 1 pair of sheets

Tony Moly Panda's Dream Eye Patch 1 pair of sheets

An adorable yet effective eye patch backed with the power of bamboo extract to brighten. The Panda's Dream Eye Patch is formulated with bamboo extract which is rich in amino acids to help brighten the skin around the eyes, diminish the look of dark circles and fine lines, and promote moisturization. The adorable eye patches are designed to resemble panda eyes once applied. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product does not contain talc, benzophenone, silicone, or tar color.

Is it worth buying it for one time use?
Iv always wanted to use this product but I’m in sure on how I feel about not knowing if it takes the bags away from the eyes Tony Moly Panda's Dream Eye Patch 1 pair of sheets?
Necesito probar esta mascarilla. Me la podrán mandar y yo la recomiendo? I need to try this mask. Can you send it to me and I recommend it?
Start your review of Tony Moly Panda's Dream Eye Patch 1 pair of sheets!
Rain J.
Lakeland
It comes with two pads for each eye and covers both of them up and down. It moisturizes my under eyes and upper eyes. Can definitely see result after one use. My under eye become brighter and more moisturizer. The price are pretty good and it’s effective
Sarah Z.
Woodhaven
i have very bad dark circles (blame bad genetics and poor sleep schedules for that one), and picked this up online. very similar to their “my little pet” eye masks, this took care of most of my dark under eyes without leaving a sticky residue. very affordable price and (obviously) adorable packaging.
Jenny S.
Cleveland, OH
Tony Moly Panda's Dream Eye Patch 1 pair of sheets uploaded by Jenny S.
I love these eye patches. It reacted well with my skin and it reduced the dark circles under my eyes. It also left my skin feeling soft, so I would definitely use again!
Zoe R.
San Diego, CA
This is adorable and has great packaging but didn’t do anything for my skin in a good or a bad way
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
2,262 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
Never tried one of Tony Moly’s eye masks, I’m a big fan of the sheet masks so I thought I’d try this. It brightens, de puffs and firms my whole eye area. It has Bamboo and Peony to illuminate and rejuvenate the eye area. It’s good for dark circles, under eye bags, puffiness, etc. Plus I like they made it fun by making it look like Panda eyes. It’s also made without fragrance, alcohol, parabens, sulfates, and no dyes. It’s a really nice refreshing eye mask that’s perfect after a long hard day. Love it
Jennifer V.
Avenel, NJ
Tony Moly Panda's Dream Eye Patch 1 pair of sheets uploaded by Jennifer V.
Purchased at: Macy's
This product is amazing 😉 I love panda 🐼 and the presentation is perfect. Good product good image
Jessica C.
Newport News, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
This was such a soothing eye mask. I have dark under eye bags and this felt like it absolutely helped tighten and lighten my undereye area. This is by far my favorite under eye mask. Plus it is very very easy to find and reasonably priced.
Kimberly  F.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this product on the day of my wedding and it helped to brighten up my under eyes
Sierra J.
Alamogordo
I've tried these a couple times and both time my eyes felt hydrated but didn't seem like much of a change.
Giovanna C.
Waukegan, IL
TONYMOLY Panda's Dream Eye Patch the best and super high product I really really love it so much