Tony Moly Panda's Dream Eye Patch uploaded by Janie R.Tony Moly Panda's Dream Eye Patch uploaded by Jarrah M.Tony Moly Panda's Dream Eye Patch uploaded by Jenna L.

BY TONYMOLY

Panda's Dream Eye Patch - Tony Moly's Panda's Dream Eye Patch is an adorable yet effective eye patch baked with the power of bamboo extract. Bamboo extract - which is rich in amino acids - helps brighten the skin around the eyes, diminishing the look of dark circles and fine lines, and promote moisturization. These adorable eye patches are designed to resemble panda eyes once applied. - Panda's Dream Eye Patch see more...

Jarrah M.
Lafayette, LA
The Tony Moly Panda’s Dream Eye Patch are a pain to use because they're so big. They are designed with little slits in them so you can open your eyes but when you do, it kind of pulls it away from the rest of your eye area. so it's best to just sit there and relax with your eyes closed. but!! they seem to do something lovely for my eyes so I’ll definitely continue using these. I don’t think they’ll eliminate dark circles completely but they do add a bit of moisture to eyes while depuffing and giving eyes a more brighter appearance temporarily
I bought this at Ulta for $3. I'm obsessed with Panda's and I couldn't pass the opportunity to take a selfie while rocking these! Ive only used it once. I stored it in the fridge until I was ready to use it. Really enjoyed the cool effect.
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
This is the thing makes you look a lil weird but it feels so refreshing on your eyes! I love it! For $3 on Memebox or ulta. It's not bad! I will repurchase again! I mean who doesn't want panda eyes?! Come on!
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
My sister bought these not to long ago and really liked them. They helped lighten up her dark circles and moisturize under her eyes.
Deborah W.
West New York, NJ
I recently tried it I liked it but the only problem is that it's way to big and I was not able to open my eyes with the open area
Maridania C.
When I decided to try this product was a lot of waiting, but the feeling of freshness and rest stops is amazing.
Jenna L.
These eye patches are like mini sheet masks for the eye area!! The packaging is adorable and they are black, making you look like a panda when wearing them!! lol it's kinda hilarious, but they work. When you know your getting 4 hrs sleep and you have somewhere important to be the next day, use these for 15 mins in the morning when hitting the snooze and wake up with fresh, de-puffed, bright eyes. Remember to tap the essence in after and let it sink in for a few mins after removal. Or you can wear them after a hot bath when your pores are open before bed to relax. I bought on Amazon. My only peeve with these are the eye holes are very large so the patch does cover the top half of your cheek and above the eyebrow area. I maneuver mine to get the under eye and lid area better. Will definitely continue to use and purchase again!!Tony Moly Panda's Dream Eye Patch
Megan R.
Birmingham , AL
Love this eye mask, and Tony Moly knows how to make everything so fun! I love how this mask wrapped around my entire eye - my eyelids sometimes need some love too! No harsh scent. Cheaply priced. I will definitely repurchase!
Janie R.
The packaging is cute and it's affordable if you're purchasing it every once in a while. You apply these to a cleansed face and then stick it on. It provides an extra bit of moisture . I'll be using these before special events .