Tony Moly Panda's Dream Brightening Eye Base 0.32 oz

A portable eye serum base in a stick, infused with chrysin and brightening peptides to illuminate the look of skin around the eye area. Awaken tired eyes, while you nourish the skin around the eye, with this Brightening Eye Base. This lightly tinted base instantly nourishes the skin while it luminizes the skin around eyes. Infused with pearl extracts and chrysin, it can be worn alone or as a primer underneath your concealer to instantly brighten up the look of dark circles at home or on the go.

Is it for before applying makeup?
Has anyone else purchased this cute little panda? I was disappointed at how small he was for $12. But surprisingly it works great for dark or red circles around the eyes!
Is this product more of a skincare product or for makeup use?
Start your review of Tony Moly Panda's Dream Brightening Eye Base 0.32 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...hide those sleepless nights and helps my eyeshadow not crease! It's so creamy and smooth and the packaging is extremely cute!” in reviews
I bought this with points and I'm so thankful for this product...and how cute is the packaging? I mean, seriously...who knows dark circles better than pandas? I'll tell you, MOMS! Hahahaha But that's why I love this product!
Park city, KS
I thought it would help with my puffy eyes. It's basically just a white colored concealer. I like it as an eyeshadow base. Info have dark circles under my eyes I have to really blend it in with my skin so you can't see it. I don't think I will buy again.
Gainesville, FL
I don't have very dark circles, but some days they are more noticeable than I'd like. I'm fair enough that this works on my skin and I can see a difference. The stick is much creamier than I was expecting based on reviews I've read - it was very blendable.
Besides the super cute packaging this stuff is amazing! It really helps hide those dark circles under the eyes. I also use it to prime my eyes as long as you use a light hand with it.
I thought this was a pretty neat product. I use this on my under eyes when I didn't get enough sleep, and saw that although it doesn't cure my dark circles, it does make my skin look fully hydrated.
Super cute packaging and it gets the job done, but nothing I'd go gah gah looking for. If you have dry skin then this will only make the skin under your eyes more uncomfortable. So it gets a so/so from me.
Shoreline, WA
It’s super cute and has a very slight brightening effect but you need to use it a a base for other products. It is slightly minty too. There are some better bases that don’t shift as much and have better coverage than this.
Bought it for the packaging but was pleasantly surprised at it concealing abilities. Provides a nice coverage without being cakey. Also makes a descent highlighter on your nose and Cupid's bow.
I actually do have pretty dark circles and this product is a life saver!! It brightens your eyes and makes you look more awake. This is a product that's going to stay with me for life.
Long Beach, CA
I regretted making this purchase (which I did on a whim because of the packaging). Unfortunately, aside from the cute panda, there’s not much that I liked about this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...