Tony Moly Panda's Dream Brightening Eye Base 0.32 oz

A portable eye serum base in a stick, infused with chrysin and brightening peptides to illuminate the look of skin around the eye area. Awaken tired eyes, while you nourish the skin around the eye, with this Brightening Eye Base. This lightly tinted base instantly nourishes the skin while it luminizes the skin around eyes. Infused with pearl extracts and chrysin, it can be worn alone or as a primer underneath your concealer to instantly brighten up the look of dark circles at home or on the go.

Is it for before applying makeup?
Has anyone else purchased this cute little panda? I was disappointed at how small he was for $12. But surprisingly it works great for dark or red circles around the eyes!
Is this product more of a skincare product or for makeup use?
Start your review of Tony Moly Panda's Dream Brightening Eye Base 0.32 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...hide those sleepless nights and helps my eyeshadow not crease! It's so creamy and smooth and the packaging is extremely cute!” in reviews
charlotte, nc
First off, the packaging is super cute and I always sing Desiigner's "Panda" when I wear this stuff. It does feel moisturizing under my eyes once I pat it in. I like to do it as my last step of my nightly routine if I need a boost but I definitely don't reach for it regularly. However, I don't really see this being used as a highlighter like the packaging says because it's too thick and creamy. Overall, I like it!
De Soto, KS
I love this! I don't have any problems with it creasing and it brightens my under eye area. I don't think I have bad dark circles but maybe I am not as critical as others, anyway, it seems to brighten well. I personally prefer to rub my ring finger on it and then apply it using my ring finger rather than straight up rubbing the stick on my face. I really enjoy Tony Moly products.
Christchurch Road, Northampton
I bought this because the packaging got me. It's a panda that cures dark circles, it's brilliant. It's so adorable. The best part is that it really works! It helps off set dark circles better than other products that I've used. I would highly recommend it for using underneath concealer or on no makeup days. I don't use it every day, but I felt it was worth the money. That said, I don't know if mine got a hair in it or it's got some wonky packaging, but when I twist it up to get more product, it's now got a split in it. Still useable, just annoying.
First things first, the packaging is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen. I bring it with me and pull it out just to get a reaction, people love it. Second of all, I have tried a ton of eye serums and by far this is the best one that I have found in it's price range! I have naturally dark circles that definitely lighten up and give my eyes a less tired look after using!
Allen, TX
Cute packaging first of all. No scent. It's white and it brightens under your eye. Now it doesn't make dark circles totally disappear, but if your under eyes aren't too bad then it works well. I saw on YouTube about using it as an eye primer but I haven't tried. It shows up white under your eyes and it is somewhat thick. I just warm it up and pat with my ring fingers and it blends on nicely before applying on foundation. It seems to last a long time too.
I'll admit. I bought this because I adore Panda's. But initially I wasn't quite sure what to expect. It is a decent eye primer but I have tried better...however it does the trick. My eyeshades seem to stay in place without creasing. The packaging alone just makes me happy though...pretty fun to see in a make up bag anyway, and when all my friends see it, they remark how adorable it is.
State College, PA
This didn’t do much for me in terms of brightening. It kinda lightens the under eye area so dark circles aren’t as visible, but it is very clearly a white color so you would have to be super pale to get away with wearing this without some concealer or foundation over. I don’t think deeper skin tones would like this at all because the white blotches would be so visible. At least it looks super cute on my vanity!
Columbia, MD
This stuff is a bit heavy to have under your eyes, in my opinion. However, I feel that it does help to reduce the appearance of dark circles if used under the eyes along with foundation or any cc/bb cream. When you apply it, it does feel moisturizing but you do have to make sure you gently rub it in and smooth it out.
This is an amazing product that I like to use on days I do not put on makeup. It can be applied under your eyes and smugged into the skin with your fingers which produces an instant glow. I also like to apply it under my makeup on days when I know I'll be in pictures because it helps illuminate my eyes.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this packaging and product, although it says an eye base I sometime use it for a quick highlight above my lip or nose if I'm just doing a simple make up look. It is kind of a soft powdery substance that goes on smooth. I would buy again, but maybe online since I found it cheaper online.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...