Tony Moly Panda's Dream Brightening Eye Base 0.32 oz

A portable eye serum base in a stick, infused with chrysin and brightening peptides to illuminate the look of skin around the eye area. Awaken tired eyes, while you nourish the skin around the eye, with this Brightening Eye Base. This lightly tinted base instantly nourishes the skin while it luminizes the skin around eyes. Infused with pearl extracts and chrysin, it can be worn alone or as a primer underneath your concealer to instantly brighten up the look of dark circles at home or on the go.

Is it for before applying makeup?
Has anyone else purchased this cute little panda? I was disappointed at how small he was for $12. But surprisingly it works great for dark or red circles around the eyes!
Is this product more of a skincare product or for makeup use?
Start your review of Tony Moly Panda's Dream Brightening Eye Base 0.32 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...hide those sleepless nights and helps my eyeshadow not crease! It's so creamy and smooth and the packaging is extremely cute!” in reviews
Birnam Road, ['', '', '']
I must say that I was expecting a little bit more from this product. As I like a lot of products from Tony Moly this one didn't work that well for me. The packaging is adorable and definitely caught my eye. It doesn't nourishing under eye area too much but it definitely brightens dark circles. Although the effect is only temporary. The way I recommend to use that stick is to apply it under concealer
This product does what its name suggests and nicely brightens wherever on your face you choose to apply it (I usually use it to add a bit of brightness to spots I highlight in addition to using it under my eyes). Don't expect it to act like a concealer and get rid of dark circles under your eyes or anything; it has almost no concealing properties, only brightening. Otherwise, it has very cute packaging and a pleasant smell. I'd say it's pretty overpriced for the amount you get and its actual functionality, and I wouldn't purchase it again.
I bought this for the dark circles under my eyes, but was also sold on the cute packaging. I can't say that it works for me, I used it everyday for about 2 weeks, but around that time I had a reaction which dried out the skin around my eyes and made them all flaky. It's a shame because I had read positive reviews too. I might try it again in future, as the dryness could have been related to some other factor. Just something to bear in mind if you have sensitive skin.
London, London
this is a really nice product, though not the best eye base i’ve used. it feels so nice and cooling under the eyes and does give a nice smooth base on which you can apply your makeup. it’s also fab for keeping your handbag and using during the day just to hydrate your eyes! i’m not sure i would repurchase purely because (for me) an eye base product needs to be really life-changing for me to bother! definitely recommend for those who would use one on a daily basis though!
Whit, ON
I recommend that you only roll up a little product at a time, it can break off the whole stick easily. Its very nice, cooling and moisturizing on application, with a tiny pit of tackiness afterwards that wears off. The packaging is quality and adorable, but the product itself does NOT last. I would consider other options in the future.
How adorable is this packaging first of all!!! OMG so cute. The product does brighten my eyes slightly however it is quite sticky I use all over my eyes and under my eyeshadow and it tends to keep it there a bit longer than without
Sydney
Does what it says but wouldn't buy it again.
Firstly, the packaging is portable and cute but I don't think you should apply it straight onto skin from stick, especially since the cream is sticky. It got dirty after a while from dust.
It just lightens the area to create a base, blended pretty well but not a significant change. It didn't make a significant change to how my makeup stayed on.
Felt slightly oily on first application but did not stay greasy once absorbed. Can be quite streaky and not built up.

Overall, it fulfils its job as a base. Alone it will lighten dark circles but it's lightening properties are pretty redundant if you're planning on using concealer and CC/BB/Foundations on top.
Does what it says but wouldn't buy it again.

Phuket
This product did not work for me. The packaging is super cute and the overall idea is good and easy to use however I did not see any immediate nor long term results.
Tony Moly Panda's Dream Brightening Eye Base 0.32 oz uploaded by Romina Z.
This product saves lifes. I have really dark circles but it does a great job in lightening them. It really smooths out my skin and it absorbs super quick. The cream isn't sticky and does a good job as eyeshadow primer. Also the packaging is super adorable. Ive been using this for about 4 months now and I didn't even finish 1/3 of it so you are fettinga great amount of product.
OttAwa, ON
It's OK. I do think it brightens up my eye area a tad, but it's something that my concealer can do too. It is not heavy and it's easy to apply, though you could also use a brush or your fingers to help spread it out more evenly. I bought it because it was cute, the price is great - but is it something I absolutely need and cannot live without? Meh, not really.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...