BY TONYMOLY

A portable eye serum base in a stick, infused with chrysin and brightening peptides to illuminate the look of skin around the eye area. Awaken tired eyes, while you nourish the skin around the eye, with this Brightening Eye Base. This lightly tinted base instantly nourishes the skin while it luminizes the skin around eyes. Infused with pearl extracts and chrysin, it can be worn alone or as a primer underneath your concealer to instantly brighten up the look of dark circles at home or on the go. see more...

Buy on TONYMOLY
  • "I love this product! I use it for my dark circles under my eyes and as a base/primer for my eyeshadow! It brightens up my eyes to help hide those sleepless nights and helps my eyeshadow not crease! It's so creamy and smooth and the packaging is extremely cute!" in 6 reviews
Mary D.
Memphis, TN
I have the worst dark circles and I bought this with such high hopes and because I’m a sucker for cute packaging (which is why I gave this 2 stars). This was a greasy mess and left my under eyes with an awful white cast to them. No way can anyone wear this under makeup, it does nothing but move it around, make it non blendable, and create the worlds worst creases. Even when you try to wear it without makeup to brighten your under eyes, the white cast that is gives is awful. After trying to use this for two weeks in every which way I finally threw it away.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
I bought this by accident thinking it was the cooling stick so at first I wasn’t happy about it. After having it a while I started using it as an eye primer and it’s actually really nice as an eye primer. It cancels out any color on my lid and is tacky. It does need to be set pretty quickly because it does crease pretty bad on my hooded lids if not set. It also helps my shadow to last. There’s a ton of product in here but once I’ve used it I would repurchase
Jessica L.
Beavercreek
I actually really like this as a primer for my undereye concealer. I bought it because it was cute, and I will use it up. I’m not sure if I will repurchase, because it seems like a hassle to add a whole other step to my makeup routine for the benefit it gives, but I will try using it on my no makeup days to see if it makes my undereyes look brighter on its own.
Asya D.
I absolutely love this product. I apply it with my daily face routine. I just do one swipe right under each eye and blend it gently with my fourth finger to press it into my skin. I noticed a world of a difference in just two weeks of using it. It lightening my under eye circles and just made me appear more awake! You can’t go wrong with K Beauty products. I have yet to be disappointed with a TonyMoly product.
Cindy D.
First of all, this product is packaged in such a cute way! This is the first product that has ever brightened underneath my eyes and actually looks natural! I love the texture of it and the way it easily applies to my skin! Would definitely recommend! Tonymoly Panda's Dream Brightening Eye Base
Lindsey C.
Louisa, KY
This packaging is so cute and it works wonders for my dark under eyes. It instantly brightens and moisturizes. It’s the first product I’ve tried that actually brightens my dark under eye circles. I love it and I would highly recommend.
Amelia N.
Orem , UT
This. Stuff. Saved. My. Life. When I have to get up and go somewhere early in the morning I get awful purple bags under my eyes and for some reason this product just makes them disappear almost completely. Holy grail product.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
First Tonymoly product I bought to see if they worked. This little cute stick is awesome. I have dark circles under my eyes but worse the BAGS!! I work a lot and sometimes get little sleep and it makes me look older than I am. Swipe this under your eyes, a little pat here and there, and within 5 minutes your going to be amazed. Dark circles gone, and bags are gone too. It can be reapplied throughout the day to keep you looking fresh and rested. I got mine for $8.
Gina A.
As with all Tony Moly products the packaging never disappoints! Super super cute and smells light and fresh.
This stick is a white based and when you apply it it will leave a bit of a white tint under the eye to help brighten it. If you want this for dark circles it may or may not be the best bet. I have found it at times makes mine appear very ashy looking and bleached of color which can be a weird look.
Cathy H.
Palm beach
It’s an ok product, does brighten but not sure if it’s meant to be used as skin care or under makeup. But it’s a good eye moisturizer Tony Moly Panda's Dream Brightening Eye Base 0.32 oz
Paloma A.
Laurel, MD
Is this like a highlighter?
How I can get it is want it real bad 😃
Eva L.
Paris
But it's a skincare or a makeup product ?
Tyra B.
Aurora, Illinois
I know this helps with brightening the under eyes, does it help puffiness in the process?
Mandy G.
It looks like it would be clear - Is it? How does it brighten, does it reflect light?