Tony Moly Panda's Dream Brightening Eye Base 0.32 oz

A portable eye serum base in a stick, infused with chrysin and brightening peptides to illuminate the look of skin around the eye area. Awaken tired eyes, while you nourish the skin around the eye, with this Brightening Eye Base. This lightly tinted base instantly nourishes the skin while it luminizes the skin around eyes. Infused with pearl extracts and chrysin, it can be worn alone or as a primer underneath your concealer to instantly brighten up the look of dark circles at home or on the go.

Is it for before applying makeup?
Has anyone else purchased this cute little panda? I was disappointed at how small he was for $12. But surprisingly it works great for dark or red circles around the eyes!
Is this product more of a skincare product or for makeup use?
Start your review of Tony Moly Panda's Dream Brightening Eye Base 0.32 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...hide those sleepless nights and helps my eyeshadow not crease! It's so creamy and smooth and the packaging is extremely cute!” in reviews
Atlanta, GA
So the marketing for this product is really weird. It's advertised as a dark circle brightener, but it's too sheer to really have any coverage and the desaturated, whitish tint it has makes dark circles look slightly ashy and because of this, slightly more tired. It is hydrating though so I apply it under my eyes as a primer for concealer. My favorite way to use this though is as an eyeshadow primer. It's so smooth and doesn't tug on your lids at all and makes shadows so much more vibrant and long-lasting, especially where my monolids fold over and normally cause my eyeshadow to crease and fade really quickly. This is my holy grail eyeshadow primer.
N Las Vegas, NV
For starters this is not an eye cream nor is it a concealer. This is a white cream brightener for the eyes. I love to use this before my makeup so I dont have to color correct my eyes. This alone works alone if you dont want to wear makeup. This super creamy and a little does go along way and blend it out with your fingers. For my darker toned ladies I would reccomend warming it up on your fingers and then applying it to the under eyes to blend out easier. I think everyone needs this!
Tony Moly Panda's Dream Brightening Eye Base 0.32 oz uploaded by Maico N.
Cute packaging, but the product itself does nothing. My under eyes feels and look exactly the same. It applies really chalky too. Overall, does absolutely nothing besides looking cute. Tony Moly Panda's Dream Brightening Eye Base 0.32 oz
Tony Moly Panda's Dream Brightening Eye Base 0.32 oz uploaded by Alexandria B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve used this for several years now and I’m on my second one. It lasts for a good while and it moisturizes under my eye and brightens it up. I can build on it with concealer or blend it in with my BB cream for a bright natural look.
Smyrna, DE
Purchased at: ULTA
I put this on at night before I go to bed. There is such a noticeable difference in my under eyes since I started using it! Plus the cute packaging what’s not to love?
Philadelphia, PA
The packaging is adorable! I love pandas so I had to try this out. I wouldn't recommend using this under concealer. Instead, I use it under my eyeshadow as a primer. It also makes my eyeshadows more pigmented. Because it really goes on white. It's okay in price. Honestly bought this just for the packaging because when the product is said and done, you can reuse it as a container for your own lipstick or lip balm even. There's plenty of diy's out there.
Louisa, KY
This packaging is so cute and it works wonders for my dark under eyes. It instantly brightens and moisturizes. It’s the first product I’ve tried that actually brightens my dark under eye circles. I love it and I would highly recommend.
Union Grove
First Tonymoly product I bought to see if they worked. This little cute stick is awesome. I have dark circles under my eyes but worse the BAGS!! I work a lot and sometimes get little sleep and it makes me look older than I am. Swipe this under your eyes, a little pat here and there, and within 5 minutes your going to be amazed. Dark circles gone, and bags are gone too. It can be reapplied throughout the day to keep you looking fresh and rested. I got mine for $8.
Beavercreek
I actually really like this as a primer for my undereye concealer. I bought it because it was cute, and I will use it up. I’m not sure if I will repurchase, because it seems like a hassle to add a whole other step to my makeup routine for the benefit it gives, but I will try using it on my no makeup days to see if it makes my undereyes look brighter on its own.
Nicholasville, KY
Despite being a huge Tony Moly fan(hello, KBeauty!), this did not deliver. It's pasty, does not smooth out well, and basically just leaves a huge residue/film where it should disappear into the skin. I think their new version rectifies some of these issues, but otherwise it's a miss for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...