BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. A wash off type mask pack series tackles various skin problems including dry and rough skin, dull skin tone, sensitive and irritated skin and excessive sebum. How to use: 1. After washing your face, adjust skin texture with toner. 2. Spread all over face except eyes. 3. After 10-15 minutes, when the pack dries enough, rinse with water. see more...

katilina w.
Bloomington , IN
This mask didn't do so much for my skin visually, but it definitely feels like it does. Putting on the mask and wearing it for like 30 minutes is relaxing and felt nice. It isn't a peel-off type of clay mask (which I thought it was when I bought it) so there's no satisfying peel, but it does feel relaxing and soothing, plus the package is super cute.
The Tony Moly Painting therapy pack provides a calming and subdued facial mask that is in cute and fun packaging, exceeding my expectations though a little pricey I would buy again.
Luan Z.
El Paso, TX
I love Tony Molly, the produucts never disappoint me. My skin is adicted to the face mask of Tony Molly. My fav brand forever.