Tony Moly - Naturalth Goat Milk Premium Cream 60ml 60ml uploaded by Melissa T.Tony Moly - Naturalth Goat Milk Premium Cream 60ml 60ml uploaded by Samie G.

BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. Protects and soothes your skin from environmental damage, and offers deep hydration. Improves on wrinkles and offers whitening effect. Take appropriate amount and gently apply from inside to outside along the skin texture. see more...

Melissa T.
I tried out a sample of this product and there’s a slight sweet smell that I can’t name but really enjoyed. It also makes my skin feel nice and hydrated throughout the day, but it is a bit thick and seems like it would also be a good night moisturizer.
Rebecca J.
This product is very moisturizing.  I use it at night because it's too thick to be used as a day cream.  It works for sensitive skin, as my eczema prone areas have not flared up from the use of this cream.  There's a light scent but it doesn't linger.  Overall, not a bad cream, but I just didn't see any other effects besides moisturization.
Berneta A.
Whistler, BC
I like this product and have been using it for a year and a half now and have seen improvements in my skin brightness and eye winkles. I have very, very, very sensitive skin that can break out easily with new products and this was recommended to me by one of the tony moly reps that said goat milk has properties in it to fight bacteria causing acne. I’m happy with this cream and it works so well during the winter to lock in moisture. My only issue is that it can feel a little heavier/oiler during the summer time.
Samie G.
Culver City, CA
This cream has a very nice fresh scent that's not too strong. It's nice and creamy and leaves your fresh refreshed. It also comes with a small plastic applicator so you don't have to touch the cream with your hands. It's a good product but it's not as moisturising as I thought it would be. It's a bit heavy so I only use it at night.
Hannah L.
This product is definitely on the pricier side (especially if you purchase in the U.S.), but it does an amazing job moisturizing my extremely dry skin. I only use it at night as it is on the heavier side, but once I wake up, my skin is soft and supple. Would definitely recommend!
Akai T.
Light weight moisturizer that is great for the summer. The packaging is cute. It looks as if it was  brought from a high end store.