BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. A goat milk emulsion contains 30% New Zealand goat milk extracts, nourishes your skin. After using skin softener, take an appropriate amount into hand, and gently spread over the face. see more...

Kate W.
Charlotte, NC
I truly love all to Tony Moly products. This is extremely effective in keeping my skin moisturizer during the summer heat and it smells fantastic. I bought it at Ulta and have been hooked to this products plus their face masks.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
At first, I was so confused as to why anyone would want to put goat milk on their face. I tried this as a sample and my skin was super smooth after just one use! I wore it before bed and it was perfect.
Elizabeth R.
Alexandria, VA
The smell is a little strong for me, but I'm very sensitive to smells.  It works really well however, no residue, very moisturizing.  Would buy again.  Purchased from the Tony Moly store locally.
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is okay, its not a game changer by any means. I have "normal" skin and i did notice that some of my make up clung to patches of skin that could be considered dry spots. I would say this has a standard lotion smell that i did not find strong. It sinks into skin quickly and is not greasy. Its around 20 bucks a bottle, i mean its pretty neat and all, but i wouldnt repurchase. [product:tony-moly---naturalth-goat-milk-moisture-emulsion-150ml-150ml]