Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersTONYMOLY
Tony Moly - Natural Green Food Hand Cream 30ml Berry Mix

Tony Moly - Natural Green Food Hand Cream 30ml Berry Mix

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. Offers moisture and keratin to fragile nails and dry cuticle. After washing your hands, apply moderate amount.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tony Moly - Natural Green Food Hand Cream 30ml Berry Mix!
Yanping  L.
Long Beach, CA
It smells good, not to strong. The package is really cute and easy to put in to your daily bag. Gives good moisture to your skin.
maryne M.
Granite Bay, CA
smells nice, makes my hands feel very soft. i think the packaging could be improved. in terms of hand lotions, it's pretty much average. very mild. i got it as a gift from a friend. i don't know if i'd recommend it, but i wouldn't buy it again myself.
Emily J.
Stamford , CT
The best brand!! Has a affordable price, and a perfect result. I would recommend this. But since in some places it's pricey, I can't buy it so much..
Lauren W.
Absolutely love their hand cream. I purchased some while in South Korea and it works wonders and smells so good!
Abigail J.
Maynard, MA
Goes on very smoothly and smells lovely, but more greasy than I would have liked (had to rub my hands together more than with other lotions). Would definitely try again, but not exactly my favorite product. I'd recommend for people with very dry hands.
Ashley
Very milky moisturizer. Smells great and leave skin all nice and smooth. First then use and I like it so far, no complains here yet.
ellen T.
Springfield, IL
The size of this hand cream is perfect to keep in your bag. Doesn't leave a greasy residue on your hands. The scent it light and doesn't necessarily smell like milk to me. It kind of just smells like generic lotion. Would definitely purchase again.
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
Tony Moly - Natural Green Food Hand Cream 30ml Berry Mix uploaded by Thalia F.
This hand cream is great! The smell is just so good, it's sweet and fruity. The moisturize is perfect for hands and arms and the best part is the size, you can carry it in your purse all around. I highly recommend it specially if you like to have hand cream hardly. Tony Moly - Natural Green Food Hand Cream 30ml Berry Mix
francisca A.
Santiago
La amo un montón! Tiene buen aroma, cunde mucho, pues su consistencia es un poquitin aceitosa, hidrata un montón y deja las manos muy suavecitas!! El único pero que le encuentro es el precio... Para ser tan poquito (30ml) es caro (4.500CLP), por eso recomiendo comprarlo por internet y no por tiendas fisicas, se ahorra una buena cantidad de plata;)
Aislinn R.
Just smells nice. Great for after working in a kitchen and blocking out onion hands. The packaging reminds me of a cute lil paint tube

Looking for your answer?