Tony Moly - Natural Aroma Mask Sheet 1pc (5 Types) #05 Eucalyptus uploaded by Marco V.Tony Moly - Natural Aroma Mask Sheet 1pc (5 Types) #05 Eucalyptus uploaded by Sean P.

BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. A mild, relaxing mask sheet collecion infused with 100% natural essential oils delivers moisture and have you enjoying an aromatherapy at the same time. It comes with 5 types, namely: #01 Trea Tree: A soothing mask with tea tree oil clam sensitive skin and relieves redness. #02 Lavender: A revitalizing mask with lavender oil smoothes tired skin. #03 Rose Wood: A moisturizing mask with rose wood oil to improve ragged skin. #04 Rosemary: A pore care mask with rosemary oil tackles enlarged pores. #05 Eucalyptus: A brightening mask to reduce pigmented spots. Use after cleansing. Spread the mask onto the face and leaving for 15-20 minutes. Then remove the mask and pat for absorption with the remaining essence. Or rinse off with lukewarm water if necessary. see more...

Buy on TONYMOLY
  • "Refreshing and smells really good. Very soothing to the skin. It hydrates your skin. Good for dull and dry sensitive skin. Will definitely recommend to my friends. Price was very cheap since i bought it in Korea during my trip. Youcan also use it with other products like Black tea toner" in 8 reviews
KC B.
Adams, TN
Love it! Does everything it aims to do. Very soothing and very moisturizing. I have used this product sooooooooo many times. This product is so effective. I cannot rave about it enough seriously. I will contribute to buy it!
Tiffany R.
Pueblo, CO
I enjoyed these masks. I think any Tony product is well worth the money. I find after using these my pores look smaller and skin just feels great. I buy mine online. I wasn't too sure if I would like them however they were great. Improvement, not sure what else can be done.
Tina P.
Wapella
This was a great mask, I received it from I pay. I had Green Tea mask and Lotus mask. The scent was very pleasant and my face was soft and smooth after I used it. Very gentle mask. Did not leave a sticky residue. I would recommend this product to my friends and family.
Reena L.
It was good did what it was supposed too. My only complaint is when fist applied to my face it stung around my nose but after a minute went away. But still i would try it again. Maybe not for sensitive skin. Price is fair. Ulta has great sales on tony moly facial porducts.
Edina H.
really nice product. left my face cleaning and very moisturized. tony moly has great face masks and i am a big fan of them all. the products a are very gentle on skin and i am very pleased with the results. also recommend the strawberry three step mask.
Skyla H.
illinois
This product helps to make my skin feel very moisturized. I bought it from a retailer online. I am a repeat user. Once I was out, I bought more right away! Very good price, not expensive at all! Yes, I would defiantly buy it again!
Sam S.
San antonio, TX
First off, I love eucalyptus. It helps clear my sinuses if I’m having any allergy congestion issues and it just smells like freshness. These masks leave my face feeling super nourished and moisturized and they’re very affordable!
Lizbeth R.
Philadelphia
I bought this in Amazon, I have sensitive skin, these masks worked really well on my face, I didn't experience any rashes, breakouts or redness after I used them, The really work my skin feels so moisturized after I used them, good buy! I do recommend this product.
Brittany B.
Maringouin
This mask has a beautiful aroma and is so very beneficial for the skin. It’s so cooling and refreshing and makes your skin feel like a breathe of fresh air. I love putting them on a Sunday after a long week of beauty school and just relax my face from makeup.
Kristin C.
Redondo Beach, CA
Tony Moly are my favorite sheet masks of all the ones I have tried! They are gentle but effective and feel so smooth and cooling on the face. I love to use them on Sundays to moisturize my skin for the week!! Highly recommend any and all of these masks!