BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. A mild, relaxing mask sheet collecion infused with 100% natural essential oils delivers moisture and have you enjoying an aromatherapy at the same time. It comes with 5 types, namely: #01 Trea Tree: A soothing mask with tea tree oil clam sensitive skin and relieves redness. #02 Lavender: A revitalizing mask with lavender oil smoothes tired skin. #03 Rose Wood: A moisturizing mask with rose wood oil to improve ragged skin. #04 Rosemary: A pore care mask with rosemary oil tackles enlarged pores. #05 Eucalyptus: A brightening mask to reduce pigmented spots. Use after cleansing. Spread the mask onto the face and leaving for 15-20 minutes. Then remove the mask and pat for absorption with the remaining essence. Or rinse off with lukewarm water if necessary. see more...

Buy on TONYMOLY
Sarah H.
No masks fix everything, or very much at all, in my experience. However the ritual of pampering myself has its own worth (we have six kids. It’s my sanity time!). The price is reasonable. They are indeed moisturizing. Smell nice. Great variety. As long as expectations are realistic these are great, also great for gifting! I will definitely repurchase these!
Lauren P.
I love these masks! They are inexpensive and incredibly soothing to the skin. Application is super easy and I feel like I’m pampering myself when I put this on after a long day at work. I will say I don’t notice an immediate difference in my skin other than added hydration, but I use these fairly inconsistently so I don’t know if I’d feel that way after weeks of consistent use. Overall I LOVE this product and it is a nice way to pamper yourself and relax after a long day.
Danielle B.
Love this mask! It was a Little tingly when i first put it on, but I took that to mean that it was working. Left it on for a little longer than recommend, but it still worked great! My skin was so soft and felt so clean and refreshed afterwards! Loved it and would totally recommend again and again!
Ruby B.
These sheet masks leave your skin soft and refreshed. It stays on your face without drying up so when it's time to peel off, it slides off easily. It's very effective if you want results that leave your face smooth and glowing. I would recommend this to anyone who need a boost of moisture.
Skylar B.
Atlanta, GA
This product is so soothing. It always helps clear my skin within just a few days. Every sent and combination seems to work perfectly for me. The aroma of this mask is always what I look forward to the most. It never disappoints! I use one of these masks at least 2 times a month.
Kathy B.
It made my face feel very smooth and very very soft. It was very easy and gentle to use. It hydrated my face. It was very effective compared to some other masks I have tried. I bought mine at Ulta I think. I would definitely by it again. It also had really cute packaging.
Tina P.
Wapella
This was a great mask, I received it from I pay. I had Green Tea mask and Lotus mask. The scent was very pleasant and my face was soft and smooth after I used it. Very gentle mask. Did not leave a sticky residue. I would recommend this product to my friends and family.
Aveyshla J.
Kissimmee, FL
Korean products are always the best for your skin honestly. It was the first time I used it and would definitely recommend continuing to buy from Korean sites. Their products have a magic touch and always smell really nice. Face masks are my obsession.
haley p.
This is a really awesome product, I absolutely love face masks like these!! There so hydrating and do what they promise to do!! It definitely met all my expectations, I thought it was going to be a gimmicky product at first but definitely proved me wrong! 😀
Mandy D.
Altoona, PA
I wasn't to sure about Tony Moly but after trying the aroma masks, I was impressed. I had a sense of calmness when I was using the mask. My skin felt hydrated and young! I recommend TonyMoly Tony Moly - Natural Aroma Mask Sheet 1pc (5 Types) #05 Eucalyptus