Tony Moly - Natural Aroma Mask Sheet 1pc (5 Types) #04 Rosemary uploaded by Keyne R.Tony Moly - Natural Aroma Mask Sheet 1pc (5 Types) #04 Rosemary uploaded by Sarah Y.Tony Moly - Natural Aroma Mask Sheet 1pc (5 Types) #04 Rosemary uploaded by Sean P.

BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. A mild, relaxing mask sheet collecion infused with 100% natural essential oils delivers moisture and have you enjoying an aromatherapy at the same time. It comes with 5 types, namely: #01 Trea Tree: A soothing mask with tea tree oil clam sensitive skin and relieves redness. #02 Lavender: A revitalizing mask with lavender oil smoothes tired skin. #03 Rose Wood: A moisturizing mask with rose wood oil to improve ragged skin. #04 Rosemary: A pore care mask with rosemary oil tackles enlarged pores. #05 Eucalyptus: A brightening mask to reduce pigmented spots. Use after cleansing. Spread the mask onto the face and leaving for 15-20 minutes. Then remove the mask and pat for absorption with the remaining essence. Or rinse off with lukewarm water if necessary. see more...

Buy on TONYMOLY
Keyne R.
Milwaukee
I absolutely love the Tony Moly sheet masks!!!!! They Berber disappoint, and they smelll sooooo food, they are gentle, I’ve tried so many from rose , to wine. Super cute packaging! These are a constant stock up on my sheet mask collection!
Charlene D.
These were amazing . I love this brand and it's so worth the money . It not only made my face glow it was so soft and took away any redness or dry patches I had . This was the first time I've used this product and I'm definitely hooked and will buy from now on.
Vicctoria T.
Denison
The mask were very hydrating and smelled lovely. They made my face feel really soft and awaken, The only down fall I would say with the masks were that they do seem to dry my face out the next day.. Even though they made my face feel so soft at first.
taylor c.
Amazing scents. Strong, beautifully scented masks that are perfect for a spa day. Very lovely scent, and makes my skin feel and
look great. It's a good for everything mask, easy on sensitive skin too.
Emma A.
Orefield
Really love this sheet mask, was intensely hydrating which is just what I️  need with my super dry skin. Would definitely repurchase and I️  think that it is a reasonable price!
Sara L.
Tony Molly is decent for the price point. For three dollars you get a well sized mask soaked with serum that gives you a nice quick boost to your skin. I don’t see as immediate results with these as I do with prices ones, but my skin loves them and they let me feel pampered regularly.
Jada K.
San Antonio
Amazing!! My skin was super smooth and clear. The packaging was really cute and fun. It comes in little colorful packages. I bought this set at target. It was really effective on my skin. I did see amazing results , and I would indeed but it again.
LoveLeeLife L.
Fort Worth
I love all things tony moly! All of their products have a great scent but these aroma masks are so fragrant that it feels like you are in a spa. These do run a little small but they are great, especially if you are looking to relax.
Annie B.
Janesville, WI
I received this mask in a beauty box and was obsess with it. They are a go-to when it comes to face masks and with sensitive skin & works so great! I would greatly suggest this to others! Also, the price is very reasonable.
Emily S.
Leaves your skin hydrated and soft. Love the packaging and the scent! It’s a great price as well, a lot of skin products like this one can be so expensive! But it’s a great product for the price. I wish I bought more!