BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. A mild, relaxing mask sheet collecion infused with 100% natural essential oils delivers moisture and have you enjoying an aromatherapy at the same time. It comes with 5 types, namely: #01 Trea Tree: A soothing mask with tea tree oil clam sensitive skin and relieves redness. #02 Lavender: A revitalizing mask with lavender oil smoothes tired skin. #03 Rose Wood: A moisturizing mask with rose wood oil to improve ragged skin. #04 Rosemary: A pore care mask with rosemary oil tackles enlarged pores. #05 Eucalyptus: A brightening mask to reduce pigmented spots. Use after cleansing. Spread the mask onto the face and leaving for 15-20 minutes. Then remove the mask and pat for absorption with the remaining essence. Or rinse off with lukewarm water if necessary. see more...

Buy on TONYMOLY
Sara L.
Tony Molly is decent for the price point. For three dollars you get a well sized mask soaked with serum that gives you a nice quick boost to your skin. I don’t see as immediate results with these as I do with prices ones, but my skin loves them and they let me feel pampered regularly.
Jada K.
San Antonio
Amazing!! My skin was super smooth and clear. The packaging was really cute and fun. It comes in little colorful packages. I bought this set at target. It was really effective on my skin. I did see amazing results , and I would indeed but it again.
AnnaLaurin B.
Monroe, LA
It makes my skin feel amazing after using it!! For sure a great buy and a must have!!! I have unfortunately have only used it just a few times but it definitely is a great product that I would for sure use again!!!
Trang F.
Beaufort , SC
These sheet masks are super nice. The smell is also amazing. Sheet mask should be an everyday thing. So relaxing and your skin will thank you for it. A must buy on my list.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Got this as a gift from my sister I liked them they smell so nice and they work ok too there gentle as well easy to use I recommend them nice for sleep overs !
MK J.
I got one of these in my Ipsy bag a few months ago. It’s very very moisturizing and refreshes my skin. I love them!
Karen N.
Donna, TX
I got this in amazon and i fell in love with it. I really noticed my skin was softer and brighter after one use.
Andressa P.
South Orange, NJ
Good and keeps the skin really bright and smooth. Bought in local drugstore. Super effective and let my skin soft
Daphne B.
Victorville, 15070
Tonymoly is too good. My face never felt so nice before it is really good brand not a lot of people know about
Diana G.
Houston , TX
i love all the sheet masks that i’ve tried from this brand! you can find them online or at ulta i believe.