BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. A mild, relaxing mask sheet collecion infused with 100% natural essential oils delivers moisture and have you enjoying an aromatherapy at the same time. It comes with 5 types, namely: #01 Trea Tree: A soothing mask with tea tree oil clam sensitive skin and relieves redness. #02 Lavender: A revitalizing mask with lavender oil smoothes tired skin. #03 Rose Wood: A moisturizing mask with rose wood oil to improve ragged skin. #04 Rosemary: A pore care mask with rosemary oil tackles enlarged pores. #05 Eucalyptus: A brightening mask to reduce pigmented spots. Use after cleansing. Spread the mask onto the face and leaving for 15-20 minutes. Then remove the mask and pat for absorption with the remaining essence. Or rinse off with lukewarm water if necessary. see more...

Buy on TONYMOLY
  • "loved it! made my skin healthier and softer. also worked well with my sensitive skin, 10/10 would recommend " in 4 reviews
Hillary W.
San Francisco, CA
Love this sheet mask. It's very mild, so I wouldn't expect any drastic difference in my skin after a single use. I think this mask is a good "reset" for my skincare routine if I feel things are out of whack. It IS fragrant if you are sensitive to that, but I am not so it didn't bother me.
Marisol H.
Zion, IL
These masks are so refreshing. I use these continuously but not everyday. I use different kinds everyday. They meet my expectations every time. I got these online and would definitely get again & again
Kristin C.
Redondo Beach, CA
I love these sheet masks! All my friends use them. You can’t beat a $4 mask and they work great! I like to use the moisturizing or brightening masks and they keep my skin looking and feeling flawless.
Elena K.
Mount Vernon , WA
Tony moly never disappoints. I have tried several different types and I love them all equally. My face definitely loves the benefit as well. I keep repurchasing this brand over and over for a few years now.
softbunnydarling S.
San Antonio
I love Korean brand make-up and skincare. The best I've used and have in my skincare !!! I'm glad I got into Korean skincare. It smells good and feels good, doesn't smell like make-up and their masks are some of the best ! Tony moly masks feel good and make my skin feel moisturized and bouncy ! 🐰
Genna Y.
Riverside, CA
This product is great! I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone. This product went above and beyond my expectations. It was easy to use and the results were awesome. I would definitely buy it again
Lexi K.
Iowa
So good! Love this on my skin and it instantly makes my face less dull in the morning. I put them on after a shower at night and in the morning I look fabulous!
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
These sheet masks are very calming and soothing! I do prefer the more character based masks from the line but these are great for a relaxing spa night!
Krista P.
Fayetteville
I love these I’ve ordered them offline for awhile I wish I knew a store that sold them. They are very smooth and they definitely met my expectations
tina b.
McHenry, IL
i’ve tried a couple of his masks and love them. made my skin look so refreshed and helped with my popped blood vessels on my face from pregnancy