BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. A mild, relaxing mask sheet collecion infused with 100% natural essential oils delivers moisture and have you enjoying an aromatherapy at the same time. It comes with 5 types, namely: #01 Trea Tree: A soothing mask with tea tree oil clam sensitive skin and relieves redness. #02 Lavender: A revitalizing mask with lavender oil smoothes tired skin. #03 Rose Wood: A moisturizing mask with rose wood oil to improve ragged skin. #04 Rosemary: A pore care mask with rosemary oil tackles enlarged pores. #05 Eucalyptus: A brightening mask to reduce pigmented spots. Use after cleansing. Spread the mask onto the face and leaving for 15-20 minutes. Then remove the mask and pat for absorption with the remaining essence. Or rinse off with lukewarm water if necessary. see more...

Buy on TONYMOLY
softbunnydarling S.
San Antonio
I love Korean brand make-up and skincare. The best I've used and have in my skincare !!! I'm glad I got into Korean skincare. It smells good and feels good, doesn't smell like make-up and their masks are some of the best ! Tony moly masks feel good and make my skin feel moisturized and bouncy ! 🐰
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
These sheet masks are very calming and soothing! I do prefer the more character based masks from the line but these are great for a relaxing spa night!
Krista P.
Fayetteville
I love these I’ve ordered them offline for awhile I wish I knew a store that sold them. They are very smooth and they definitely met my expectations
tina b.
McHenry , IL
i’ve tried a couple of his masks and love them. made my skin look so refreshed and helped with my popped blood vessels on my face from pregnancy
Linda S.
Metairie
Try this amazing natural spray aromatherapy product. Such amazing smells try every fragrance. Made with real natural flavors and sense.
Annie B.
I really enjoyed this mask! It made my skin feel really soft! It was easy to unfold and wasn’t sticky or anything, I would recommend.
Kecia J.
Springfield, MO
This company is great! Their products are not too expensive, they smell amazing and their ingredients are not tested on animals!
Aris R.
Yonkers , NY
I always get these masks and I love them. They smell so good and refreshes my face. It’s a great mask to unwind from a work day.
Naira M.
Logan, UT
I love to use this mask once a week. I not only love how good they are and the thing I love the most is they are cruelty free
Kate T.
Surfside, FL
Love the products. The sheet mask wasn’t too thick and a great prize for the value was worth the bundle price point.