BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. A mild, relaxing mask sheet collecion infused with 100% natural essential oils delivers moisture and have you enjoying an aromatherapy at the same time. It comes with 5 types, namely: #01 Trea Tree: A soothing mask with tea tree oil clam sensitive skin and relieves redness. #02 Lavender: A revitalizing mask with lavender oil smoothes tired skin. #03 Rose Wood: A moisturizing mask with rose wood oil to improve ragged skin. #04 Rosemary: A pore care mask with rosemary oil tackles enlarged pores. #05 Eucalyptus: A brightening mask to reduce pigmented spots. Use after cleansing. Spread the mask onto the face and leaving for 15-20 minutes. Then remove the mask and pat for absorption with the remaining essence. Or rinse off with lukewarm water if necessary. see more...

Tom M.
My friend from Korea keeps sending me these things and I can’t stop thanking her so much. These masks are very hydrating and lovely and yes. I want to get more of these for my family.  The smell is just so relaxing and sexy and makes me feel like I’m worth it.
Kathy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do a face mask every night before bed and I always reach for these. It general on the skin and it does what is it supposed to. The packaging is cute too.