BY TONYMOLY

A pair of hydro gel eye patches Formulated with antioxidant Green Tea Extract to combat free radicals Blended with Niacinamide Grapefruit Extract & Sunflower Seed Extract Hydrates soothes & revives the delicate eye skin Unveils a smoother more vibrant & transparent eye area To use: Remove film of patch & fit the eye shape with the smooth side inside. Leave for 30 minutes for absorption of essence & remove. Pat lightly for absorption see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jennifer L.
New Albany, IN
I picked this up while waiting in line at ULTA (how convenient that they have all these little beauty finds along the checkout line, right?). I didn't expect much, but these eye gels actually did help to clean up my tired puffy eyes, making them look awake and refreshed while minimizing the dark circles. Would recommend to anyone as a cheap eye pick-me-up.
Ingrid W.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
They are packaged in a super cute manner, and are super easy to remove from the package and place on the eye. I personally did not find them super comfy. I had to place them kinda close to my eye to get all the areas that I wanted covered. However, that is just me, and I am sure others will not have that same issue. I enjoyed the feeling of the serum working on my skin however. I did not see huge effects after using this product, although I do not have super puffy areas under my eyes, just kinda dark. I would say it would probably be more effective if you had more noticeable puffiness under the eye.
Makayla C.
Vancouver , WA
I’ve used these eye patches a few times. I don’t have sensitive give but I do have a birthmark around my eyes. The skin there is different from the rest of my face. These don’t irritate me. I feel they brighten and make me look refreshed. There’s no weird smell. I would recommend these.
Ashley S.
I get this product and other tony moly products at Ulta Beauty. They’re super affordable but have luxury standards. I would say you have to use this product consistently to see results but that’s always with mostly any product though.
Kimberly O.
Auburn, CA
These little eye patches are very soothing and cooling under the eye. The gel texture allows it to stay in place the entire time you are wearing it, the serum absorbs quickly after removing and looks great under makeup. I do notice an improvement after using these, but it is temporary without continued use. It helps my dark circles disappear and I always make sure to use one before major events.
Genesis G.
Petaluma, CA
These hydro gel eye masks are effective and I love using them in the morning when my eyes look puffy or dull. The formula helps give my eyes an extra two hour rest! By the way the packaging is too cute!!
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
I love this eye mask! It’s easy to use and leaves my under eyes super hydrated and bright. I like to use this on days where I’ve had a long night and need to revive my under eyes. This is affordable as well.
Kelsey M.
The packaging is absolutely adorable. I have sensitive skin and i had no problem with this product. it made my under eyes feel more refreshed and brightened. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Kylie L.
Plano, TX
I love these little eye patches! Great for brightening and tightening under eye color circles. I love that these aren’t too slimy or wet. They stay on your eyes super well. Great value for the price you pay!
Shannon C.
Galt, CA
Best eye stuff I've ever used. Cute packaging. My only problem was one patch shifted so.. By the time i realized it, it was time to come off so... My results weren't what they could have been. But the opposite eye looks great lol.
Julia S.
Kansas City, MO
I've been reading about Korean beauty trends and I'm really curious about this brand! this product has the cutest packaging! does anyone have any experience with these eye patches?
kari s.
Chino, CA
is this similar to the panda eye patches from tonymoly
Myranda C.
Will this help with puffiness?
Janelle C.
has anyone tried this? SheFinds recommended it as a Korean "best buy" beauty product, but wanted to see how it fairs.
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
This little guy kimda looks like hamtaro. Lol. Are these worth buying? I need something for sensitive dark circled inder eyes.