BY TONYMOLY

A pair of hydro gel eye patches Formulated with antioxidant Green Tea Extract to combat free radicals Blended with Niacinamide Grapefruit Extract & Sunflower Seed Extract Hydrates soothes & revives the delicate eye skin Unveils a smoother more vibrant & transparent eye area To use: Remove film of patch & fit the eye shape with the smooth side inside. Leave for 30 minutes for absorption of essence & remove. Pat lightly for absorption see more...

• Do this help with puffiness?1 Answers
  • has anyone tried this? SheFinds recommended it as a Korea...1 Answers
  • I've been reading about Korean beauty trends and I'm real...3 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY*
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
For someone with HUGE bags under their eyes, and darkness under the eyes, this worked really well for me. The packaging is adorable, and the product inside is effective. What more could you want? It has a slight cooling effect when you place the gel patches under your eyes, which I though was quite soothing. It sticks to the skin well, and won't budge while you are relaxing or doing housework (which is what I did).  It visibly removed some of the puffiness and darkness under my eyes, and I was very satisfied. It isn't a miracle fix, but it was worth the small improvement for me.
Molly A.
Columbus, OH
These little eye patches are so fun! The packaging has an adorable little hamster on it! I first saw these at ulta and figured that I would try them because I have issues with dry skin and puffiness under my eyes. I like that these have a gel texture and stick right under your eye without slippage. They left my skin feeling super soft and moisturized and I would definitely try them again.
Jackie S.
Federal way, WA
These are so cute and fun! I do have bags and dark circles under my eyes. I think my dark circles got a smidge lighter but not much. The best benefit of this mask for me was my under eyes felt very soothed while it was on my face. It was nice and cold and hydrating
I like to pair these with other masks as well so my whole face is covered
Ingrid W.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
They are packaged in a super cute manner, and are super easy to remove from the package and place on the eye. I personally did not find them super comfy. I had to place them kinda close to my eye to get all the areas that I wanted covered. However, that is just me, and I am sure others will not have that same issue. I enjoyed the feeling of the serum working on my skin however. I did not see huge effects after using this product, although I do not have super puffy areas under my eyes, just kinda dark. I would say it would probably be more effective if you had more noticeable puffiness under the eye.
Makayla C.
Vancouver , WA
I’ve used these eye patches a few times. I don’t have sensitive give but I do have a birthmark around my eyes. The skin there is different from the rest of my face. These don’t irritate me. I feel they brighten and make me look refreshed. There’s no weird smell. I would recommend these.
Gina S.
This product was amazing for the prize, it left my under eyes nice and bright, smooth, and hydrated. You could actually tell the diff. I didn't look so tired, and it didn't irritate my eyes or under eyes . Im definitely gonna go out and buy more, new fav. eye patches!
Marisa D.
Greenville, SC
This product is amazing. I found it at Ulta and used it right away. It really refreshed my dark circles and made me look more awake. They were super easy to use and didn’t irritate my skin at all. The effects lasted for about a solid week. They’re also cheap, which makes it a great staple project.
Kimberly O.
Auburn, CA
These little eye patches are very soothing and cooling under the eye. The gel texture allows it to stay in place the entire time you are wearing it, the serum absorbs quickly after removing and looks great under makeup. I do notice an improvement after using these, but it is temporary without continued use. It helps my dark circles disappear and I always make sure to use one before major events.
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
I love this eye mask! It’s easy to use and leaves my under eyes super hydrated and bright. I like to use this on days where I’ve had a long night and need to revive my under eyes. This is affordable as well.
Isabelle P.
Gainesville, GA
I love this product! The eye masks are like little jelly pads. I put it in the fridge, so they are nice and cooling when I use it. I’ve noticed a difference in the dark areas under my eyes.
julia s.
kansas city , MO
I've been reading about Korean beauty trends and I'm really curious about this brand! this product has the cutest packaging! does anyone have any experience with these eye patches?
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
Do this help with puffiness?
kari s.
Chino, CA
is this similar to the panda eye patches from tonymoly
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
This little guy kimda looks like hamtaro. Lol. Are these worth buying? I need something for sensitive dark circled inder eyes.
Myranda C.
Will this help with puffiness?