Tony Moly Mud Mask Sheet

Mud Mask Sheet - Tony Moly's Mud Mask Sheet is a peel and wash off mask. It was created as a highly dense silk skin mask with specially prepared mud. The mud ingredient from Boryeong absorbs impurities from skin and cleanses away micro harmful materials hidden in the pores. - Mud Mask Sheet

Looking for a sheet mask that really draws out impurities, would you recommend it? Also, how often should you use a mud mask like this?
Start your review of Tony Moly Mud Mask Sheet!
This was a great mask. I love that it comes in two pieces so you can adapt it to your fave size & not have to deal with excess mask flopping all over the place. it took forever to dry though & I looked like some crazy person that wears other peoples skin because it is very skin colored.. it is mud infused fiber mask so you will have to wash your face afterwards & everything it touched. I will say that it made my skin very soft for a few days after the treatment.
I really like this mask. I am writing this review a week after using the mask. I fell asleep with the mask on and I am not sure where it ended up but despite that I still had a wonderful experience. My face felt soft immediately after its use and still remains soft. I would totally recommend it.
This is another mask I've tried from Tony Moly and for the value it is certainly worth the price! It takes a while to dry, so sit and relax, but when you peel it off it feels like you have a whole new face! It was super gentle on my sensitive skin and really made it clear!
Bellingham, WA
This sheet mask is AMAZING. I use it two times a week and my complexion has completely turned around because it draws out impurities and leaves the skin feeling smooth. The product is pricey for a sheet mask, but there are a view Korean websites that sell it cheaper than Ulta.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love it. I didn't have to stick my hands in nasty face mask product and get it all under my nails. Made my skin soft and cleaned my pores. I've only used it once but I will buy it from Ulta again.
I loved this Sheet Mask! I actually like that there are two pieces, since it makes accurate application easier. It also made my skin look and feel amazing afterward. I love the Tony Moly masks, but this one is by far my favorite I have tried so far!
Amarillo, TX
I LOVE Tony Moly and this mask especially! It cleanses the skin so wonderfully and leaves it feeling super soft and supple. And you CANNOT beat the price of these masks for how great they are! Everytime I'm in Ulta I think I get about 6 or 7!
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I’ve only used this once and was not impressed. Maybe I should give it another try. Just didn’t seem to have much of an effect on my skin. It was fun to try it but not sure I would buy it again.
This product is very cooling and makes my skin feel great afterwards. i have only used this a few times, but i can tell the difference in my skin.
thornton, co
One of my favorite masks!!!! Mud masks are always so hard to get off however this just comes right off and feels refreshing afterwards.