Tony Moly Mr. Smile Patch 1pair uploaded by Kate R.

BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly see more...

Kate R.
Liverpool, Merseyside
I have just turned 30 years old so as expected, I have noticed my smile lines becoming more prominent. I thought I’d give the Mr. Smile Patch a go to see if it works and makes them less noticeable and to see if it basically helps me to look more beautiful and younger – ha! So, I followed the instructions and cleansed and toned my face and applied the slippery, slimy, ‘jelly-like’ moustache patches over my laughter lines. After putting the patches on my face, I found it tricky at first to keep them on as they kept sliding down my face and falling off – so to make sure they stayed put, I layed down, kept totally still and left the patches on for 20 minutes.After I removed the patches I didn’t really see any difference to be honest, no major changes or anything but my smile lines did look a tiny, tiny, tiny bit more plump and firmer and my skin was softer and moisturised, but, nothing to shout about really.I noticed that the Mr. Smile Patch also contains some questionable ingredients such as methylparaben and artificial fragrance yet it claims to be gentle, so if your into your natural skincare – avoid.  I won’t be purchasing the Mr. Smile Patch again, I don’t think it’s worth the money to be fair and I’d rather use a good, natural anti-ageing facial oil on my smile lines instead. I do love the packaging and the whole idea of the Mr. Smile Patch – the moustache like patches are cute, fun and quirky but I think it is nothing more than a gimmick to be honest.
Inna S.
New Castle, DE
This is a strange product! The main idea - it is a hydrogel patches for smile ares. And they have to show us an anti-wrinkle effect. but as for me - I am 23 y.o. and have no noticeable wrinkles. I just want to give more moisturizing for this area. And patches gave that effect! But I think it is too expensive for one-time procedure. Mostly it is just for fan)