BY TONYMOLY

Moisture Mist - Tony Moly's Auaporin Moisture Mist is a moisturizing, soothing mist (spray type) enriched with vitamin and amino-acid that supply moisture and relieve skin when applied. Need an extra boost of hydration? This mist is formulated with spirulina, plankton, and chlorella extracts to yield maximum moisturization and nutrition for your skin. Through a formulated three-step system, this mist will lock in ample saturation so that your skin will feel hydrated all day. - Moisture Mist see more...

• How well does this work? Is it safe for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • I have the water mask is this as good at that ?1 Answers
  • how does this compare to the bunny sleek mist?1 Answers
Chelsea M.
Wichita, KS
The best part of this mist? Is the GLORIOUS continuous stream fine mist the bottle produces. I have noticed some hydration, and it doesn't leave my face feeling sticky, but the mist is the reason to buy this
Erica C.
I love this spray!! I use it as a first step for moisturizing after washing my face. It smells very clean, has the finest mist nozzle I’ve ever used, and I’ve seen some great results while using it.
Clarissa M.
Mckeesport, PA
The moisture mist was okay, but I didn't see a noticeable difference in the moisture of my skin. It helped a little, but I expected a little more from the product. I also could never tell if I had sprayed enough, but it might work better for other people who only need a little bit of moisture.
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville, KY
I absolutely love this stuff! It’s like moisturizing water in a spray bottle for your face I apply the all the time, over my makeup, after a shower, before my makeup, on the go! It’s just 5 starts for me!
Tya R.
Kissimmee, FL
Immediately after I bought this I love the smell and then right when I got another chance I decided to buy a second bottle so I have made sure that this I never run out of cuz it's just so cute and I love how it sprays and how nicely it diffuses everything so it's great
Alexandra H.
The mist is soo nice! Very fine and light. I like using it after my makeup if I look a little powdery, it's not gonna make your make up last for hours and hours, but it does give your face a really pretty and healthy dewy look.
Odalis G.
I love it. It's refreshing and it cools down on my redness. I always carry it with me. Since I live in Arizona it gets pretty hot and my face turns red. Thanks to Tony Moly mist I am able to cool down the temperature on my face and along with the redness I get on my cheeks and along my nose bridge
Jenny M.
las vegas
Ok I'm not gonna lie I walked in ulta barefaced to color match myself with products etc. And I saw they had Korean products I already have the Tony moly mist so I tried this and omg it's so refreshing. The products is like those febreeze air freshners you hold it down and mist comes out until you let go. The mist is light it isn't like those setting sprays the mist is so light that it is awesome. I felt moisturized , I liked it. I honestly didn't buy it because I have the Tony moly one. But this product is like $3-4 cheaper than the toly moly sleep mist. I do recommend it.
Tara R.
Missouri City, TX
This is a good hydration mist. It is better to use to hydrate, rather than setting makeup. It is very refreshing especially in the summer after putting it in the fridge!
Jackie B.
I really like this mist because it is a constant spray instead of a spritz like other products. I can do my face in a matter of seconds and have it come out evenly hydrated. It takes a second to soak into my skin but it smells pleasant and doesn't feel sticky once it settles in.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How well does this work? Is it safe for sensitive skin?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
how does this compare to the bunny sleek mist?
Felecia R.
Mchenry, IL
I have the water mask is this as good at that ?