BY TONYMOLY

Moisture Mist - Tony Moly's Auaporin Moisture Mist is a moisturizing, soothing mist (spray type) enriched with vitamin and amino-acid that supply moisture and relieve skin when applied. Need an extra boost of hydration? This mist is formulated with spirulina, plankton, and chlorella extracts to yield maximum moisturization and nutrition for your skin. Through a formulated three-step system, this mist will lock in ample saturation so that your skin will feel hydrated all day. - Moisture Mist see more...

• How well does this work? Is it safe for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • how does this compare to the bunny sleek mist?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
las vegas
Ok I'm not gonna lie I walked in ulta barefaced to color match myself with products etc. And I saw they had Korean products I already have the Tony moly mist so I tried this and omg it's so refreshing. The products is like those febreeze air freshners you hold it down and mist comes out until you let go. The mist is light it isn't like those setting sprays the mist is so light that it is awesome. I felt moisturized , I liked it. I honestly didn't buy it because I have the Tony moly one. But this product is like $3-4 cheaper than the toly moly sleep mist. I do recommend it.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
I really like this mist because it is a constant spray instead of a spritz like other products. I can do my face in a matter of seconds and have it come out evenly hydrated. It takes a second to soak into my skin but it smells pleasant and doesn't feel sticky once it settles in.
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
The mist is soo nice! Very fine and light. I like using it after my makeup if I look a little powdery, it's not gonna make your make up last for hours and hours, but it does give your face a really pretty and healthy dewy look.
Odalis G.
Odalis G.
I love it. It's refreshing and it cools down on my redness. I always carry it with me. Since I live in Arizona it gets pretty hot and my face turns red. Thanks to Tony Moly mist I am able to cool down the temperature on my face and along with the redness I get on my cheeks and along my nose bridge
Rose R.
Rose R.
Really straight forward moisture. I really like what it does when I spritz in top of my makeup when I feel like my makeup looks dried out which actually does happen quite a bit in the cold.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
This facial mist is amazing! It not only moistens my skin, it also helps cool me off and feel refreshed. The best part? It doesn't make my makeup run!!!
Tara R.
Tara R.
Missouri City, TX
This is a good hydration mist. It is better to use to hydrate, rather than setting makeup. It is very refreshing especially in the summer after putting it in the fridge!
Marie C.
Marie C.
Astoria, NY
Love this product. I use after makeup application and throughout the day at work for a moisture burst! Keeps me skin feeling fresh.
Li M.
Li M.
Makati City
One of my old roommates had it and she let me use it from time to time. It makes your skin feel cool and refreshed.
kari s.
kari s.
Chino, CA
how does this compare to the bunny sleek mist?
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How well does this work? Is it safe for sensitive skin?