BY TONYMOLY

A hydrating and softening lip balm with a blend of real berry extracts that help to protect and plump lips. Lightweight and creamy, Tony Moly's Mini Blueberry Lip Balm is infused with a fruity blend of real blueberry, cranberry, strawberry, and blackberry extracts that help to protect, hydrate, and plump dehydrated, dry lips. This balm features trendy, blueberry-shaped packaging, and it's perfect for wearing alone or layering with your favorite lip formulas. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Peach
I adore Tony Moly's product packaging, and this little lip balm is no exception! The peach packaging is absolutely adorable and such a conversation piece, and the lip balm does a decent job of moisturizing lips. It smells delicious too - just like peaches! My only complaint would be that I have to stick my fingers in it to apply; I'd prefer a tube to the less-than-sanitary pot packaging. It also doesn't last very long, I have to reapply regularly to keep my lips moisturized with this. I love having it for the cute packaging, but it isn't the first lip balm I reach for.
Mia H.
Mia H.
Review for: Bbo Honey
So this was a stocking stuffer from my lovely mom as she knows I love to pamper my lips. It smells comforting and calming with no flavor to me, just scent. But I kind of like it that way. It definitely goes on at nights and also when I want to put something on before a matte lipstick. It's nice for what you pay for, but it's not a particularly big fav for me, but you got to give it stars when it earns its keep. I do love the packaging, dare I say I refill it with another lip product or travel cream when it's gone?!?? ūüėā
Ada T.
Ada T.
El Monte, CA
Review for: Peach
This lip balm was a gift from a friend. First of all, it looks adorable. However the product in it is okay. Nothing special. I think it's not that cheap (6.99 or 9.99, I don't quite remember) for a tiny lip balm. I got it as a gift so I'm not complaining but it's not a cheap lip balm. And it doesn't smell that much of peach compared to the hand cream. It didn't do anything special. Unless you get it for looks, it's not worth it.
Kasey P.
Kasey P.
San Angelo, TX
Review for: Cherry
Omg this is the cutest thing in the entire world! This is the most adorable packaging ever!! I always put this on my lips before applying makeup and it's very moisturizing! I just don't like that you have to dip your fingers, but if you don't mind that I say give it a go for a nice, tinted, moisturized lip-look!
Sherry P.
Sherry P.
Review for: Blueberry
Again, all of Tony Moly products packaging are so cute. The mini lip balm so adorable. Is a nice pink color, make my lip soft and moist great for everyday, or don't have time. Smell so good and fruity. I will want to try the rest of the flavorous and cute to have in your makeup bag.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
Super cute packaging, affordable, and does a pretty good job at replenishing moisture back into my skin. I wouldn't use this every day, as I'm prone to dry, chapped lips. However, if you're a sucker for cute packaging like I am, you can't go wrong with this lip balm.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Cherry
Again, super cute packaging! Smells amazing and leaves lips hydrated. It also leaves a nice light tint to your lips. I would say that it's long lasting. Perfect for a minimal makeup day. Purchased at Sephora, but cheaper at the TonyMoly store.
Sara B.
Sara B.
PORT ORANGE, FL
Review for: Peach
I love K beauty and especially love Tony Moly. Their packaging hits it out of the park every time and the product itself is always great quality. This ball smells like a ripe peach or like the candy peach rings. The ball is very moisturizing!
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Review for: Peach
OMG the smell!! This smells so good I want to eat it. It is super moisturizing and great for everyday use. The smell is really what sold me though. It smells exactly like fresh peaches. I wish they made a fragrance of this product!
Kari C.
Kari C.
Review for: Cherry
This one gets 4 stars just for the packaging!!!!! I am a cherry junkie so of course I had to have this! The product itself is a standard lip balm formula, nothing terribly special, but it does hydrate well and smells awesome.
Sathi H.
Sathi H.
Omg I want to buy it . It's soo cute . Where can I get it from ?
Cristina T.
Cristina T.
Westminster, CA
How moisturizing is this product?
Kasey K.
Kasey K.
Is this lip balm sticky? I've looked at it in sephora a lot and have been wanting to buy it. ..
sara m.
sara m.
These are a little pricey, do they work or are you just paying for packaging?
Sharon S.