11 colors available

BY TONYMOLY

A hydrating and softening lip balm with a blend of real berry extracts that help to protect and plump lips. Lightweight and creamy, Tony Moly's Mini Blueberry Lip Balm is infused with a fruity blend of real blueberry, cranberry, strawberry, and blackberry extracts that help to protect, hydrate, and plump dehydrated, dry lips. This balm features trendy, blueberry-shaped packaging, and it's perfect for wearing alone or layering with your favorite lip formulas. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Tony Moly Bbo Blueberry
The balms are completely sheer in color but they do add a nice glow to the lips. The consistency of the blam is slightly moist and not waxy, although I would prefer it to be more silky. However, if you warm it up with a lip brush, it's not that bad. The blueberry and honey taste are true to flavors except that the honey version has a very strong perfume-like quality to the taste which I really think it could have done without. The compact lips are made of a shiny metallic material and they're a good size to show off on the vanity, maybe two inches in length, yet the pot inside is not really filled with that much product. The plus side is that you can refill them once you're done with the balms. For $10, they are a fun beauty find and really cute to pull out of your purse.
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Peach
I adore Tony Moly's product packaging, and this little lip balm is no exception! The peach packaging is absolutely adorable and such a conversation piece, and the lip balm does a decent job of moisturizing lips. It smells delicious too - just like peaches! My only complaint would be that I have to stick my fingers in it to apply; I'd prefer a tube to the less-than-sanitary pot packaging. It also doesn't last very long, I have to reapply regularly to keep my lips moisturized with this. I love having it for the cute packaging, but it isn't the first lip balm I reach for.
Mia H.
Mia H.
Review for: Bbo Honey
So this was a stocking stuffer from my lovely mom as she knows I love to pamper my lips. It smells comforting and calming with no flavor to me, just scent. But I kind of like it that way. It definitely goes on at nights and also when I want to put something on before a matte lipstick. It's nice for what you pay for, but it's not a particularly big fav for me, but you got to give it stars when it earns its keep. I do love the packaging, dare I say I refill it with another lip product or travel cream when it's gone?!?? 😂
Ada T.
Ada T.
El Monte, CA
Review for: Peach
This lip balm was a gift from a friend. First of all, it looks adorable. However the product in it is okay. Nothing special. I think it's not that cheap (6.99 or 9.99, I don't quite remember) for a tiny lip balm. I got it as a gift so I'm not complaining but it's not a cheap lip balm. And it doesn't smell that much of peach compared to the hand cream. It didn't do anything special. Unless you get it for looks, it's not worth it.
Kasey P.
Kasey P.
Eagle Pass, TX
Review for: Cherry
Omg this is the cutest thing in the entire world! This is the most adorable packaging ever!! I always put this on my lips before applying makeup and it's very moisturizing! I just don't like that you have to dip your fingers, but if you don't mind that I say give it a go for a nice, tinted, moisturized lip-look!
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
Review for: Bbo Honey
One of the best lip products I've used so far. U tend to get very dehydrated cuz I hate drinking water and I live in Arizona so my lips are often dry and chapped. This really moisturized them and I love the smell of this and I also love the feel. It is satiny buttery feel and not sticky or tacky. Love it!
Sherry P.
Sherry P.
Review for: Blueberry
Again, all of Tony Moly products packaging are so cute. The mini lip balm so adorable. Is a nice pink color, make my lip soft and moist great for everyday, or don't have time. Smell so good and fruity. I will want to try the rest of the flavorous and cute to have in your makeup bag.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
Super cute packaging, affordable, and does a pretty good job at replenishing moisture back into my skin. I wouldn't use this every day, as I'm prone to dry, chapped lips. However, if you're a sucker for cute packaging like I am, you can't go wrong with this lip balm.
Lucy P.
Lucy P.
Merion Sta, PA
Review for: Peach
This lipbalm is SO SO SO cute! The scent and tint are beautiful, and I love that the scent lingers. It's not the best moisturizer so I haven't used it much this winter, but it's definitely a summer balm. I'm definitely going to buy this again when I run out!
Allie M.
Allie M.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Cherry
Again, super cute packaging! Smells amazing and leaves lips hydrated. It also leaves a nice light tint to your lips. I would say that it's long lasting. Perfect for a minimal makeup day. Purchased at Sephora, but cheaper at the TonyMoly store.
Sathi H.
Sathi H.
Omg I want to buy it . It's soo cute . Where can I get it from ?
Kasey K.
Kasey K.
Is this lip balm sticky? I've looked at it in sephora a lot and have been wanting to buy it. ..
sara m.
sara m.
These are a little pricey, do they work or are you just paying for packaging?
Cristina T.
Cristina T.
Westminster, CA
How moisturizing is this product?
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Does this product tint the lips?