BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. An ampoule mask sheet tackles different skin problems - dull skin tone, dry and rough skin, loose skin due to aging. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. After 10-20 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Lauren K.
This sheet masks works great! It is definitely meant for deeply hydrating and moisturizing the skin. After using this mask my skin felt amazing! It was soft and hydrated and my fine lines seemed less noticeable. My face felt plump and smooth! I also tried the other sheet masks from this line and I love them all! My favorite is the lift shot, but this one is my second favorite!
Qian Z.
Fairbanks
I usually have combo skin and never really had dry patches until I experience the dry weather in Alaska. This was the only mask that was quick and effective, I would leave it on my face for about 20mins and let the rest of the product soak into my skin overnight. It’s a little pricey for a sheet mask however my skin stays pretty hydrated for about a week before i have to use another one
Jessica B.
I love this mask! I have tried so many face masks and this is one of my favorites! It is soaked with product and feels really nice on the skin. Very moisturizing
Elena. G.
Tucson
Absolutely loved this mask. The packaging is cute and fun. It looks like a typical sheet mask and feels like one at first. However, I did feel like like this one made my skin feel more hydrated for longer than some other affordable sheet masks. Overall, would purchase again.
Gladys B.
Tony moly makes the best stuff! I love how soft my skin feels after I use one of these masks.. the only word that I can come up with to perfectly describe the feeling is supple. They are super saturated with product and easy to go on the face. I love it.
Clinton C.
Springfield , MO
When your skin needs some extra moisture this mask is my go to. Perfect for after traveling and being on a plane to rehydrate or just to give your skin some major extra love! This brand knows what they are doing when it comes to skin care!
Nicole D.
Forest Park
Love this, it's cute little packaging drew me in plus the price was right...It definitely does what it's supposed to and makes you feel tighter and younger
Stephanie K.
Tony moly has perfected the art of combing kitsch with practicality. The products are consistently adorable, fun and proven to work.
Yor L.
Hella hydrating. Totally saturated sheet mask that will have more than enough extra serum for your neck and chest
halie w.
Creswell, OR
These are nice I've only used one but helped with my dry spots refreshing and didn't make my oil problems oily