BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. Contains centella asiatica to soothe stress skin. How to use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. 2. After 10 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption. see more...

Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
I recently discovered the Tony Moly Skincare line of face masks and I am a huge fan. This mask however did provide hydration and dry very fast but i didn't see a huge difference in my oily combination skin as I did with using the broccli or pomegranate mask in the line. This is great for someone with dry skin or patchy skin. I did wake up with a glow. Not bad for $1 at marshalls.
Hyun K.
I LOVE sheet masks. Whenever my face starts to feel dry, i use this before bed and it keeps my fast moist till the next day! It's so easy to use and afterwards you can just toss it out without rising your face! I honestly think korean skin products works very well.
Katrusia L.
Edmonton
the best thing to use before a night out leaves the skin so soft and bright it just adds so much life to dull skin its amazing