BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTONYMOLY
Tony Moly - Master Lab Real Mask Sheet 1pc Snail Mucin

Tony Moly - Master Lab Real Mask Sheet 1pc Snail Mucin

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. Contains snail mucin to care for dry skin and heal damaged skin. How to use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. 2. After 10 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption.

Would these masks be good for sensitive skin?
What are the best products from this line Tony Moly - Master Lab Real Mask Sheet 1pc Snail Mucin ?
Start your review of Tony Moly - Master Lab Real Mask Sheet 1pc Snail Mucin!
Lisa C.
SAUGERTIES, NY
Tony Moly - Master Lab Real Mask Sheet 1pc Snail Mucin uploaded by Lisa C.
Tony Moly - Master Lab Real Mask Sheet 1pc Snail Mucin hands down the best skin masks that I have ever used and I will probably only use I absolutely loved Tony moly skin masks there are so many varieties and they're so so good on my skin
Natalia S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Tony Moly - Master Lab Real Mask Sheet 1pc Snail Mucin uploaded by Natalia S.
Purchased at: Macy's
This mask is very thin and fits perfectly, it’s not even noticeable on the face from far away. It evens out skin tone, makes skin more moisturized. I liked using it at night before bed!
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Tony Moly - Master Lab Real Mask Sheet 1pc Snail Mucin uploaded by Lucy H.
My skin feels soft and wonderfully moisturized. Im 45 now and I've noticed my skin has started to change.TonyMoly is one of my favorites brand ,they are just overall such an amazing product.
Trinh N.
Carmichael, CA
Tony Moly - Master Lab Real Mask Sheet 1pc Snail Mucin uploaded by Trinh N.
Tony Moly - Master Lab Real Mask Sheet 1pc Snail Mucin uploaded by Trinh N.
Purchased at: Amazon
If you’re a face masks fan like I am, GET THIS BOO! I’m seeing myself reaching for this more often, I’m addicted to this. I use it twice or even four times a week when I feel my skin is too dry and stressed. The packaging description tells everything you need to know in front, easy to tear off, the mask itself is super THIN and almost see through, it fits on my face perfectly, I sometimes use an eyebrow scissor to cut the middle between the eyes so that the mask can cover all the dry corners. I leave it on for 20 minutes or even more and the left over serum I massage it all over my neck and arms, very very useful. After 20 minutes the skin is SUPER moist and plumps. The vitamin C mask helps me clear out all the left over pimples I previously had. I’m very very happy that I discovered about this.
Laura D.
Arden, NC
Tony Moly - Master Lab Real Mask Sheet 1pc Snail Mucin uploaded by Laura D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like these sheet masks and try to grab one whenever I see them available!! They feel great and leave my skin feeling clean and nourished. They smell great and are always a good pick for a mask. They aren't that pricey and definitely work great!!
Jasmin S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Tony Moly - Master Lab Real Mask Sheet 1pc Snail Mucin uploaded by Jasmin S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great line for sensitive skin no irritation yet! My favorite so far is the hydration one! Love it!
Nicole H.
Loved this mask and very moisturizing! Highly recommend washing and exfoliating to get the maximum effect. I forgot to use a moisturizing/night cream after using this but when I woke up the morning after, my skin was still very hydrated. I left this mask on for 15 minutes before taking it off. I do massage the excess serum in, but it was taking a while to absorb/ dry so I blotted a bit off with a tissue.
Katrina  S.
Brazil, IN
Tony Moly - Master Lab Real Mask Sheet 1pc Snail Mucin uploaded by Katrina  S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I tried the blue Hyaluronic Acid version. I like that the serum wasn’t sticky at all and absorbs right into the skin after removing the mask. I have VERY dry skin especially during cooler weather. This soothed and left my entire face noticeably softer. This is the first sheet mask I will be purchasing a second time!
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Tony Moly - Master Lab Real Mask Sheet 1pc Snail Mucin uploaded by Christine B.
Tony Moly - Master Lab Real Mask Sheet 1pc Snail Mucin uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: YesStyle
Tony Moly - Master Lab Real Mask Sheet 1pc Snail Mucin I was noticing my skin was looking dull and lifeless, so I started looking around for skincare that I hoped would make the difference. This product was recommended to me by a friend - after I had complimented her on her complexion- she said she owed it to this mask that she uses once a week. So I was thrilled to see that Yesstyle sold this particular mask ! My friend was SO right !!! Immediately, after I applied it and waited the 20 minutes my skin noticeably looked brighter, more even in tone, and just overall healthier. I even saw this mask to have lasting affects up to three days after application. This product got me excited to try other skin care; the only thing I could possibly find tedious about this product is way the sheet mask is folded up in the package and doesn't have a separation layer so it's a bit messy and difficult to initially get unfolded.... but that will not deter me nor does it affect my decision on wanting to purchase the mask again- the turkeys are so worth it!!
Jas  K.
Purchased at: Macy's
Tony Moly - Master Lab Real Mask Sheet 1pc Snail Mucin Used vitamin c🌼🌼 bright mask of #TonyMoly such a light mask on my skin... need to apply on clean face for 20 min.. just wash after it and u get really nice bright glow on your face.. Totally satisfied with this mask..🌼🌼