BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. Contains ceramide to offer deep hydration. How to use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. 2. After 10 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption. see more...

Buy on TONYMOLY*
Lori L.
I am new to sheet masks m, but out of the few I've used so far, this one with creamier is my favorite. The holes were big enough that I didn't have to tear them bigger to fit over my eyes and it fit my face perfectly. Even better, no burning or itching was experienced and after I took the mask off my face was so soft. Hours later, my face still feels hydrated and softer than it has been in years. I can see myself using this mask again. Tony Moly - Master Lab Real Mask Sheet 1pc Ceramide
Hayetcha V.
Armonk, NY
It is amazing. My favorite mask ever. It makes my skin so soft and shinning. I usually use one per week to make me facd better. This mask is good to dry and oil skins because I have both areas in my face. It came very wet so you can see the effect. In 20 minutes you will looks perfect.   Tony Moly - Master Lab Real Mask Sheet 1pc Hyaluronic Acid
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
I love these sheet masks and I also use Tonymoly’s I’m Real masks too. I use a different one every evening that way my very dry skin gets a different benefit each day. Alternating the masks gives my skin an ingredient break. My skin is the type that will hit a skincare plateau quick too because it is so dry.
Brandi S.
Kingwood , TX
I have combination dry skin and I get a lot of dry patches on certain areas of my face. I bought the master lab intensive hydrating hyaluronic acid sheet mask and it worked wonders! My skin felt super hydrated and super soft afterwards. This sheet mask gave me immediate results and I highly recommend for anyone with dry dehydrated skin.
Loretta L.
Bloomington, IN
I used the intensive brightening vitamin C mask, and the packaging was beautiful. It was my first time trying a master lab mask. I love vitamin c skincare and it delivered. I would definitely buy it again!
Kelsey I.
Nazareth, PA
I got the hydrating one by accident (I was looking for a moisturizing sheet mask) and really liked it. It definitely made my skin less dry and irritated, but didn’t help it completely. I’ve used this mask before and liked it then too. If you have super dry patches, it does burn a little on them, but it didn’t make it irritated (at least for me).
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
My friend brought me these back from Korea and they really do work. I notice a difference after every use. This product is a great alternative to the more expensive sheet masks. The sheets themselves aren’t as thick as the more expensive ones but they smell great and are very moisturizing.  Tony Moly - Master Lab Real Mask Sheet 1pc Hyaluronic Acid
Ashley C.
Fortson, GA
I enjoyed using this mask and it was a little different than my normal Tony Moly masks. I also have the hyaluronic acid one to try as well. I found it very moisturizing and my skin was soft and glowing afterwards.
Jillian M.
I really enjoy all of the Tony Moly Face Masks. They’re a good quality and add a good amount of hydration to my skin. My favorite ones are the Master Lab Sheet Mask compared to the I’m Real Sheet Mask. I’d recommend either getting these in a set of a couple or when they’re on sale.
taylor w.
Hudson
A couple months ago Ulta was having a sale on TONYMOLY skincare, so I had to pick up some sheet masks! The master lab ceramide moisture care mask exceeded my expectations. Not only did it make my skin feel insanely soft and moisturized, but I could visibly see how much brighter and healthier my skin looked! I would definitely repurchase.