BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTONYMOLY
Tony Moly - Magic Food Banana Sleeping Pack 85ml 85ml

Tony Moly - Magic Food Banana Sleeping Pack 85ml 85ml

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. Contains 10,000ppm of banana extract and ingredient from chamomile. Gives lots of nutrients while you sleep. How to use: 1. Use at the last step of skincare. 2. Apply a moderate amount before you sleep.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tony Moly - Magic Food Banana Sleeping Pack 85ml 85ml!
Cindy F.
Tony Moly - Magic Food Banana Sleeping Pack 85ml 85ml uploaded by Cindy F.
I absolutely LOVE this cream! It smells absolutely amazing and makes my skin so soft and hydrated! I love the packaging but it does make it weird to store. It’s very gentle on your skin. I would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for hydration
Shirley B.
Mesa, AZ
I have normal type skin and if I use this product too often it makes my face a bit greasy, so I think it’s perfect for people with dry skin. It’s really moisturizing regardless! I think it works well for a low price which is a great buy ! I love the smell! Slight banana smell, kind of like a banana laffy taffy. The only reason I rated this 4 stars is because the packaging is not recyclable , which in my opinion is just insanely carelessly environmentally unfriendly. The banana shape is cute and all but I’d rather have it be recyclable.
maddy L.
Morrisville, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this cream. I so wish there was more banana scented body care like lotions because it's one of my favorite fragrances. Not only does this smell and look just like a banana (the packaging is adorable typical of Tony and moly) but the the cream itself works amazingly. It's a nice consistency and the perfect amount of hydration without being greasy or oily feeling. It somehow can smooth and hydrate the skin in a way that seems like magic, giving the skin a soft and supple look and feel. I really like using it as a eye cream even because how it performs and smooths. I've been looking for this product in my Ulta again for a while now and hope to get more. If you ever see this I would recommend it for sure.
Hannah S.
Paducah
This stuff smells so good!!! A little bit goes so far and works so freaking good. My niece is 2 and keeps trying to steal it cause it's so cute. I love this stuff and the lip balm
Jenna R.
I have sensitive skin so it kind of stung in my dry areas. However it was soft on the rest of my face and when I woke up it makes me feel extremely moisturized
Jessica  R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
2,139 reviews
This is my favorite sleeping pack ever! It leaves my skin feeling plump and soft and actually helps clear it up while I sleep! It’s been great for my dry sensitive skin! The only thing I wish is that it was a little cheaper and easier to get out the last bit!
Beaux B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This product is super cute the packaging is to die for. I think it does a pretty good job hydrating the skin however, I feel like it's not the best moisturizer more than anything it's the packaging that really makes this product amazing.
Clare G.
This is just yummy. Tony moly are super innovative with their products, packaging is always a super plus!

Looking for your answer?