BY TONYMOLY

Magic Food Banana Hand Milk - TONYMOLY Magic Food Banana Hand Cream works effect of fresh food, shiny and rich nutrious hand milk with banana extract and milk protein. Rich nutrious moisture hand milk creates shiny layer on the hands and moisture hands by soft bananas extract. It has multi care effect such as nutrious care, soft care like milk pack by shea butter and milk protein. Spread texture which is real banana creates shiny and vitality on the hands. - Magic Food Banana Hand Milk see more...

• I've heard so many good things about this product but i'm hesitan...3 Answers
  • Is the scent overwhelming? 2 Answers
  • I've never seen this, how well does it work?2 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY*
Jay S.
Williamstown
They got me with the cute packaging! This works okay, there are much better hand creams on the market though. This one smells like artificial banana not real bananas! Smells more like candy. I ended up throwing this in a basket on my vanity and haven't really used it after the first week. i could have have spent the ten bucks on a better quality product, but the packing IS adorable.
Anna S.
Auburn, AL
Really love this hand cream! It's hydrating and smells good and the packaging is so cute. It is a bit thicker than a normal cream, but it's absolutely magical for every day use. Only problem is that it is hard to squeeze out of the bottle because of the consistency of the cream.
Kristen M.
I love the smell of this! It sort of reminds me of the smell of the Banana Runts candy. It moisturizes pretty well for the cheap price and it's a really cute idea. I will probably be repurchasing this as small gifts for friends or as a stocking stuffer.
Blanca V.
Pacoima , CA
Everyone absolutely loves this packaging I use to put it in my denim jacket pocket and it was super cute and easy to carry around and use. It has a slight scent of banana but not overpowering and really provides hope moisturizing help to your hands
Kinsey W.
Yes, it’s cute. Yes, it smells just like banana Now & Later candy. Is it an amazing hand cream? No. It’s simply ok. Every time I pull it out, people stare, so it’s a great conversation starter but not overly helpful with my dry hands.
samantha s.
ohio
Bananas. I'm bananas about this banana hand cream.! This is a cute product. I love the packaging. This is one of my favorite Tony Moly product. It does smell like bananas. It is not to strong. It is expensive. It like $12 or so. That can be an issue. But I would recommend this product.
Lindsey P.
Johnson City, TN
This hand cream is a good product nothing too special but the cute packaging and the smell is what draws me in to it. I’m a sucker for cute and unique packaging. The hand cream is nice and I will repurchase.
Joey p.
I really liked this cream it is nice and silky. Not greasy. And smells amazing. Well, like bananas!!! I don’t give it a 5 star rating because it is a little on the spendy side for the amount you get
Jennifer B.
Ironton, OH
I love the banana hand cream by Tony Moly. I use it a few times everyday and it is a great value. I love the little banana container and the smell and feel is long lasting. I would recommend to anyone!
Lindsay S.
I picked up this product at a local outlet wanted a new hand cream and I love anything banana scented and this one does not disappoint it smells Amazing just like fresh ripe bananas also it leaves my hands feeling soft moisturized and hydrated highly recommend this product and one last thing the packaging is so Cute!!!
Xochitl F.
Pinole, CA
How many applications do you think this has? it looks small in the picture
Lindsey S.
Mercersburg, PA
I go through quite a bit if hand washing in a days time and that can really take a toll on drying out my hands. is this a good lotion to help repair overly dry hands?
Jessica M.
Millbury, OH
Where can I find this at?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
What is this? The packaging caught my eye.
Dee D.
I've heard so many good things about this product but i'm hesitant about buying. does it actually work really good or is it just popular for the packaging?