Tony Moly Magic Food Banana Hand Milk

$9.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

Magic Food Banana Hand Milk - TONYMOLY Magic Food Banana Hand Cream works effect of fresh food, shiny and rich nutrious hand milk with banana extract and milk protein. Rich nutrious moisture hand milk creates shiny layer on the hands and moisture hands by soft bananas extract. It has multi care effect such as nutrious care, soft care like milk pack by shea butter and milk protein. Spread texture which is real banana creates shiny and vitality on the hands. - Magic Food Banana Hand Milk

Why is it shaped det why and do it smell like a banana
This is sooo cute! I need it! How long does it last you though?
Does anyone like this and how it is on the hands?
Start your review of Tony Moly Magic Food Banana Hand Milk!
Sunnyvale, CA
I LOVE bananas!! This hand cream smells so delicious. Use the right amount to avoid greasiness. Moisturizes nicely. Will need to apply a few times during the day. Scent does not last long.
Tony Moly Magic Food Banana Hand Milk uploaded by Kristen M.
Tony Moly Magic Food Banana Hand Milk uploaded by Kristen M.
I love the smell of this! It sort of reminds me of the smell of the Banana Runts candy. It moisturizes pretty well for the cheap price and it's a really cute idea. I will probably be repurchasing this as small gifts for friends or as a stocking stuffer.
Glendale , NY
The banana scent doesn’t last, to me it feels like the scent fades as soon as it’s rubbes into the skin. Packaging is pretty adorable and I’m not going to lie it’s what made me purchase it. I was in a rush just needed something quick for my hands due to the weather making my skin dried out and flaky. Other than the scent not lasting it’s a decent product with it only being $10.00. Gets your skin pretty hydrated, therefor it gets the job done but there is deff a lot more products on the market with better results.
Redlands, CA
Purchased at: TONYMOLY
I’ve never smelled a product that actually had a real banana smell and I love it! It is so moisturizing and keeps my hands smooth for an extended amount of time. I received this in a TonyMoly bundle but had to buy another one because I became obsessed instantly. I gifted these to all my sisters for the holidays and not one of them had anything negative to say. I would buy this amazing product again and again.
Salem, OR
So moisturizing and light! I could write forever about the smell. It definitely the clincher for me. It smells like banana runts, classic bubblegum... it just has the perfect banana smell that makes you unable to stop using it! Travel friendly and the softness it gives your hands is a bonus!
Not only is the packaging of this product absolutely adorable, but I LOVE the lotion inside! It smells like banana runts or popsicles and it leaves your hands feeling moisturized without being greasy. Mine lives in my purse 24/7 so I can reach for it when I'm on the go!
Williamsburg, VA
Purchased at: Urban Outfitters
This smells exactly like artificial banana. I love that and the cute packaging! However I don’t think this hand cream is any better than something you could get at the drugstore. I like it as a novelty gift but not for everyday use.
Valdosta , GA
I am a huge fan of the banana smell. I love this! It’s so cute and is too cute in your purse! It works well. Not too greasy and it absorbs. I get lots of compliments when I wear it. It really is a treat.
Nashville, IL
Love these cute little guys! Awesome scent, non greasy formula, nice and moisturizing. But the be honest it was packaging that sold me in it lol. Made great little teacher gifts for the helpers at school
Parma Heights, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of the cutest items Tonymoly released. It smells like banana candy but goes away after you apply which is nice for those who don’t like a lot of scent. You do have to use a lot to moisturize your hands.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...