BY TONYMOLY #15 in Hand Cream

Magic Food Banana Hand Milk - TONYMOLY Magic Food Banana Hand Cream works effect of fresh food, shiny and rich nutrious hand milk with banana extract and milk protein. Rich nutrious moisture hand milk creates shiny layer on the hands and moisture hands by soft bananas extract. It has multi care effect such as nutrious care, soft care like milk pack by shea butter and milk protein. Spread texture which is real banana creates shiny and vitality on the hands. - Magic Food Banana Hand Milk see more...

• I've heard so many good things about this product but i'm...3 Answers
  • Is the scent overwhelming? 2 Answers
  • I've never seen this, how well does it work?2 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY*
Jay S.
Williamstown
They got me with the cute packaging! This works okay, there are much better hand creams on the market though. This one smells like artificial banana not real bananas! Smells more like candy. I ended up throwing this in a basket on my vanity and haven't really used it after the first week. i could have have spent the ten bucks on a better quality product, but the packing IS adorable.
Taryn B.
San Antonio
Super cute packaging! Wouldn't expect anything less than that from this company! Okay now on to the actual product. I love it! Smells like I'm rubbing a banana on my hands which  is fine because it leaves my hands and elbows feeling so soft. I even lit my little one use it too sometimes. She calls it my Minions cream. Love love love this stuff!
Anna S.
Auburn, AL
Really love this hand cream! It's hydrating and smells good and the packaging is so cute. It is a bit thicker than a normal cream, but it's absolutely magical for every day use. Only problem is that it is hard to squeeze out of the bottle because of the consistency of the cream.
Kelly L.
Such a cute hand cream! If you love bananas, you will love this! It smells like banana and looks like a banana. It isn’t the biggest hand cream, but a little will go a long way. It rubs on with ease and doesn’t leave your hands sticky either.
Cherrity P.
Vancouver , WA
I have so many of these it’s not funny! I have them in my purse, car, where I get ready, my office, coats, and who knows where else 😂. You definitely have to like the smell of banana, and if you do you will absolutely enjoy this product So So much! Such a great product! Have and will purchase over and over!
Kristen M.
I love the smell of this! It sort of reminds me of the smell of the Banana Runts candy. It moisturizes pretty well for the cheap price and it's a really cute idea. I will probably be repurchasing this as small gifts for friends or as a stocking stuffer.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I bought this only because of the packaging! It's too cute! Every time someone asks if I have any lotion I pull this out with a huge smile on my face, ha. For some reason, I was surprised it smelled like bananas. It caught me off guard. If I had known that I wouldn't have bought it. I feel silly now because it makes sense that it would smell like bananas, duh! I just can't stand the smell. It's not bad per say, I just don't like bananas, period. The lotion itself has a consistency somewhere between a lotion and a cream. It melts like butter when you rub it in and leaves your hands feeling nice and soft. I just can't get over the smell though.
Blanca V.
PACOIMA, CA
Everyone absolutely loves this packaging I use to put it in my denim jacket pocket and it was super cute and easy to carry around and use. It has a slight scent of banana but not overpowering and really provides hope moisturizing help to your hands
Laura S.
York PA
I mean c’mon...it’s so stinking cute. Smells like a banana laffy taffy. Scent fades rather quickly but if you’re looking for a touch of needed moisture on your hands this will do the job just fine. Not strong enough for the dryness that comes with winter months but super cute nonetheless. Will repurchase.
samantha s.
BRUNSWICK, OH
Bananas. I'm bananas about this banana hand cream.! This is a cute product. I love the packaging. This is one of my favorite Tony Moly product. It does smell like bananas. It is not to strong. It is expensive. It like $12 or so. That can be an issue. But I would recommend this product.
Xochitl F.
Pinole, CA
How many applications do you think this has? it looks small in the picture
Lindsey S.
Mercersburg, PA
I go through quite a bit if hand washing in a days time and that can really take a toll on drying out my hands. is this a good lotion to help repair overly dry hands?
Jessica M.
Millbury, OH
Where can I find this at?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
What is this? The packaging caught my eye.
Dee D.
I've heard so many good things about this product but i'm hesitant about buying. does it actually work really good or is it just popular for the packaging?