BY TONYMOLY

Magic Food Banana Hand Milk - TONYMOLY Magic Food Banana Hand Cream works effect of fresh food, shiny and rich nutrious hand milk with banana extract and milk protein. Rich nutrious moisture hand milk creates shiny layer on the hands and moisture hands by soft bananas extract. It has multi care effect such as nutrious care, soft care like milk pack by shea butter and milk protein. Spread texture which is real banana creates shiny and vitality on the hands. - Magic Food Banana Hand Milk see more...

Jamie W.
Jamie W.
I got this at the actual Tony Moly store close to me. AND OH MY..... This stuff smells exactly like baby food. A baby food of bananas! I absolutely love it. I like this hand lotion, but the moisture on my hand isn't there for long. But it's there for quiet for some. I'd buy it again just because of the smell. It smells lovely! It's shaped as a banana is what's so cute and awesome about it. That's what made me buy it. No joke, I am so serious. I am a sucker for cute things. You can purchase this lotion and other Tony Moly products at Urban Outfitters website or the Sephora website as well!
Karen P.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I just recently got this hand cream from Tony Moly. There are three things I really appreciate about this. One, I think is obvious, the packaging is just so darn cute. Two, I have a fragrance allergy and there are very few fragranced American products I can use without getting a migraine or breaking out in a rash. While this does have a fragrance, like most Korean product it smells natural and not over powering. And I have never had a bad reaction from it. And third, it sinks into the skin fast without any greasy residue. I really love this, and will most likely buy this again.
Dana P.
Dana P.
What first turned me into this product was the fun shape! The product smells just like bananas too which is amazing! I love how the product makes my hands smell and feel. My only complaint with this product is how small the tip of the product is. A very small amount of the product comes out at a time which makes it hard to get it out of the tube. It is also very expensive for how small the product is. I just wish it was easier to get out of the tube and a little cheaper.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Saltillo, MS
I recently purchased this at Ulta, mainly for cute packaging. The product is very thick and creamy and absorbs into the skin quickly without a greasy residue. The scent reminds me of banana candy but doesn't last long. My skin feels soft afterwards but I don't notice a longterm texture improvement. I would possible repurchase this as a cute gift for a friend but not as an actual daily use product.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Destin, FL
I love this product! I gave it to all my friends for Xmas and bought one for myself. EVERYONE LOVED IT! It's cute. It's fun! It's silly. Perfect for smiles :) PLUS!! It smells so sweet and just like a banana! After it is rubbed in, (it absorbs really easy!) it's not greasy at all. And it leaves your hands soft and smooth for hours! It's addictive to use!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Stockton, CA
I saw this at ULTA the other day and I couldn't help but get it. Not only because the packaging was so cute but also because I saw the fact that it was a milk lotion. Got out to the car and had to try it right away. It smelled so good and only had to apply a very small amount and my hands felt so smooth. Plus it fits perfectly in my purse!
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love my Tony Moly banana hand lotion! It smells just like candy bananas! The scent doesn't last too long, for those concerned about scent. I have the full size, and a tiny one that I hang off of my keys, and I always get funny looks/questions about it when I pull it out. It's very cute, and definitely a conversation starter!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX
I had been eyeing this product the last few times I visited Ulta. I was worried about how small the product is, but a little goes a long way. It smells *amazing* and doesn't leave your hands greasy at all. Everyone that sees it really gets a kick out of the packaging. It's small and fits perfectly in my purse. I love it!
Kathy D.
Kathy D.
Murrysville, PA
Packaging = A+ Super cute, travel friendly and squeezable tube with cap. Sanitary and easy to use.
Smell = B Smells like banana candy but does not last at all. Scent goes away after 5 seconds!
Softening? Only slightly. It's not something I would use during the winter. It's definitely more of a lotion than a hand cream.
Le M.
Le M.
Allen, TX
This hand lotion is very nice. It's really soft and has a very soothing scent to it. The good thing about it is that it's makes your hands feel really moisturizing and not at all dry. However, it's really awkward carrying a banna around all the time😂... But I would recommend this to anyone who have dry hands.
Xochitl F.
Xochitl F.
Pinole, CA
How many applications do you think this has? it looks small in the picture
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Chambersburg, PA
I go through quite a bit if hand washing in a days time and that can really take a toll on drying out my hands. is this a good lotion to help repair overly dry hands?
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
What is this? The packaging caught my eye.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Millbury, OH
Where can I find this at?
Linda W.
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
I've never seen this, how well does it work?