BY TONYMOLY

Magic Food Banana Hand Milk - TONYMOLY Magic Food Banana Hand Cream works effect of fresh food, shiny and rich nutrious hand milk with banana extract and milk protein. Rich nutrious moisture hand milk creates shiny layer on the hands and moisture hands by soft bananas extract. It has multi care effect such as nutrious care, soft care like milk pack by shea butter and milk protein. Spread texture which is real banana creates shiny and vitality on the hands. - Magic Food Banana Hand Milk see more...

• I've heard so many good things about this product but i'm hesitan...2 Answers
  • Is the scent overwhelming? 2 Answers
  • I've never seen this, how well does it work?2 Answers
Dana P.
What first turned me into this product was the fun shape! The product smells just like bananas too which is amazing! I love how the product makes my hands smell and feel. My only complaint with this product is how small the tip of the product is. A very small amount of the product comes out at a time which makes it hard to get it out of the tube. It is also very expensive for how small the product is. I just wish it was easier to get out of the tube and a little cheaper.
Tara S.
Destin, FL
I love this product! I gave it to all my friends for Xmas and bought one for myself. EVERYONE LOVED IT! It's cute. It's fun! It's silly. Perfect for smiles :) PLUS!! It smells so sweet and just like a banana! After it is rubbed in, (it absorbs really easy!) it's not greasy at all. And it leaves your hands soft and smooth for hours! It's addictive to use!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love my Tony Moly banana hand lotion! It smells just like candy bananas! The scent doesn't last too long, for those concerned about scent. I have the full size, and a tiny one that I hang off of my keys, and I always get funny looks/questions about it when I pull it out. It's very cute, and definitely a conversation starter!
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX
I had been eyeing this product the last few times I visited Ulta. I was worried about how small the product is, but a little goes a long way. It smells *amazing* and doesn't leave your hands greasy at all. Everyone that sees it really gets a kick out of the packaging. It's small and fits perfectly in my purse. I love it!
Kathy D.
Murrysville, PA
Packaging = A+ Super cute, travel friendly and squeezable tube with cap. Sanitary and easy to use.
Smell = B Smells like banana candy but does not last at all. Scent goes away after 5 seconds!
Softening? Only slightly. It's not something I would use during the winter. It's definitely more of a lotion than a hand cream.
Le M.
Allen, TX
This hand lotion is very nice. It's really soft and has a very soothing scent to it. The good thing about it is that it's makes your hands feel really moisturizing and not at all dry. However, it's really awkward carrying a banna around all the timeūüėā... But I would recommend this to anyone who have dry hands.
Zoe B.
Love! I live for cute packaging. Especially cute fruity packaging! I have this hand cream and the matching lip balm. I love keeping them in my purse. It smells really good and it makes your hands really soft and moisturized. The scent and benefits last all day.
Christine D.
Dekalb, IL
I don't think it actually does anything different than a regular hand lotion but i love it. My skin is sensitive to fragrances, but this truly didn't irritate my skin. I would buy it again once I run out. The product is difficult to dispense, though
Maria F.
Fort Collins, CO
So addicted to this lotion! Smells so good and keeps my hands moisturized for a long time. I bought it at Ulta but you can find it cheaper at Amazon. I also have the mango lotion too. I love tony moly products.
Sara B.
PORT ORANGE, FL
Tony Molys packaging hits it out of the park every time and the products are always great quality. This lotion smells amazing and the hand cream is super nice and lux feeling. Great to go in your fav bag!
Xochitl F.
Pinole, CA
How many applications do you think this has? it looks small in the picture
Lindsey S.
Mercersburg, PA
I go through quite a bit if hand washing in a days time and that can really take a toll on drying out my hands. is this a good lotion to help repair overly dry hands?
Jessica M.
Millbury, OH
Where can I find this at?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
What is this? The packaging caught my eye.
Irene R.
I got a tester of this product last time I ordered korean cosmetics and it didn't disappointed me but... is it worth the purchase? Why should I buy the banana hand milk instead of another one?