BY TONYMOLY

Latte Art Cappuccino Cream-In Scrub - Tony Moly's Latte Art Cappuccino Cream-In Scrub is a color-changing cream that takes care of a massage and keratin removal simultaneously. This scrub, with an additional massaging effect, contains the active ingredients of coffee and milk extracts, which work to remove: flaky, dry, dead skin cells and impurities from the skin, while also providing nutrition to the skin. The warm sensation produced when rubbing the color-changing scrub on the face removes impurities deep in the pores. The grains within the scrub make the skin smooth and glossy. In addition, the ingredient of peptide supplies firmness to the skin, and the ingredient of O2 Carrier Complex makes the facial contour slimmer. - Latte Art Cappuccino Cream-In Scrub see more...

Buy on TONYMOLY*
Victoria J.
skokie
I love the smell of this scrub and it also gives a warm feel to your face as you massage it on. I do wish that it was more of scrub because it felt more like a facial cleanser instead. Overall I would use this product again because of the warmth and smell but not to use as my main scrub.
Maria L.
Findlay, OH
Delightful gentle scrub. It is very creamy, has sugar exfoliating bits. Very good to wake up your skin in the morning as it has coffee in it. Skin feels soft and smooth. Will suit sensitive and drier skin types for sure. Smells lovely, has a nice packaging. Affordable.
Ruth A.
Antioch, CA
Bought this for my sister for her birthday because she loves anything Korean. She loved it! It’s refreshing and leaves her skin smooth. ❤️ Thinking of getting one for myself because I love me a good exfoliant.
Kayla S.
Saint Albans
This is a great scrub if you like the smell of coffee. If you dont, it may be too intense for you. Its a very mild scrub so if you need a strong exfoliation you may need to add another step or just use a different product. This has a really nice warming feeling to the skin as your rub it in and it changes to a white color as your spread the product. Its easy to wipe off and leaves skin soft.
Candace Y.
Waukegan, IL
This is my FAVORITE product of 2018 so far! I love it so much! I will be keeping this stocked from now on! The sensation it gives your skin during and after use is phenomenal! The packaging? ADORABLE and well made! The price? FANTASTIC especially considering the quality! 13/10
Will be trying more from the TonyMoly brand!!!Tony Moly Latte Art Cappuccino Cream-In Scrub
Bronte L.
Nashville, TN
This didn’t work super well for me as a mask, but I use it every day in the shower. It’s a perfect gentle exfoliant, and the coffee scent is incredible. I love this product.
Mary J.
Manhattan
Love the packaging! Super cute! This scrub smells like coffee!! This is great for winter since it's a self heating scrub mask. I like to put a layer of it on my face and allow it to heat a little before gently scrubbing in small circles.
Amel K.
My absolute favorite exfoliator ! It smells like HEAVEN and I cant go a day without using it! i love that as you lather it up, the brown coffee scrub turns white to let you know when you're ready to rise! Definite re-purchase!
Lindsay K.
For the price I was expecting a lot. That was my first mistake. My second mistake was thinking it would work on my sensitive skin and not make me break out into hives. The mask/scrub heats up a little too much for my liking and it certainly does not smell like coffee. I'd spend my money elsewhere, like on Cup O' Coffee by LUSH.
Andrew U.
This is the perfect first step to a good morning. This coffee scented face scrub has made my face smooth and ready for any daily makeup. I noticed that the exfoliant is very gentle and has a warming effect on the skin. Its very refreshing and has that morning cup of coffee smell. A very good pick-me- up.
kari s.
Chino, CA
is this a very rough scrub? does it have a strong smell?
Lydia G.
How intense if the smell and does it linger on the skin? Has anyone tried scrubbing with actual coffee grounds? Is it similar? Is the price worth the splurge of the product?
Ashley J.
Boise, ID
I have been wanting to try this product. Can anyone tell me how abrasive the granular are that exfoliate. I have fairly sensitive skin and worry even when rubbing lightly if a product will be to harsh, and cause redness. Anything helps...
Hope B.
Is this good for dry/acne prone/sensitive skin?
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
Does this smell good!? Beneficial for oily skin?