Add a Photo

By TONYMOLY
description TONY MOLY Kiss Kiss Lip Essence Balm is a potent moisturizing lip balm that protects against UV rays with its SPF 15 PA+ property. It prevents the evaporation of lips' moisture.
Photos (2)
Cristie G.
Cristie G.

I have a new love for Tony Moly. I have been following his skin care line. K Skin care is huge and i want in of it does work! This lip care lroduct is a smooth addition to my collection. It soothes andnhelp hydrate by staying moistured for a very long time. I use it at night for best results.
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS

Love love this!!! It acts as almost a peel, not just an exfoliant. I was skeptical when I first used it, but saw my lips actually getting softer without harsh scrubbers. A must for using before lip stains and bright lip sticks.
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA

Tony Moly products are always super cute and smell delicious. What's even better is they actually work great and are very affordable. I've tried many of the Tony Moly products and really liked them all. I recommend them.

Join Now