TONY MOLY Kiss Kiss Lip Essence Balm 1 piece uploaded by Kate J.TONY MOLY Kiss Kiss Lip Essence Balm 1 piece uploaded by Kelli C.

BY TONYMOLY

description TONY MOLY Kiss Kiss Lip Essence Balm is a potent moisturizing lip balm that protects against UV rays with its SPF 15 PA+ property. It prevents the evaporation of lips' moisture. see more...

Buy on TONYMOLY*
Maddison F.
Fresno
I use this lip balm on my clients as a pre for liquid lips. It’s amazing and smells amazing as well. My clients are always asking me what brand this lip balm is because it’s so moisturizing and does not feel sticky at all.
Kourtney E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I definitely enjoyed this product. The packaging is adorable and that’s what drew me to it. The scent is light and totally different than something you would get in an American product. I really came to love it! Also made my lips super soft.
Jewel M.
South San Francisco, CA
I really enjoyed the scent and the texture of the balm. however, once you get closer to the bottom, it gets harder to take out the product. has a nice scent, but the amount of product is kind of sparse for the price.
Shannon C.
Rockledge, FL
My only complaint... NOT ENOUGH! I am literally OBESSED and CANNOT get enough of this stuff!!!!! This amazing stuff literally left my lips in amazing soft condition. I just wish there was more in the container!
Mirae C.
Palo Alto
I love this lip balm! First off TonyMoly packaging is always so cute! Its moisturizing and smells great. Its easy to apply and a smooth texture almost like butter! One thing i like is that it doesnt feel greasy on the lips or leave a film like other balms do. I recommend applying a thicker coat right after a lip scrub at night and in the morning your lips will feel sooooo soft and moisturized. I need to buy another being mine is halfway gone. The only comment id make thats a neutral review is you have to use your finger to apply.
Angela A.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
This is definitely a feel good product worth the splurge. To start, the packaging is adorable (a little hard to fit in a small purse though). The product applies smoothly to the lips and does not cake up. You can control how thick you apply by adding multiple layers. I like to apply a thicker layer before bed. Doing so has improved my chapped lips. I apply a thin layer when I am doing my makeup and getting ready.
Elizabeth A.
El Paso, TX
I love this lip balm it lasts long compared to others it is water resistant, the packaging is adorable and it feels great on my lips, it is slightly oily-ish it doesnt move around or anything but it looks shiny on the lips. I would buy this product again.
Erin M.
Rockville, MD
The balm itself is nice, hydrating, and feels great on the lips.

My main problem though is the packaging. It's super cute and I LOVE it, but the shape and size made it weird for jeans (the fact that girl jean pockets are close to nonexistent doesn't help either). On days where I didn't want to wear a purse it just didn't fit comfortably in my pockets, but it was nice on the lips!
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
Love love this!!! It acts as almost a peel, not just an exfoliant. I was skeptical when I first used it, but saw my lips actually getting softer without harsh scrubbers. A must for using before lip stains and bright lip sticks.
Cristie G.
I have a new love for Tony Moly. I have been following his skin care line. K Skin care is huge and i want in of it does work! This lip care lroduct is a smooth addition to my collection. It soothes andnhelp hydrate by staying moistured for a very long time. I use it at night for best results.