TONY MOLY Kiss Kiss Lip Essence Balm 1 piece uploaded by Kate J.TONY MOLY Kiss Kiss Lip Essence Balm 1 piece uploaded by Kelli C.

BY TONYMOLY

description TONY MOLY Kiss Kiss Lip Essence Balm is a potent moisturizing lip balm that protects against UV rays with its SPF 15 PA+ property. It prevents the evaporation of lips' moisture. see more...

Buy on TONYMOLY*
  • "This is definitely a feel good product worth the splurge. To start, the packaging is adorable (a little hard to fit in a small purse though). The product applies smoothly to the lips and does not cake up. You can control how thick you apply by adding multiple layers. I like to apply a thicker layer before bed. Doing so has improved my chapped lips. I apply a thin layer when I am doing my makeup and getting ready." in 5 reviews
  • "Soooo adorable and cute❤❤ and the lipbalm is veeeery moisturizing the lips use it every day and before you put any matt lipsticks" in 5 reviews
Alexandra W.
THIS STUFF FEELS & SMELLS AMAZING !! I love this Lip honey !! The price on this product was very reasonable as well & the packaging is so cute !! It reminds me of the Bratz lol. Im definitely buying more of these. It keeps the lips really nice and moisturized !! Highly recommend !!!
Maddison F.
Fresno
I use this lip balm on my clients as a pre for liquid lips. It’s amazing and smells amazing as well. My clients are always asking me what brand this lip balm is because it’s so moisturizing and does not feel sticky at all.
Mirae C.
E Palo Alto, CA
I love this lip balm! First off TonyMoly packaging is always so cute! Its moisturizing and smells great. Its easy to apply and a smooth texture almost like butter! One thing i like is that it doesnt feel greasy on the lips or leave a film like other balms do. I recommend applying a thicker coat right after a lip scrub at night and in the morning your lips will feel sooooo soft and moisturized. I need to buy another being mine is halfway gone. The only comment id make thats a neutral review is you have to use your finger to apply.
Angela A.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Elizabeth A.
Horizon City, TX
I love this lip balm it lasts long compared to others it is water resistant, the packaging is adorable and it feels great on my lips, it is slightly oily-ish it doesnt move around or anything but it looks shiny on the lips. I would buy this product again.
Erin M.
Rockville, MD
The balm itself is nice, hydrating, and feels great on the lips.

My main problem though is the packaging. It's super cute and I LOVE it, but the shape and size made it weird for jeans (the fact that girl jean pockets are close to nonexistent doesn't help either). On days where I didn't want to wear a purse it just didn't fit comfortably in my pockets, but it was nice on the lips!
Yesung S.
Wilbraham, MA
At first I thought this was a life saving product, but maybe I was blinded by how cute the product was. After about a week of using it I just felt like I was applying straight wax to my lips, nothing too special. I also think it didn't work much in my favor because in general my lips are very dry and I have eczema on my lips, so I need more of a treatment opposed to a plain chapstick. My friends have this and love it, so I think it depends on the person.
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
Love love this!!! It acts as almost a peel, not just an exfoliant. I was skeptical when I first used it, but saw my lips actually getting softer without harsh scrubbers. A must for using before lip stains and bright lip sticks.
Vanna N.
Rochester
This lip balm is my life!! I take it everywhere with me. It definitely met my expectations as Tony always does. Its so soft ans gentle on your lips and makes them very soft. I purchased this online from Sephora. I would 100% recommend this if you want smooth,kissable lips.
Kourtney E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I definitely enjoyed this product. The packaging is adorable and that’s what drew me to it. The scent is light and totally different than something you would get in an American product. I really came to love it! Also made my lips super soft.