Add a Photo

By TONYMOLY
description TONY MOLY Kiss Kiss Lip Essence Balm is a potent moisturizing lip balm that protects against UV rays with its SPF 15 PA+ property. It prevents the evaporation of lips' moisture.
Photos (2)
Angela A.
Angela A.
June 22, 2017, 9:31 p.m.
Review for: Kiss
This is definitely a feel good product worth the splurge. To start, the packaging is adorable (a little hard to fit in a small purse though). The product applies smoothly to the lips and does not cake up. You can control how thick you apply by adding multiple layers. I like to apply a thicker layer before bed. Doing so has improved my chapped lips. I apply a thin layer when I am doing my makeup and getting ready.
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
April 14, 2017, 9:16 p.m.
Review for: Kiss
I have a new love for Tony Moly. I have been following his skin care line. K Skin care is huge and i want in of it does work! This lip care lroduct is a smooth addition to my collection. It soothes andnhelp hydrate by staying moistured for a very long time. I use it at night for best results.
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Cleveland , MS
March 23, 2017, 1:07 p.m.
Review for: Kiss
Love love this!!! It acts as almost a peel, not just an exfoliant. I was skeptical when I first used it, but saw my lips actually getting softer without harsh scrubbers. A must for using before lip stains and bright lip sticks.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
El Paso
June 19, 2017, 8:23 p.m.
Review for: Kiss
I love this lip balm it lasts long compared to others it is water resistant, the packaging is adorable and it feels great on my lips, it is slightly oily-ish it doesnt move around or anything but it looks shiny on the lips. I would buy this product again.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Oak harbor
June 19, 2017, 11:43 p.m.
Review for: Kiss
I bought this for the packaging, it's super cute. Wasn't expecting much out of it to be honest, but I'm pleased with the product inside. I will probably finish the container which almost never happens with my lip balms.
Dianna G.
Dianna G.
June 20, 2017, 7:55 p.m.
Review for: Kiss
I like this lip balm because it's packaging is adorable and the lip balm has a nice sent to it. This is my first time using this and I can see myself buying it again when I need more. The only down side is that you don't get much out of it.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Cairo , GA
June 22, 2017, 3:18 a.m.
Review for: Kiss
It's a very nice lip balm. It doesn't have an oily consistency when applied to lips. It met my expectations. I enjoyed trying this product out. It comes in a cute lip shaped jar. So cute and easy to take with you
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
March 30, 2017, 8:36 a.m.
Review for: Kiss
Tony Moly products are always super cute and smell delicious. What's even better is they actually work great and are very affordable. I've tried many of the Tony Moly products and really liked them all. I recommend them.
Sophalie V.
Sophalie V.
Brooklyn, NY
June 20, 2017, 1:08 a.m.
Review for: Kiss
I carry this in my purse all day. Nice smell, feels good on my lips and keeps them hydrated long time. At first it gives a slitely tingling sensation, like the nedicated lip balm.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Olathe
June 22, 2017, 12:20 a.m.
Review for: Kiss
I love this product, it comes in a super cute container and works great and smells great. I received this product as a gift from a friend.