Tony Moly Intense Care Snail Hydro Gel Mask uploaded by Bree F.Tony Moly Intense Care Snail Hydro Gel Mask uploaded by Patricia D.Tony Moly Intense Care Snail Hydro Gel Mask uploaded by Dianne P.

BY TONYMOLY

Intense Care Snail Hydro Gel Mask - Tony Moly Intense Care Snail Hydro Gel Mask is a luxury gel mask containing snail mucus filtrate which helps to moisturize for healthier, tighter looking skin. Contains 10,000 ppm of snail mucus filtrate which has surprising vitality. Emphasizes on skin protection layer. - Intense Care Snail Hydro Gel Mask see more...

• This really freaks me out for some reason how does it feel? Is th...2 Answers
  • So how the snail feel and smell?1 Answers
  • I was on a few websites and saw Tony Moly as well as others for s...5 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY*
  • "This thing is amazing. I have sensitive, combo skin with occasional breakouts. Not only did I not have any sort of reaction to this mask, but my skin absolutely glowed. Faded redness, mouturizing without being oily. Absolutely one of my faves. " in 4 reviews
Alice L.
This mask is my HG and #GiftCrush this year. It's the only mask that keeps my face moisturized all day long in the winter, compared to other types of masks. I really want more more more! (And I want to try all the different types of Tony Moly masks)
Chelsea L.
Minneapolis, MN
I got a bunch of these from Korea and it’s a good buy! For a very low price, you get a pack of 10-20 sometimes they even give you extra when you buy in bulk! They work way better than any masks you find in the US!
Vynieka B.
Literally THE BEST face sheet mask I've used! It leaves my face SOOO SMOOTH, dewy, and it feels so good to wear. It's more on the expensive side but totally worth it!
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
I've been on a kick with sheet masks lately, and I really like this one a lot! The sheet for the mask feels really cool. I like the gel material. It's thick, easy to shape around my face, and it doesn't slide around. The mask serum/product itself is really good too. It's definitely one of the more effective masks I've tried. After about 20-30 minutes, my face felt much more moisturized and plumper. It also felt nicely moisturized the day after too. The one thing that I didn't like too much was that it felt like a slight film after taking the mask off, but once I applied my moisturizer that feeling was gone. I really liked this mask a lot. Looking forward to trying their other ones!
Betty S.
My HG hydrogel mask! Fits well on my face and doesn’t slide around. Plenty of serum left over to pat on my face and neck and doesn’t leave a sticky residue. It also has noticeable plumping for several hours after using it.
Courtney H.
Steubenville, OH
I bought this sheet mask at my local Ulta because I saw so many people on YouTube talk about it. I left it on for about 20 minutes, my skin is super sensitive and was slightly red. I've had chemical burns from a sheet mask before but I think this was just a normal irritation. The next morning my face looked so much brighter and softer. I had a few small tiny break outs but that was it nothing to be to concerned about. I also took some of the left over liquid in the bag and rubber it on my neck and hands. Great way to get more uses from your product. I would defiantly buy it again especially since I'm getting married this year :)
corey v.
Denmark, WI
I love this mask and my skin feels tight and soft afterwards. I have dry skin. The mask itself is a weird almost clear gelatin. It is very slippery to handle and I thought the layers of the packaging made it harder to handle (it is on a sheet and then there are little solid white papers you also need to take off and throw away) but once Its on the face It doesn't slip or slide around.

It is in two pieces so maybe it would help customize the shape a little more instead of a one size fits most kind of one piece sheet mask.

I leave it on between 30 and 45 minutes until the gelatin like material is noticably dried out.

No rinsing off.

Price is good.

Ingredients are good. The snail mucin is suppose to be good for your skin.

Over all I have no complaints about the mask and I would recommend anyone try it.
Bree F.
This sheet mask is very soothing on the skin smells kind of odd and has very much excess serum left behind that you can mask onto the mask or put on your face after you’ve taken the mask off and put the excess on your hands or even on your neck. It has a smooth feel, any very refreshing and a very fresh feel I can’t get over how good this little sheet mask works. Very rejuvenating very revitalizing and very replenishing. Tightens and leaves a fresh soothing glow.
Sarah Y.
Hermosa Beach, CA
This product is amazing! I like to keep it on my face for about an hour just before bedtime. It might sting a bit at first but it shows immediate results. My mom (70s) was also blown away by this product. We both bought several packs of 5 of these because that is how much we were blown away by the difference it made. It makes your skin look more supple and it will make your fine lines less visible. I like to reuse the leftover over essence left on the paper and plastic pieces the next day as a serum as well.
Lexine H.
S Richmond Hl, NY
It was an ulta hoarding day! I needed something to make me feel unique, different & luxurious. The mask was  smoothly applied & for such a little price. It is the quality of a TATCHA MASK & is about 22 dollars less. It refreshes the skin instantly with its cold content. It doesn't drip uncomfortably but stays in place & works its magic for anti aging & firmness. My skin was baby soft and looking after removing. My skin was no longer hyperpigmented but even and plump.
Renee J.
I was on a few websites and saw Tony Moly as well as others for snail masks. Was wondering if anyone had any skin reactions for sensitive skin?
Alexa K.
I tried this and loved it! Can't find it at Ulta anymore though. Is there another similar product or anywhere else I can purchase
Nicole B.
Longlevens , Gloucester
This really freaks me out for some reason how does it feel? Is there a smell is it slimy?
Stephanie L.
El Monte, CA
So how the snail feel and smell?