Tony Moly Intense Care Snail Hydro Gel Mask uploaded by Bree F.Tony Moly Intense Care Snail Hydro Gel Mask uploaded by Patricia D.Tony Moly Intense Care Snail Hydro Gel Mask uploaded by Dianne P.

BY TONYMOLY

Intense Care Snail Hydro Gel Mask - Tony Moly Intense Care Snail Hydro Gel Mask is a luxury gel mask containing snail mucus filtrate which helps to moisturize for healthier, tighter looking skin. Contains 10,000 ppm of snail mucus filtrate which has surprising vitality. Emphasizes on skin protection layer. - Intense Care Snail Hydro Gel Mask see more...

• What's your opinion on the snail masks? Pro? Con's? Tony...1 Answers
  • This really freaks me out for some reason how does it fee...2 Answers
  • So how the snail feel and smell?1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY*
  • "This thing is amazing. I have sensitive, combo skin with occasional breakouts. Not only did I not have any sort of reaction to this mask, but my skin absolutely glowed. Faded redness, mouturizing without being oily. Absolutely one of my faves. " in 4 reviews
Alice L.
This mask is my HG and #GiftCrush this year. It's the only mask that keeps my face moisturized all day long in the winter, compared to other types of masks. I really want more more more! (And I want to try all the different types of Tony Moly masks)
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
I've been on a kick with sheet masks lately, and I really like this one a lot! The sheet for the mask feels really cool. I like the gel material. It's thick, easy to shape around my face, and it doesn't slide around. The mask serum/product itself is really good too. It's definitely one of the more effective masks I've tried. After about 20-30 minutes, my face felt much more moisturized and plumper. It also felt nicely moisturized the day after too. The one thing that I didn't like too much was that it felt like a slight film after taking the mask off, but once I applied my moisturizer that feeling was gone. I really liked this mask a lot. Looking forward to trying their other ones!
Courtney H.
Steubenville, OH
I bought this sheet mask at my local Ulta because I saw so many people on YouTube talk about it. I left it on for about 20 minutes, my skin is super sensitive and was slightly red. I've had chemical burns from a sheet mask before but I think this was just a normal irritation. The next morning my face looked so much brighter and softer. I had a few small tiny break outs but that was it nothing to be to concerned about. I also took some of the left over liquid in the bag and rubber it on my neck and hands. Great way to get more uses from your product. I would defiantly buy it again especially since I'm getting married this year :)
corey v.
Denmark, WI
I love this mask and my skin feels tight and soft afterwards. I have dry skin. The mask itself is a weird almost clear gelatin. It is very slippery to handle and I thought the layers of the packaging made it harder to handle (it is on a sheet and then there are little solid white papers you also need to take off and throw away) but once Its on the face It doesn't slip or slide around.

It is in two pieces so maybe it would help customize the shape a little more instead of a one size fits most kind of one piece sheet mask.

I leave it on between 30 and 45 minutes until the gelatin like material is noticably dried out.

No rinsing off.

Price is good.

Ingredients are good. The snail mucin is suppose to be good for your skin.

Over all I have no complaints about the mask and I would recommend anyone try it.
Bree F.
This sheet mask is very soothing on the skin smells kind of odd and has very much excess serum left behind that you can mask onto the mask or put on your face after you’ve taken the mask off and put the excess on your hands or even on your neck. It has a smooth feel, any very refreshing and a very fresh feel I can’t get over how good this little sheet mask works. Very rejuvenating very revitalizing and very replenishing. Tightens and leaves a fresh soothing glow.
Sarah Y.
HERMOSA BEACH, CA
This product is amazing! I like to keep it on my face for about an hour just before bedtime. It might sting a bit at first but it shows immediate results. My mom (70s) was also blown away by this product. We both bought several packs of 5 of these because that is how much we were blown away by the difference it made. It makes your skin look more supple and it will make your fine lines less visible. I like to reuse the leftover over essence left on the paper and plastic pieces the next day as a serum as well.
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
I thought this mask was gunna smell weird but it actually smelled very nice and the texture was fun, it was very moist and wet which made it easy for me to leave the mask on for longer than the recommended time which is what I like to do with my sheet masks. I was very happy with the results of this mask. I felt like it evened my skin tone and hydrated my skin without making it feel greasy or like it clogged my pores.
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
I really loved this product, and I would have to in order to put it on my face again due to the snail aspect. This product is an all-in-one that worked wonders for my skin! I have tried a lot of different kinds of sheet masks, and this one is hands down one of my favorites! I don't know what snail secretion has in it that is so good for the skin, but I'm a believer now! I would recommend and repurchase!
Ally F.
Seattle, WA
This mask is by far the best sheet/gel mask I've ever tried! The fit was perfect and it left my skin looking brighter after one use. Waking up the next morning my skin looked and felt so hydrated and glowy. I would HIGHLY recommend this mask!
Kate D.
ya
One of my absolute favorite masks. It is a gel sheet mask, not a paper one. It's really amazing for the price. I use this once every few weeks, and it makes my skin very plump and glowy. It's great for all skin types, even though it's very hydrating. I put this mask (and any other sheet mask) on after skin care. It is one of my favorites!
Renee J.
I was on a few websites and saw Tony Moly as well as others for snail masks. Was wondering if anyone had any skin reactions for sensitive skin?
Alexa K.
I tried this and loved it! Can't find it at Ulta anymore though. Is there another similar product or anywhere else I can purchase
Nicole B.
Longlevens , Gloucester
This really freaks me out for some reason how does it feel? Is there a smell is it slimy?
Nicole M.
Huntington, WV
What's your opinion on the snail masks? Pro? Con's? Tony Moly Intense Care Snail Hydro Gel Mask
Stephanie L.
El Monte, CA
So how the snail feel and smell?