BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. Mucin in filtered snail mucus regenerates trouble-prone skin, while peptides leave skin plumper and younger-looking. The rich texture wraps around your skin to provide intensive nutrition while you sleep to leave your skin replenished and plumper in the morning. In the last step of basic skincare routine for the evening, apply an appropriate amount evenly over face and go to sleep and rinse on the next morning. see more...

Idol I.
Kula
Purchased at: TONYMOLY
Holy Tony Moly! I love this sleeping miracle and I have even written a review on my blog about it. I bought it while on a trip to Seoul and I was amazed by the transformation of my skin the morning after I used it. Ever since I use it once or twice a week, or whenever my skin is looking tired and dull. The only thing I find a little annoying is that the product which is a thick gel, feels a little greasy and takes some time to absorb resulting to marks on my pillow. But that’s nothing compared to the glow on my face the next morning.
Max A.
Craftsbury, VT
I was worried it would smell weird but it actually has a very nice scent to it. A little bit goes a long way since if you apply more than your skin can absorb it will most definitely get sticky and not be fun for your pillows. I love gold in my skincare and this was nice.
Shelley S.
This mask actually made me breakout. I really wouldn't recommend it for acne prone skin. There's better sleeping masks out there.