Tony Moly - Intense Care Gold 24K Snail Serum 35ml 35ml uploaded by karima l.

BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. An anti-aging serum takes care of loose skin, wrinkles and dull/ dry skin intensively. Helps bring renewed, healthy texture through 60% snail essence and 40ppm gold extract. Apply twice daily to face and neck after toner. Avoid eye area. Follow with lotion or cream. see more...

Jordyn S.
Pawtucket, RI
This makes my skin feel softer, smoother, and more supple in one use. It's very gentle and feels very good to apply. While the ingredients sound strange, they are definitely effective. I love this product and recommend it highly to people looking for a good serum that won't break the bank
Honey A.
las vegas, NV
over all I really like Tony Molly, this serum does the job, one of the best I’ve tried. It does make me feel like I don’t want to put snail slime on my face but I think of the results for motivation.
Chanell G.
I love this serum so much! It makes my skin radiant and it sinks into my skin instead of sitting on top like some Serums. I get a noticeable glow when I have this on, it’s pretty unreal!
Gracie K.
Though weird tony moly gives a great and effective serum that I can't find in another brand. I recommend you purchasing the snail serum and you will find yourself going back to buy more. The price point is great and I definitely feel like no one does this better.
Reyna D.
Hollister, CA
Anything that this brand makes is amazing. But anything they make with snail enzyme is even better. This stuff makes my skin feel nice and tight but supple as well.
Tiffany A.
Riverview , FL
Made my feel feel softer and smoother! I overall really enjoyed the product. It feels weird at first but the result is totally worth it!
Hannah G.
POWELL, TN
Best thing to be invented. I swear i never run out a little hoes a verrrry long way when you use this stuff. Personally reccommended.
Jill B.
Blaine
Worked great. It is non greasy and dries quickly. Absorbs into skin well. I would highly recommend it. Hard to find though.
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
I got this as a set and loved everything in it that I have tried. My skin is very dry and this routine has helped so much
Jay M.
Mansfield
This serum feels good on your face before apply foundations. The packaging is great. This was very effective.