Tony Moly - Intense Care Gold 24K Snail Serum 35ml 35ml uploaded by karima l.

BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. An anti-aging serum takes care of loose skin, wrinkles and dull/ dry skin intensively. Helps bring renewed, healthy texture through 60% snail essence and 40ppm gold extract. Apply twice daily to face and neck after toner. Avoid eye area. Follow with lotion or cream. see more...

Chanell G.
I love this serum so much! It makes my skin radiant and it sinks into my skin instead of sitting on top like some Serums. I get a noticeable glow when I have this on, it’s pretty unreal!
Jordyn S.
Pawtucket, RI
This makes my skin feel softer, smoother, and more supple in one use. It's very gentle and feels very good to apply. While the ingredients sound strange, they are definitely effective. I love this product and recommend it highly to people looking for a good serum that won't break the bank
Honey A.
las vegas, NV
over all I really like Tony Molly, this serum does the job, one of the best I’ve tried. It does make me feel like I don’t want to put snail slime on my face but I think of the results for motivation.
Gracie K.
Though weird tony moly gives a great and effective serum that I can't find in another brand. I recommend you purchasing the snail serum and you will find yourself going back to buy more. The price point is great and I definitely feel like no one does this better.
Reyna D.
Hollister, CA
Anything that this brand makes is amazing. But anything they make with snail enzyme is even better. This stuff makes my skin feel nice and tight but supple as well.
Jill B.
Blaine
Worked great. It is non greasy and dries quickly. Absorbs into skin well. I would highly recommend it. Hard to find though.
Nur A.
As you can tell this is serum that has snails jelly on it. Im a first time userrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ahahahahaha. I bought it from korea at myeondong street. Not really nice packaging ahahhahahahahaha. Yup its room for improvement should upgrade
karima l.
This upgraded ampoule filler contains fermented snail secretion filtrate
with pure gold, ginseng callus extract and EGF ingredients.
It provides moisturizing, firming, and nourishing effects to the skin.
The ingredient of pure gold clears pu the skin by providing vitality
and soothing to skin that has been irritated by external elements.
The gel shape memory polymer containing Hyaluronic Acid takes care
of skin problems quickly and effectively.
Dee O.
Perth
It was given as a gift and I’ve used this serum a few times and it seems ok, my skin felt a lot more moisturised and glowly.
Dani J.
Really great product, I thought it really had an impact on my skin. Definitely good value for money, and I would recommend