BY TONYMOLY

I'm Real Rice Mask Sheet - Nourish your skin with the I'm Real Rice Mask Sheet from Tony Moly! It's a 3-layer pulp sheet has an absorbing essence that adheres to the skin. Infused with natural oils to provide elasticity and brightening effects for your skin. No parabens, talc, benzophenone, or triethanolamine included. An individually wrapped sheet mask that is formulated with avocado extract to deliver needed nutrients deep within the skin in as little as 20 minutes. Subtle fragrance and thicker cotton mask make for a luxurious experience. - I'm Real Rice Mask Sheet see more...

• This isn't a question but wanted to share my discovery: I...2 Answers
  • does this contain anything that will irritate sensitive s...1 Answers
  • Is it organic?2 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY*
  • "As someone that masks everyday, I would say this is a perfect and inexpensive choice. I have sensitive skin, but this mask has proved to be gentle enough for daily use. There is a slight fragrance to it, but it wasn't something that I found irritating to my skin. There is also a slight stickiness leftover from the essence, but I don't find it to be a problem. I will definitely continue to repurchase this." in 23 reviews
Natalia ..
Let me just start by saying that this mask was amazing. My breakouts were soothed after a couple of days of using this mask. But I will tell you the instant results that I got personally from using this mask the first time. I left this on my face until the little sheet was dry (AKA: way longer than suggested) and I totally recommend it. I did this so ALL the serum was absorbed into my skin. After using it, my skin was glowing! I took a before and after pictures of my pores (I have apparently lost them) and it was really cool to see that they were smaller. I think this mask did calm my breakouts but it didn't clear my skin after the first use. I only recommend this if you want smaller pores and glowing skin after 1 use but not clear skin after 1 use. This mask is amazing and it is easily sold out on shophush.com which is where I buy my things because of the fast delivery. I think it is totally worth the little money it costs for the results I got and I will continue to buy more!
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I really enjoyed this mask. It was cooling, and calmed the redness in my skin. The packaging is minimal, which isn't a big deal to me. I bought this at Ulta for a few dollars. I love Tony Moly products and they always deliver. This mask was no exception. My skin seemed to calm down and lasted about a week before it flared up again. The remaining product after the mask wasn't sticky or tacky, which is a huge plus for me.
Tiana C.
Lawrence, KS
I reviewed the Tony Moly I'm Real Aloe Face Mask Sheet which is great for extra moisture, and have to share how much I LOVE the rice mask!

First off, this one is super great if you have a break-out and need it to calm down a bit. For me, it didn’t completely get rid of the breakout as I’ve seen for some, but it definitely calmed down the inflammation of them. Not only that, but it smelled so nice and didn’t leave any weird sticky feeling after leaving on for 20-30 minutes and patting in the extra essence, so applying my moisturizer afterwards was a breeze.

Out of all of the TonyMoly I’m Real series sheet masks, rice is my favorite of them! It not only helps inflamed acne, but gives a nice refreshing feeling of extra moisture without drying out your face.

Skin info: Asian, tan/olive complexion, combination skin type, sensitive acne-prone skin, and post-inflammation hyper pigmentation
Yena K.
San Jose
Love this face mask. Out of the Tony Moly I'm Real line, the rice mask had the best effect on my skin. Leaving it feeling clean, soft and oil free. I first purchased a huge bundle pack when I was in Korea and they lasted me a year. I bought more at a Tony Moly store in Los Angeles along with with some other face masks. I think Tony Moly has a lot of great deals most of the time so you can purchase multiple masks at one time.
skylar 🌪.
Tony Moly’s ‘I’m Real’ mask have built up so much hype, that I was dying to try a mask or two. I finally found a collection of them at Urban Outfitters for about $3.00, so I just had to purchase one! I thought since it was a skin clearing mask, it would be perfect, and ..... it was! This sheet mask felt so nice on my skin, and it was definitely effective, so I definitely recommend this mask!
Tiffany T.
San Diego
It is a very excellent product to use on dry skin like mine. I usually use it after I put on toner, it would make my pores visibly smaller. I bought the whole pack of 11 masks and they were at a good price. However, my favorite would be the Rice Mask Sheet from Tony Moly because it is not too thick like an emulsion, but not too runny, it is a perfect consistency for the moisture to stay on your skin. They do have a smell, not chemical smell but smell very fresh. I would recommend.  Tony Moly I'm Real Rice Mask Sheet
Kim S.
I LOVE TONY MOLY!

I love this mask! There are so many different ones to choose from at such a low price! This one is for clear skin, the packaging clearly states what each mask is for. I use mine 1-2xweek before bed. It has enough essence leftover in the package, if you want to use it later. My skin definitely looks much better after each use and feels so soft and moisturized! I always have plenty of these in my stash!
Viviana S.
Los Angeles, CA
The sheet masks feel quite nice on the skin. They were very saturated and soaked into the skin well. As for the nose strips, it was time consuming to go through all the steps but was worth it. Would repurchase again. Tony Moly I'm Real Aloe Face Mask SheetTony Moly I'm Real Rice Mask SheetTonyMoly Runaway Strawberry Nose Pack
Alana C.
Groveport, OH
This is my all time favorite sheet mask from tony moly! I’m a sheet mask fanatic and love the hydration it gives my skin, but this one in particular has also helped with relieving some redness on my face which was nice. Definitely hasn’t made me break out like other masks.. love this so much. Holy grail!
Tonya A.
Fayetteville , NC
One of the three skin clearing masks I use. I like the way my skin feels and looks after use. After use the redness around my breakout fades to a pink. When I use this mask I do it twice a day, once in morning then again at night.
Carmen M.
Midlothian, VA
How does the work with cystic acne? Does it have a smell?
Paola R.
Where can I find this sheet mask? They are good?
Ana M.
Riverside, CA
Any reviews on this mask?
Laura B.
Durham, NC
Does anybody know if the ingredients in here contain any benzoyl peroxide or any other products?
Sidney C.
This isn't a question but wanted to share my discovery: In case anyone is looking for these, I randomly happened across them at an Aerie store and they were 40% off! I think they are no longer going to carry them but you might luck out like I did and score some at a great price!