Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsTONYMOLY
Tony Moly - I'm Real Red Wine Mask Sheet (Pore Care) 10 pcs

Tony Moly - I'm Real Red Wine Mask Sheet (Pore Care) 10 pcs

Triple layer sheet mask adheres closely to effectively steep skin in moisture and nutrient-enriched beauty serum, leaving skin soft and smooth after every use. Rapidly absorbing serum contains antioxidant-rich wine extract that minimizes pore size and enhances skin vitality for a more refined texture with continued use. For best results, apply mask on cleansed and towel-dried face, leaving on for 20-30 minutes before removing and patting in excess serum. Do not rinse off. 3 Layer Pulp Sheet High absorption of the essence with excellent adhesion With all natural ingredients Extracts from nature custom cares your skin concern Skin custom components Free of Parabens, Talc, Benzophenone, Triethanolamine, Tar Dye Water Type Essence: Lemon (Brightening) Tea Tree (Soothing) Tomato (Radiance) Aloe (Moisturizing) Pomegranate (Elasticity) Emulsion Type Essence: Red Wine (Pore Care) Seaweeds (Skin Purifying) Broccoli (Vitality) Milk Type Essence: Rice (Clear Skin) Avocado (Nutrition) Makgeoli (Skin Purifying) How to Use: Tear open and apply to face. Leave on for 20-30 minutes and then remove. Pack Size - 21ml x 10 pcs

Has this improved your skin?
What are the best sheet mask brands that you have tried?
Has anyone tried this and how was it?i love a good wine mask
Start your review of Tony Moly - I'm Real Red Wine Mask Sheet (Pore Care) 10 pcs!
Melissa P.
New Haven, CT
Used this mask a couple of times. It was very comfortable on the skin, it did not sting in anyway. My face felt smooth and afterwards. It was definitely a good value for the price.
Kat J.
2,164 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
I am a huge fan of Tony Moly as a brand, so I was excited to try this Red Wine Pore Care sheet mask... This particular sheet mask is slightly thinner than some of the others that Tony Moly makes, I found that it was easy to unfold & apply (and it fit my face perfectly). I left it on for 30 minutes, and rubbed the excess serum in afterwards. There was plenty of serum to go around, so I massaged it into my neck as well. It didn’t absorb as quickly as I would’ve liked, but I wasn’t in a rush anyway. It also had a nice fresh scent (generic skincare smell, not anything like wine). Here’s where this mask disappointed me: I didn’t see any visible results. My pores didn’t shrink, my skin wasn’t smoother,... In fact, I broke out after using this. Three little bumps of acne in places that I never break out. This was the only new thing added to my skincare routine. So I have no choice but to assume this was the culprit. Such a bummer. This makes a super cute gift for a girls night in, and it was a pleasant experience to use,... So it still gets 3 stars. But I won’t be buying this particular mask again.
Lauren G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this mask! Very hydrating and I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry skin (other skin types can use too!)
Mark G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing talented brilliant. I always love these mask and I use many every week. The price point is great too and they are always moisturizing.
Vickmarie G.
Great and affordable sheet mask. Leaves your skin glowing and it is not sticky. It absorbs nicely in the time that is recommends. It is easy to find in stores and the brand has a great variety of sheet masks to try and look for depending on what your skin needs. Overall, great sheet masks.
Cassie L.
I really like the packaging for this mask. It smells kinda like cherries, also it works nicely as a face mask for before bed. I use it as a boost to my face moisturizing treatments. Super affordable and worth the splurge
Leslie S.
San Antonio, TX
Some of my favorite mask is so easy to put on and I cover it with a silicone so it does not move. Unas de mis mask favorita como son tan faciles de poner y cubro con una silicona para que no se mueva.TONYMOLY I'm Real Red Wine Face Mask Sheet
Jessica B.
Smells amazing and made my pores shrink. Very light serum but also moisturizing. Love sheet masks.
jacyn1ed6
Geneva , OH
I bought this mask online and didn’t know what to expect. I was a bit disappointed in the scent as well as the results. I expected a wine-like scent, but it didn’t even hint at it. It also didn’t change anything about my pores. I probably would purchase it again, but I can’t say it wasn’t fun to try.
Kendall K.
1,634 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
Another great mask by Tony Moly! I actually got this for a coworker as a Christmas gift and she loved it too. It’s so refreshing and makes my skin feel very healthy and hydrated after I use it. I really love these masks!