Tony Moly - I'm Real Red Wine Mask Sheet (Pore Care) 10 pcs

Triple layer sheet mask adheres closely to effectively steep skin in moisture and nutrient-enriched beauty serum, leaving skin soft and smooth after every use. Rapidly absorbing serum contains antioxidant-rich wine extract that minimizes pore size and enhances skin vitality for a more refined texture with continued use. For best results, apply mask on cleansed and towel-dried face, leaving on for 20-30 minutes before removing and patting in excess serum. Do not rinse off. 3 Layer Pulp Sheet High absorption of the essence with excellent adhesion With all natural ingredients Extracts from nature custom cares your skin concern Skin custom components Free of Parabens, Talc, Benzophenone, Triethanolamine, Tar Dye Water Type Essence: Lemon (Brightening) Tea Tree (Soothing) Tomato (Radiance) Aloe (Moisturizing) Pomegranate (Elasticity) Emulsion Type Essence: Red Wine (Pore Care) Seaweeds (Skin Purifying) Broccoli (Vitality) Milk Type Essence: Rice (Clear Skin) Avocado (Nutrition) Makgeoli (Skin Purifying) How to Use: Tear open and apply to face. Leave on for 20-30 minutes and then remove. Pack Size - 21ml x 10 pcs

Has anyone tried this and how was it?i love a good wine mask
is red wine good for the skin??
Start your review of Tony Moly - I'm Real Red Wine Mask Sheet (Pore Care) 10 pcs!
Metlakatla, AK
I loved this Pore Care mask! Definitely reduced the size of my pores instantly!! It had a slight tingle bit nothing too scary or harmful. If I could improve this product id just make it a little bigger (for us with rounder faces lol) the price is wonderful on masksheets.com or you can find on Ulta which always has deals as well!
Kenosha, WI
This is one of the tony moly sheet masks that I actually enjoy and will continue to repurchase. The only thing that bugs me a little bit about this product is that it smells like straight up wine, which I should have expected. I do see a change in my pores after using this so I will continue to purchase
Pike Road
Me and my boyfriend have used almost every scent they have but the aloe Vera these are really affordable! They have an amazing smell to it! I wouldn’t recommend buying one and leaving it out for a month because the liquid becomes more thicker and doesn’t have a smell to it
Austin, TX
Thwe red wine scent is wonderful and clean, but also jolting and warm and pleasent. this mask is a moisturizing love affair,  and its so cheap considering how awesome it is. i love using these for a spa day and something special, and the fit is wonderful as well.
Crystal, MN
This is one of my go to products for presents for my friends! Everyone loves that it’s wine themed, but better than that.. it actually works. Since it’s a sheet mask it doesn’t fit the best, but it makes your skin so soft and smells like grapes.
My favorite pore tightening mask. I have been using it for years. I do suffer from big pores and this helps me reduce the size and appearance of them. I love the slight tingle it has when I use it on my face and they are so affordable.
Trinity, FL
Love this mask! It feels super great on your skin after you’re finished and just makes your skin so nice in general , Tony moly is a great brand and I definitely can recommend it to anyone it’s usually for all skin types
Irvine, CA
These are good. I always buy them on sale & give them as gifts or use in my weekly routine. I have higher end favorites I prefer most but these are a constant repurchase when I stock up on masks.
Eugene, OR
I love Tony Moly but was not impressed with this mask. The smell wasn’t great and I didn’t notice any benefit to my pores. Not a home run but I’ll be back to try other masks from this brand.
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
Such a solid feel! I loved how refreshed my face felt. It was super gentle and smelled amazing. I love all of these sheets from Tonymoly. Such a delicious smell. I wish they had this in a face lotion.