BY TONYMOLY #81 in Face Masks

A set of two individually wrapped sheet masks that are formulated with red wine extract to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores while tightening and purifying skin, giving you a healthier-looking complexion in as little as 20 minutes. This sheet mask treatment is infused with real red wine extracts and rosemary to address enlarged pores while purifying, refining, and tightening skin. Perfect for troubled skin, it soothes the complexion with jasmine and green tea extracts for a refined complexion. Each mask features a three-layer durable cotton sheet for better absorption and deeper penetration of essence resulting in a healthy-looking glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Tony Moly's collection of I'm Real Sheet masks are instant skin treatments targeted to hydrate and tighten skin in as little as 20 minutes. Sheet masks are perfect for a quick skin pick-me-up, relieving tired, dehydrated skin. This product does not contain talc, benzophenone, triethanolamin, or color additives.

• Haw much is it !? Tony Moly - I'm Real Avocado Mask Shee...2 Answers
  • What effect does this have on pores? How effective is it?1 Answers
  • How much is this product? Do you get only one mask or doe...2 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY*
  • "I have been using tony moly sheet masks for about 6 months now, and I can honestly say that I have seen a huge improvement in the look and overall texture of my skin. I have very sensitive skin and I always seem to have red patches on my cheeks no matter what I do. I've tried just about every sheet mask that tony moly has, but this one is definitely my favorite. After using their pore care mask I noticed that not only had my pores gotten smaller, but my skin tone was more even toned! I use one mask a week, which might sound like I'm over doing it, but it really makes a difference. I will definitely be repurchasing these in the future! " in 32 reviews
Allison C.
Grove City, OH
I saw someone receive this in a subscription box and was really interested so imagine my excitement when I came across it at Ulta! The first thing I noticed was the scent - it was soft and not overpowering, very relaxing. The mask was thinner than other masks I have used in the past, but was super saturated. I didn't experience any dripping as I was able to control it, but there is definitely a lot of serum. I left the mask on for about 30 minutes or until it got uncomfortable to wear. When I took it off I noticed that my pores were smaller and a lot of the redness that I have in my cheeks and nose was gone! There was a good layer of serum left on my face once I took the mask off which I had rubbed in after I wiped the excess off (there was A LOT). I stopped after work and got the Lemon Brightening one and am excited to work my way around the line! I will definitely be repurchasing this one.
Tiana C.
Lawrence, KS
Skin info: Asian, tan/olive complexion, combination skin type, sensitive acne-prone skin, and post-inflammation hyper pigmentation.

Compared to the other tonymoly mask sheets I’ve used, this one is great if you need a little boost of brightening for any dark spots you may have. I have some hyper pigmentation, so this helps brighten them whenever I need an extra boost. The scent isn’t too strong and I think it’s nice, though if you don’t like wine it may not smell good to you. Leave on for 20-30 minutes to get all of the essence absorbed into your skin, and of course use your normal moisturizer afterwards. Didn’t break me out, and would use again.
Sydney F.
Wyandotte
I love sheet masks, so automatic stars just for that. This mask smelled great, and it was a good size for my face. Only downside was that I didn’t notice much of a difference after using it one time. It may be one that you need to use more than once to see results. I would be willing to try this again, but I have other sheet masks I prefer that I see visible results from using, so I probably wouldn’t repurchase with my own money. I would still be willing to purchase other masks from this brand, though.
emmily h.
Duluth, MN
This is my favorite Tony Moly mask that I’ve tried, and just one of my favorite masks in general! It smells so good, is extremely affordable, and feels great and relaxing, and makes my skin so soft! I think that it does help a bit with minimizing the appearance of pores, and it makes your skin smoother for applying makeup! I always stock up on these whenever I go to the store - completely recommend this! Also, I didn’t receive this for testing, just really love this mask :)
Victoria A.
San Antonio, TX
I've used a couple of Tony Moly sheet masks before and I absolutely loved them. With being super affordable and the fact that there is a wide variety of them it makes it fun to pick what you want! Not to mention the cute packaging. When I tried the wine sheet mask I was interested in what wine would do to my face, I can say that the smell was in fact different. What I didn't really like about it though, was that it left my skin feeling sticky and I have never had that happen when using these masks. It kind of made my skin feeling sticky and like I needed to wash it again to make it feel clean. I will be getting other masks by them, but maybe not the wine sheet mask.
Areli C.
Manassas, VA
I really enjoy these particular mask sheet, in my opinion they're relatively effective when you consider the cost of the item. I bought a pack of these off of amazon and I've continued to use this particular mask. I think it really benefited my skin type. I totally recommend it to anyone who's looking for a less expensive sheet mask.  Tony Moly I'm Real - Red Wine Face Mask Sheet - Pore CareAmazon
Gina V.
Terre Haute, IN
I do not like this line of face masks at all. They feel nice at first, but I have very sensitive skin, and it starts to itch and burn before I am supposed to take it off. And when you do take it off, the product that is left is really sticky. It's very hard to get it to absorb into the skin, and you have to wait forever before you can put your moisturizer on over it. I will not be buying this again.
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
Tony Molly has some of the best sheet masks and other products I have ever tried. This mask though... My pores were so clean and cleared after using this mask. It smelled a little strong for me but hey it felt like pure heaven. The mask does have a very hydrating feeling to it when you apply it to your face. It also has a cooling effect that really felt amazing. Over all my face felt and looked so healthy and clean and vibrant. I am so in love with this product! I will definitely be purchasing more of these! Great job Tony Moly
Leah M.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
Well, for starters- I am loving all of the products from this line. I must say, though this is my favorite of all the Tony Moly sheet masks! It applies easily, does not have an overwhelming scent, and best of all IT PERFORMS! I have dry, acne prone, aging skin, and this just shrinks my pores down. After removing, my skin is a bit tacky, but if you follow with a good moisturizer, that will take care of the tackiness, and encourage thorough absorbtion of any leftover serum. I highly recommend this, and is a great price point! Macy's carries these for $3 each!
Kim P.
Boston
I think this is my favorite mask of theirs just because I love taking care of my pores and products that help me control my pores. I have an oily face, so definitely products that concern my pores are a plus for me. I’ve only used this once, but I think if I used it continuously it would definitely make my pores a lot smaller and keep my face refreshed!
Elizabeth C.
Ontario, CA
Where can I purchase this?
Kylee R.
I having looking at this product for a while and I have oily and sensitive skin. Is this a good sheet mask? What is it suppose to help with? Is it good for oily sensitive skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
What are the results from using this?
Megan W.
Akron, OH
How well do this mask work? How does it help my pores?
Halie M.
California, PA
Where can I find this product? And what are the results of this mask from your personal experience?