BY TONYMOLY

I'm Real Orange Mask Sheet - I'm Real Orange Mask Sheet by Tony Moly makes dull and rough skin look energetic. - I'm Real Orange Mask Sheet see more...

• Iv been looking for new skin care as my face, not sure if...2 Answers
  • Thoughts on Tony Moly sheet masks? Tony Moly I'm Real Ora...1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
  • "These sheet masks are the bomb! You leave them on for 20-30 minutes and your skin is super hydrated and glowy. I bought the set of 11 on amazon and this has been the best purchase of the month! I totally recommend them. Each has a specific skin concern but they all work beautifully on me, there has been no rashes or reactions on my sensitive skin" in 4 reviews
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
I always buy Tony Moly sheet masks because Iove them so much! The orange sheet mask literally smells like oranges. The sheets are always soaked in product and are cool to the touch, which feels nice and soothing on my face. I like to wear these masks at night before I go to bed; I have to lay down otherwise the mask will slip off my face. The only problem I would say is that I do have trouble with the mask fitting, but in reality not everyone’s face shape is the same and I totally understand that.
Britney H.
Hagerstown, MD
I love Tony Moly sheet masks, and this one is my favorite. The masks are a bit big for my face, but it's tolerable. This mask has an amazing orange scent. I love putting this on and then kicking back and relaxing. It feels very soothing on my face, and once I take it off my face always feels refreshed.
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
I have tried other Tony Moly sheet masks and this one just does not do it for me. The smell is blah. It doesn’t smell like I expected and is not refreshing to me. After waiting for the mask to soak in until it was pretty dry my face doesn’t show a difference and it feels like I just rubbed a basic serum on my face. I would not buy this again when I could just use a serum.
andrea l.
This mask includes fragrance. i like it ? it smells good and feels good. it really feels like any other mask but like it also smells like artificial orange fragrance, if ya know what i mean??
Arlene T.
I enjoyed this product because it left my skin smooth. I expected it to have a strong citrus smell but It did not which I feel like is a plus. The mask is affordable
Kaisey F.
Kalamazoo, MI
I like using this mask a lot because of the skin brightening and hydration. It really makes my skin look glowy and it feels supple. These masks are a good price at Ulta and I especially like buying them when they go on sale ;)
Nadia A.
Yorktown Hts, NY
I really enjoy this mask for its brightening and refreshing effects. I really feel like it makes my skin tone brighter, and it leaves my skin feeling very soft afterwards.
Claire W.
Nashville
I️ was pleasantly surprised how this mask left my skin soft and smooth. The fragrance was subtle and not particularly overpoweringly. Purchased this at Ulta for about $5 and would buy again.
Pauline C.
The packing of tony moly is always cute and eye captivating. It’s a good price for how well it works. I find of your skin is looking a bit dull, this mask will bring your skin back to life!
Michele V.
This mask is so nice for whenever you get home from a long day of work and just want to relax. Just wash your makeup off before and then leave on for 30 Minutes!
Rebecca S.
Shepherdsville, KY
Iv been looking for new skin care as my face, not sure if these are any good or where I can buy them? I'm 31 never had any break outs before but I had surgery back in July every since my face just keeps breaking out!
Karina H.