Tony Moly I'm Real Broccoli Mask

I'm Real Broccoli Mask - Tony Moly's I'm Real Broccoli Mask provides vitalizing energy to tired skin. It's a close-fitting mask sheet is formulated with antioxidant-rich broccoli extracts that protect skin from various environmental stressors, reversing the drying effects of pollution and UV rays. Fast absorbing serum provides intense hydration while conditioning skin to revitalize complexion and boost elasticity level.No Paraben, talc, benzophenone, ethanol amine tray, or tar color. - I'm Real Broccoli Mask

Is it that Tony Moly products are all about presentation instead of quality?
When you use this does it make your face peel?
Start your review of Tony Moly I'm Real Broccoli Mask!
Product Highlights
“I have very sensitive skin and found that this did not irritate my skin whatsoever or feel uncomfortable. A lot of the time sheet masks can make my already dehydrated-dry skin feel even more dry and tight than it was to begin with! However, this was not the case.. my skin was left feeling super hydrated and soft!” in 5 reviews
Richardson , TX
Tony Moly I'm Real Broccoli Mask uploaded by Tayler H.
I somewhat enjoyed this mask... it felt nice on the skin but I don’t really think it did anything for my skin. I have used other Tony Moly sheet masks and enjoyed them but this was literally just okay. It felt hydrating and had a lot of serum on it but it didn’t smell amazing and it didn’t feel or look like it did much. But I only paid a dollar so can’t complain!
Burlington
Tony Moly I'm Real Broccoli Mask uploaded by Yingying G.
Purchased at: Macy's
First, I has really nice packaging. Really buying it because i think it looks cute. After using it, it is refreshing and is hydrated one. I bought the box that has 8 sheets in it. Not really expensive.
Hyattsville
Love a good Tony Moly mask! I think the product is good for the price. I’ve also tried other Tony Moly masks and really enjoy them all.
Greenville
Tony Moly I'm Real Broccoli Mask uploaded by Jessie S.
I got this mask ( Tony Moly I'm Real Broccoli Mask ) for free when I made a purchase at TonyMoly. It is a great mask! It is very gentle and feels so cool and hydrating. It does, in fact, contain broccoli extract, which contains lots of vitamins like A, C, and B, and lots of good fatty acids and antioxidants. It has a pleasant floral smell that isn’t too strong.  It says to leave it on for 20-30 minutes, and then when you take it off, you just pat your face and neck to rub in the excess essence and allow your skin to drink it all in.  These are great, and I'm excited to try more TonyMoly masks!
Dallas, TX
I didn't see a difference in skin hydration or texture with this particular mask. I've used many of the I'm real masks and this is one of the only ones that didn't infuse very much moisture into my skin. The essence is very cooling and there is a good amount on the sheet. The sheet is large for my face, but I do have a small face! It wasn't uncomfortable, I just couldn't move very much with it on. The essence mostly absorbed after about 45 minutes. Even after absorbing, my skin didn't really feel soft or moisturizer. The smell on this one is a very mild and clean smelling.
Wellford, SC
Tony Moly I'm Real Broccoli Mask uploaded by Amanda S.
I really liked this face mask. My face soaked up all the juices from the mask. It has very cute packaging which is what drew me into looking at it. It was very general on my skin and cause no irritation. It made my skin very smooth and very moisturized. It also made my skin look brighter and healthier. I would recommend and I will purchase again.
CHINO, CA
I love this mask although it does dry out on the face quicker than the other tony molys masks which is fine because it does last as long as you need to for the recommended time on the package but I like to keep my masks on almost double the recommended time. but I'm not mad at it. the smells I pleasant and the results are spectacular. the paper doesn't feel as soft and nice as the other ones but still super nice formula and results.
Plano, TX
Yep--- totally worth it. I got a 10 piece variety pack, and I am totally obsessed with every single flavor. I love them. They are sheet masks, so if you are expecting scrubs or peel masks, these are not them... they are better.
San Francisco, CA
This was okay. My face felt kind of sticky after drying in the serum. I used it like any old sheet mask. Opened it, put it on a clean face, waited about 20 minutes until it was good to go. I do not think I will get this mask in particular because I want to try the other sheets from Tony Moly! :)
Phoenix, AZ
My face was falling rather dull after traveling around.  This mask really helped to put some of the nutrients back into my face. There was a good deal of serum in the package and I was able to use it on my arms and legs.   I enjoyed the feeling of the mask material and my face was really happy afterwards.