Tony Moly I'm Real Broccoli Mask

I'm Real Broccoli Mask - Tony Moly's I'm Real Broccoli Mask provides vitalizing energy to tired skin. It's a close-fitting mask sheet is formulated with antioxidant-rich broccoli extracts that protect skin from various environmental stressors, reversing the drying effects of pollution and UV rays. Fast absorbing serum provides intense hydration while conditioning skin to revitalize complexion and boost elasticity level.No Paraben, talc, benzophenone, ethanol amine tray, or tar color. - I'm Real Broccoli Mask

Is it that Tony Moly products are all about presentation instead of quality?
When you use this does it make your face peel?
Start your review of Tony Moly I'm Real Broccoli Mask!
Product Highlights
I have very sensitive skin and found that this did not irritate my skin whatsoever or feel uncomfortable. A lot of the time sheet masks can make my already dehydrated-dry skin feel even more dry and tight than it was to begin with! However, this was not the case.. my skin was left feeling super hydrated and soft!in reviews
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
Tony Moly I'm Real Broccoli Mask uploaded by Danniel R.
The I’m Real mask in Broccoli is designed to provide vitalizing energy to tired skin. The product contains 21 grams (0.74 oz) and has a slightly powdery scent. Their sheet mask is a 3-layer pulp sheet filled with natural ingredients and soaked in essence. The mask is a little bit stiff but fits the face well enough. However, I did need to widen both eye holes and the nose hole. It got to be kind of uncomfortable near the eyes. Recommended use is to tear open and apply the mask on a clean and towel-dried face. Leave on for 20-30 minutes and then remove. Gently pat excess essence onto the face and neck until fully absorbed. After using, I found this mask to be very pleasant, it’s very hydrating and moisturizing. It has nice and simple ingredients and they’re very nourishing for the skin. The sheet mask itself is kind of uncomfortable as it’s a little stiff and it’s kind of aggravating around the eyes. I had to widen those holes so that it would be more comfortable to wear. The quality of the mask is nice and there’s a light, not super overwhelming powdery scent. But it’ll probably be an issue for people sensitive to fragrance. I’d recommend this to people with dry and dull skin. It’s also good for sensitive skin except for the fragrance. What I like: this mask is really hydrating and soothing even, it also does a good job of moisturizing. The ingredients are nice and the quality of the mask is pretty nice. The effects do last longer than 12 hours which is nice. What I don’t like: this mask is kind of stiff and it’s uncomfortable around the eyes. There’s a fragrance which could irritate some people.
Rubi G.
Brownsville, TX
Tony Moly I'm Real Broccoli Mask uploaded by Rubi G.
Tony Moly I'm Real Broccoli Mask uploaded by Rubi G.
I tried the Tony Moly I’m Hemp sheet mask but I couldn’t find it on Influenster. This review is for the I’m Hemp sheet mask. The mask is very refreshing. It doesn’t have an odor to it or anything. After you leave it on for 20-30 min you’re skin looks amazing. It is smoother and it also calms redness or any other signs of under the surface acne. I highly recommend this mask specially if you suffer with acne or irritated skin. It is not harmful at all and is very effective on sensitive skin.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,932 reviews
Tony Moly I'm Real Broccoli Mask uploaded by Wendy C.
I’m not a big fan of sheet masks but this one was ok. This made my skin feel pretty nice after using it.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
This sheet mask is I think my favorite one by Tony Moly, right before the wine one. This mask wasn't heavy at all. It seemed more water based and also smelt like veggies. It was not s strong perfume scent like other Tony Moly sheet masks. I loved the feeling this gave on my face and hopefully it will still make my face feel vitalized in the morning!
Rubi  Z.
This mask, brightens your skin after 20 to 30 minutes of leaving it on your face. Does not smell like brocoli though. really nice :)
member-6f2082
Purchased at: CVS
Wow este producto me encanta es tan refrescante en mi experiencia te ayuda mucho para tu piel yo me las hago dos veces por semana y son lo mejor me han dejado la piel muy bonita te la deja suave y muy fresca me la hago en las noches y duermo muy bien :)
Kendall D.
River Grove, IL
I was a little iffy of a broccoli mask, but I'm so glad I tried it! I use this when I feel stressed because broccoli contains a lot of antioxidants. I like that it doesn't have a scent!
Sarah D.
Palm Bay, FL
Tony Moly I'm Real Broccoli Mask uploaded by Sarah D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love all types of Tonymoly sheet masks. This one will help to bring vitality to your skin. Fragrance free and does have a lot of product. For better results leave it on for 20 minutes. Leaves your skin moisturize and subtle. I strongly recommend this product. Find it in Ulta.Tony Moly I'm Real Broccoli Mask
Gianna C.
Phoenix, AZ
My face was falling rather dull after traveling around.  This mask really helped to put some of the nutrients back into my face. There was a good deal of serum in the package and I was able to use it on my arms and legs.   I enjoyed the feeling of the mask material and my face was really happy afterwards.
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
Tony Moly I'm Real Broccoli Mask uploaded by Amanda S.
I really liked this face mask. My face soaked up all the juices from the mask. It has very cute packaging which is what drew me into looking at it. It was very general on my skin and cause no irritation. It made my skin very smooth and very moisturized. It also made my skin look brighter and healthier. I would recommend and I will purchase again.