BY TONYMOLY

Highly moisturizing facial sheet mask is steeped in nutrient-rich avocado essence that nourishes and conditions skin, adding life and luster to a dull and stressed complexion. Designed for close adhesion, thick and perfect-fitting sheet masks ensure the efficient delivery of skin hydrators and conditioners for an immediate moisturizing effect. Paraben, talc, benzophenone, triethanolamine- and Tar dye-free formula makes it safe to use even for sensitive skin. 3 Layer Pulp Sheet High absorption of the essence with excellent adhesion With all natural ingredients Extracts from nature custom cares your skin concern Skin custom components Free of Parabens, Talc, Benzophenone, Triethanolamine, Tar Dye Water Type Essence: Lemon (Brightening) Tea Tree (Soothing) Tomato (Radiance) Aloe (Moisturizing) Pomegranate (Elasticity) Emulsion Type Essence: Red Wine (Pore Care) Seaweeds (Skin Purifying) Broccoli (Vitality) Milk Type Essence: Rice (Clear Skin) Avocado (Nutrition) Makgeoli (Skin Purifying) How to Use: Tear open and apply to face. Leave on for 20-30 minutes and then remove. Pack Size - 21ml x 10 pcs see more...

• Is it worth the cost? Individual pricing is pretty expensive but ...2 Answers
  • Does it really work? I bought it and i dont know if it works1 Answers
  • This packaging is so cute,anyone know the price of the mask and w...6 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Tie G.
Tie G.
I have used all of the 11 varities since I started purchasing the 11 pack on Amazon every month! My favorite of all the sheet masks is this Avocado one! Perhaps because I love to eat Avocados I just feel this one is the most moiturizing one when really it is probably the most neutral one of them all. Meaning, I can leave this on my face for well over 15 mins and not feel any irritations what so ever. My least favorite of them are the Skin Purifying and Clear skin ones these two always make my face feel so warm in less than 5 mins and I remove them right away. In other words these two irritate my skin out of the pack so I save them for last or give them to those who can tolerate them. All in all I only recently discovered Tony Moly and fell in love with how smooth and radiant these sheet masks make my face look! And I recommend them all the time!
Amber K.
Amber K.
I bought this ten piece sheet mask variety pack from Tony Moly. So far, I have used the avocado, aloe, and broccoli ones. They are very cooling and relaxing. After twenty minutes with one on, my skin is very moisturized. I don't use any additional products at that time, it's just not necessary. I have sensitive, combination skin and so far these do not break me out at all. However, I don't notice any difference from one mask to another in how they affect my skin. I gave them four stars because there are masks out there that truly brighten and minimize pores in a dramatic way. These are more for straight moisture in my opinion.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Mount AirY, MD
This mask was extremely hydrating! I love all of the other Tony Moly masks (with an exception to the tomato mask) They are packaged in cute themed pouches, they are pretty cheap, and they work wonders for the skin! I will be repurchasing these masks.

I use these masks every other day to once a week. They do not break me out, I do not have sensitive skin but it is acne prone.
I have tried 6 other masks not including this one and all but one have been amazing!

I recommend that you at least try them, they're so cheap there is bound to be one that works for you!
Sabella M.
Sabella M.
I really love all the Tony Moly sheet masks from the "I'm Real" line. This mask didn't do anything long lasting for me but it's a perfect quick fix. My skin was a little dull and dry from being in the sun for too long, so I put this mask on. I felt really moisturized and when I took the mask off, my skin looked very bright. In the morning I still felt my skin looked healthy, but the serum didn't last that long on me. It's a good quick fix mask though and I have other masks from the line.
Shellby F.
Shellby F.
This stuff is amazing. After one use my face was glowing like I rolled around in stardust. All you do is take this magic from the pack, slap it on your face, relax for 20 mins, and peel it off. Bam! Lotion? Nope! Highlighter? Please! Electric sander? Whoa, that's a bit much, but I promise you if you're breaking out the power tools for your face this baby is worth a try. I always buy mine from Ulta that way I keep the double bonus of being cheap and getting some Beauty Reward Points.
Guadalupe C.
Guadalupe C.
Long beach, CA
Well it does not smell like avocado but it hydrates the skin wonderfully. I did not break me out and the after product absorbed into my skin without it looking and feeling greasy. I was able to go straight to bed without my face feeling sticky. The price is reasonable. I only gave it four stars because after having the mask on my face for a while it did make me feel a bit itchy, but i did not mind it.
Mikayla M.
Mikayla M.
I really like these Tony Moly masks. I've tried a few, but the avocado and aloe vera are two of my favorites. I was a little afraid they'd made my skin break out or something because I had never used them, but luckily they didn't. You rinse off the excess at the end and it your face dry. My skin felt super hydrated and healthy. They're under $4 a mask and well worth it.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Menlo Park, CA
I am currently on a 30-day face mask challenge because I realize that I have A LOT of different types of face masks that I haven't used yet. This avocado facem mask if one of my favorites. It is very moisturizing and my skin feels amazing after I use the mask. I also use the extra essence from the mask to mosturize my arms and legs. This is a great product!
Mary H.
Mary H.
I also bought the whole set on Amazon and do a sheet mask at least once a week. My skin always feels fantastic after every use and people have started to compliment how great my skin looks. This sheet masks is one of the thicker ones which is great and has a lot of the good stuff on it. I use the excess and pat it all over my neck. AMAZING!!!!
Kate Q.
Kate Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is my no-brainer pick-me-up for dull, dry skin. I leave it on for longer than the recommended amount of time, about 30 minutes, and I take it off to reveal, bright, hydrated skin. It smells nice, and I would definitely recommend to someone looking to get into sheet masks! Amazon sells 11 packs of all of the different kinds for $11!
Maggie Z.
Maggie Z.
Brooklyn, NY
This packaging is so cute,anyone know the price of the mask and where I can go to the store Tonymoly?? Is it only in Korea?
Kaytlynn E.
Kaytlynn E.
Denham Spgs, LA
How is this on sensitive skin?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Spencerville , IN
Where is the best place to buy these inexpensively? Best place I've found so far is Amazon- 8/$9
Natasha G.
Natasha G.
Does this make you break out?
Beniece L.
Beniece L.
Lansing, MI
Is it worth the cost? Individual pricing is pretty expensive but I've always wanted to try a moisture mask.