BY TONYMOLY

Highly moisturizing facial sheet mask is steeped in nutrient-rich avocado essence that nourishes and conditions skin, adding life and luster to a dull and stressed complexion. Designed for close adhesion, thick and perfect-fitting sheet masks ensure the efficient delivery of skin hydrators and conditioners for an immediate moisturizing effect. Paraben, talc, benzophenone, triethanolamine- and Tar dye-free formula makes it safe to use even for sensitive skin. 3 Layer Pulp Sheet High absorption of the essence with excellent adhesion With all natural ingredients Extracts from nature custom cares your skin concern Skin custom components Free of Parabens, Talc, Benzophenone, Triethanolamine, Tar Dye Water Type Essence: Lemon (Brightening) Tea Tree (Soothing) Tomato (Radiance) Aloe (Moisturizing) Pomegranate (Elasticity) Emulsion Type Essence: Red Wine (Pore Care) Seaweeds (Skin Purifying) Broccoli (Vitality) Milk Type Essence: Rice (Clear Skin) Avocado (Nutrition) Makgeoli (Skin Purifying) How to Use: Tear open and apply to face. Leave on for 20-30 minutes and then remove. Pack Size - 21ml x 10 pcs

• Anyone who is fragrance sensitive have problems with this brand? ...2 Answers
  • Which mask is the best?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the cost? Individual pricing is pretty expensive but ...2 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY*
  • "This was the first face mask from tony moly I used. Now I'm hooked. It made my face feel super soft and moisturized. My face is sensitive but this worked great. It was only $3.75 from Ulta. I have bought this mask and others now. " in 29 reviews
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Avocado is a super food I enjoy eating it & am well aware of all the benefits we get from avocado so when I saw this mask sheet I couldn't resist trying it. I am a big fan of Korean skincare products. I love Tony Moly for its sheet masks! They are so amazing & I always hear good reviews about them. I am using the Tony Moly range of mask sheets since a year now & I must say they have done wonders for my skin. The Tony Moly range have got different types of sheet masks targeting specific skin concerns.

I use real tea tree sheet mask whenver my skin needs extra care, hydration & moisturizing.

Apply it on a cleansed, toned face leave it for 15-20minutes, remove the mask, tap dry the reaming srum to get absorbed in your skin properly & you get hydrtaed & softer skin then ever.

I would totally recommend this mask & entire the solution sheet mask range.

Tip : Do not wash your face after using sheet masks just tap the reaming serum so your face absorbs all the goodness.

Use the excess serum left in the packet for your neck & hands.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I’m not a huge fan of sheet masks. I feel like their results are temporary at best.
But this one is pretty awesome. I actually just used this this morning.
It smells a little flowery and the mask is a little large,but it is absolutely saturated with serum.
You wear this mask for 20-30 minutes and it does leave your skin hydrated and dewy.
These masks are fun. I don’t know how longterm the results are,but out of all of the Tony Moly masks I’ve tried,this one seems the best.
I like using a mask like this to relax or when I feel like treating myself.
I get these masks at Urban Outfitters. They are 3-4$ each.
Aubriel H.
Macon, GA
Heard really good things about not just this sheet mask but all of Tony Molly’s sheet masks so when Ulta had them on sale for $3 I bought a couple of them. So far I’ve used the avocado mask and I left it until it dried because I really wanted my skin to soak up all the product on the mask. It left my skin feeling healthy and very hydrated. I also used some Mario Badescu products with it as well to really give my skin the hydration it needs. I suffer with eczema and this product didn’t irritate my skin or cause my eczema to flare up.
Becca L.
I bought this on sale from Rue 21. The serum on the sheet mask is milky white in color. Using this product, I don't really think of avocados. It could have been a mask for any other fruit theme. This mask has a menthol tingly feeling which I do not like. It did make my face more moisturized though.
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
First of all, these masks come at an incredible price point. I got 11 different ones on Amazon for $10, which was a great motivator to try a new product. I didn’t love how soaked the mask is when I pulled it out, so I wrung it out a little and found that it was perfect after that. I definitely noticed a change in the way my skin looked and felt right after taking it off.
Candice R.
I really enjoy Tony Moly masks and this one is perfect for the winter time when my skin is feeling extra cranky. It makes me feel hydrated without the grease and my skin looked nice and plump the next day. People literally make masks with avocado at home and I love that this harnesses the beauty benefits without the mess! I put it on and watch a movie for half an hour and then rub it in. I also take the leftover liquid in the pouch and rub it on my neck, declete, hands, and arms (there's a lot left over usually). These are inexpensive and definitely worth a try! Tony Moly - I'm Real Avocado Mask Sheet (Nutrition)
Jody S.
TonyMoly sheet masks are packed with essence and work like a charm. 💕 You should definitely incorporate one of these into your daily skincare routine (I like to use them to hydrate my face before bed.) I especially love this avocado 🥑 sheet mask. HOW TO: After cleansing and toning your face, remove the sheet mask from its packet. Unfold and match up the eye holes and nose appropriately - I've found that TonyMoly fit my face very well. You can stretch or fold back extra parts of the mask if you feel like the fit is too small or large. Don't forget to scoop up the extra essence in the packet and pat it all over your body - your neck, your arms, everywhere!! Usually, the time you should let it sit on your face is 20-30 minutes but I feel like an extra 10 or so minutes won't hurt. You want to soak in all of its hydration. ☺️
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I love these tony moly masks! This avocado one has to be one of my favorites. The mask fits on the face well and all the product absorbs into the skin nicely. I usually let my masks sit on the skin for about half an hour. You have a lot of extra essence left over in the bag as well you can use to pat in or on the body. It leaves your face very soft and hydrated.
Lisa R.
Munster
 Nice sheet masks from TONYMOLY! They smell nice and do everything you would expect from a sheet mask. They are a good price and do not irritate my skin or break me out.  The packaging is exceptionally adorable, but the actual product doesn’t disappoint! Highly recommend.
Stephanie P.
Cranston , RI
Great mask for the price. It made my skin feel smooth and plump. I mean it’s not changing my skin for the long haul but it’s nice for a quick fix. Ulta always has this brand on sale so it was worth trying. Out of all the tony moly masks I’ve tried this was probably my fav.
Maggie Z.
Brooklyn, NY
This packaging is so cute,anyone know the price of the mask and where I can go to the store Tonymoly?? Is it only in Korea?
Kaytlynn E.
Denham Spgs, LA
How is this on sensitive skin?
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
Where is the best place to buy these inexpensively? Best place I've found so far is Amazon- 8/$9
Natasha G.
Does this make you break out?
syd c.
Reading , PA
Can these be bought at Sephora?