BY TONYMOLY

Highly moisturizing facial sheet mask is steeped in nutrient-rich avocado essence that nourishes and conditions skin, adding life and luster to a dull and stressed complexion. Designed for close adhesion, thick and perfect-fitting sheet masks ensure the efficient delivery of skin hydrators and conditioners for an immediate moisturizing effect. Paraben, talc, benzophenone, triethanolamine- and Tar dye-free formula makes it safe to use even for sensitive skin. 3 Layer Pulp Sheet High absorption of the essence with excellent adhesion With all natural ingredients Extracts from nature custom cares your skin concern Skin custom components Free of Parabens, Talc, Benzophenone, Triethanolamine, Tar Dye Water Type Essence: Lemon (Brightening) Tea Tree (Soothing) Tomato (Radiance) Aloe (Moisturizing) Pomegranate (Elasticity) Emulsion Type Essence: Red Wine (Pore Care) Seaweeds (Skin Purifying) Broccoli (Vitality) Milk Type Essence: Rice (Clear Skin) Avocado (Nutrition) Makgeoli (Skin Purifying) How to Use: Tear open and apply to face. Leave on for 20-30 minutes and then remove. Pack Size - 21ml x 10 pcs

• Anyone who is fragrance sensitive have problems with this brand? ...2 Answers
  • Is it worth the cost? Individual pricing is pretty expensive but ...2 Answers
  • Does it really work? I bought it and i dont know if it works1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jody S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
TonyMoly sheet masks are packed with essence and work like a charm. 💕 You should definitely incorporate one of these into your daily skincare routine (I like to use them to hydrate my face before bed.) I especially love this avocado 🥑 sheet mask. HOW TO: After cleansing and toning your face, remove the sheet mask from its packet. Unfold and match up the eye holes and nose appropriately - I've found that TonyMoly fit my face very well. You can stretch or fold back extra parts of the mask if you feel like the fit is too small or large. Don't forget to scoop up the extra essence in the packet and pat it all over your body - your neck, your arms, everywhere!! Usually, the time you should let it sit on your face is 20-30 minutes but I feel like an extra 10 or so minutes won't hurt. You want to soak in all of its hydration. ☺️
Raven M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always always buy these face masks at Ulta because they never fail me! The packaging is so cute and fun. It has a soft smell, but it’s nice it’s very saturated and when you take it off your face feels so smooth it’s amazing. I will be buying these as stocking stuffers for Christmas!
Lydia B.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Tony Moly's sheet masks! They are some of my faves, and I enjoy finding them at Marshalls and TJ Maxx where they are even more affordable! They always feel great on the skin and there is such a wide variety to choose from, for all skin needs.
Isla R.
Work amazing I put my first one on thinking that it was going to be a bad turn out. I was wrong after removing it, my face was soft smooth and i actually felt young again. I have one more to try. It’s worth doing if you looking to get results.
Alana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'll never get over how much I love Tony Moly sheet masks... I have really sensitive skin that's acne prone and these are like the only masks that won't act my skin up. This mask left my skin so soft and feeling very nourished!
Eryka H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg these are so good you guys! I love doing face masks! and for the price I think you’re getting a good product! I have used a bunch of different ones from this brand and my favorite is the avocado and the tomato mask! They made my
Skin look so good & better yet feel soooooo good! I got mine at my local TjMaxx for like $1.29 and I bought all of them that they had on the self and I believe there was like 20?? I recommend these masks! They are really good!
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just a coming sheet mask it’s very nice and does what it says but it’s not anything insanely magical. It does what it says, you can get value packs for cheap on Amazon, and it’s a quality product. I enjoy it.
Kassandra S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask works great if you're in need of some moisture. I have really sensitive skin and there were certain areas on my face that burned a bit but it wasn't too intense so I left it on for about 30 minutes. I used the excess all over my neck and on my legs it really softened my skin. 9/10 would recommend.
Amber L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought these off of beauteque where they were a third of the price as the tony moly website and a dollar cheaper than ulta. I have very sensitive skin and didn't have any negative reaction to this mask. There is a ton of essence in it and after wearing it for a good 30 minutes it was still very wet. My skin was very soft after using it. I enjoyed it and will definitely use it again.
Morgan B.
Bellevue, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
The I’m real sheet mask line is a life saver. They cater to many different concerns and really do work. I have noticed immediate results after using these and there’s always more than enough serum in each package.
Maggie Z.
Brooklyn, NY
This packaging is so cute,anyone know the price of the mask and where I can go to the store Tonymoly?? Is it only in Korea?
Kaytlynn E.
Denham Spgs, LA
How is this on sensitive skin?
Melissa B.
Spencerville , IN
Where is the best place to buy these inexpensively? Best place I've found so far is Amazon- 8/$9
syd c.
Reading , PA
Can these be bought at Sephora?
Natasha G.
Does this make you break out?