BY TONYMOLY

Highly moisturizing facial sheet mask is steeped in nutrient-rich avocado essence that nourishes and conditions skin, adding life and luster to a dull and stressed complexion. Designed for close adhesion, thick and perfect-fitting sheet masks ensure the efficient delivery of skin hydrators and conditioners for an immediate moisturizing effect. Paraben, talc, benzophenone, triethanolamine- and Tar dye-free formula makes it safe to use even for sensitive skin. 3 Layer Pulp Sheet High absorption of the essence with excellent adhesion With all natural ingredients Extracts from nature custom cares your skin concern Skin custom components Free of Parabens, Talc, Benzophenone, Triethanolamine, Tar Dye Water Type Essence: Lemon (Brightening) Tea Tree (Soothing) Tomato (Radiance) Aloe (Moisturizing) Pomegranate (Elasticity) Emulsion Type Essence: Red Wine (Pore Care) Seaweeds (Skin Purifying) Broccoli (Vitality) Milk Type Essence: Rice (Clear Skin) Avocado (Nutrition) Makgeoli (Skin Purifying) How to Use: Tear open and apply to face. Leave on for 20-30 minutes and then remove. Pack Size - 21ml x 10 pcs

• This packaging is so cute,anyone know the price of the ma...7 Answers
  • Anyone who is fragrance sensitive have problems with this...3 Answers
  • Which mask is the best?1 Answers
Tony Moly - I'm Real Avocado Mask Sheet (Nutrition)
  • "This was the first face mask from tony moly I used. Now I'm hooked. It made my face feel super soft and moisturized. My face is sensitive but this worked great. It was only $3.75 from Ulta. I have bought this mask and others now. " in 29 reviews
💀 V.
I LOVE this mask. I had been going through really bad hormonal breakouts and dryness. I picked up a few of the Tony Moly sheet masks and the packaging is so bright and cute and you know what purpose each mask has. Although the instructions are mostly in Korean you can still get a bit of info in English on how to put it on and how long. So, I did my usual night routine minus my moisturizer and serum and I left the sheet mask on for 15m. You never want to leave a sheet mask on to the point where it dries out because it can take your natural moisture from your face and it will leave you dry. I patted the remaining essence into my skin and immediately my skin felt so refreshed and hydrated.  When I woke up the next day my skin was baby soft and all my problem spots, pimples and all, had diminished and shrunken. Truly a amazing mask I had to stock up for more!
Courtney J.
Stony Creek
  Tony Moly - I'm Real Avocado Mask Sheet (Nutrition)
  I'm a little new to the whole sheet mask craze; I personally prefer the ones where you slather it on and rinse it out. But, this avocado mask is AMAZING! I used it the other night after a long day at work, and I woke up with smooth, glowing skin the next morning. I ordered a few different ones off of amazon, and they're all so budget-friendly! It's not harsh, it's not overly perfumed, and the actual mask is super soaked in the serum. You'll even have a little left over in the bottom of the package. Do be careful, though, because the actual mask is a little thin and fragile.
  I'm ordering another round as soon as I can, these masks are amazing!
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I’m not a huge fan of sheet masks. I feel like their results are temporary at best.
But this one is pretty awesome. I actually just used this this morning.
It smells a little flowery and the mask is a little large,but it is absolutely saturated with serum.
You wear this mask for 20-30 minutes and it does leave your skin hydrated and dewy.
These masks are fun. I don’t know how longterm the results are,but out of all of the Tony Moly masks I’ve tried,this one seems the best.
I like using a mask like this to relax or when I feel like treating myself.
I get these masks at Urban Outfitters. They are 3-4$ each.
Aubriel H.
Macon, GA
Heard really good things about not just this sheet mask but all of Tony Molly’s sheet masks so when Ulta had them on sale for $3 I bought a couple of them. So far I’ve used the avocado mask and I left it until it dried because I really wanted my skin to soak up all the product on the mask. It left my skin feeling healthy and very hydrated. I also used some Mario Badescu products with it as well to really give my skin the hydration it needs. I suffer with eczema and this product didn’t irritate my skin or cause my eczema to flare up.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
This tony moly avocado sheet mass provides fairly good hydration.. I like that this particular mass really adhered to the face so you didn’t have to worry about constantly replacing it because it sliding off. I prefer these sheet best for a quick hydration and I love to use them when I’m in the bathtub!
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
First of all, these masks come at an incredible price point. I got 11 different ones on Amazon for $10, which was a great motivator to try a new product. I didn’t love how soaked the mask is when I pulled it out, so I wrung it out a little and found that it was perfect after that. I definitely noticed a change in the way my skin looked and felt right after taking it off.
Jody S.
TonyMoly sheet masks are packed with essence and work like a charm. 💕 You should definitely incorporate one of these into your daily skincare routine (I like to use them to hydrate my face before bed.) I especially love this avocado 🥑 sheet mask. HOW TO: After cleansing and toning your face, remove the sheet mask from its packet. Unfold and match up the eye holes and nose appropriately - I've found that TonyMoly fit my face very well. You can stretch or fold back extra parts of the mask if you feel like the fit is too small or large. Don't forget to scoop up the extra essence in the packet and pat it all over your body - your neck, your arms, everywhere!! Usually, the time you should let it sit on your face is 20-30 minutes but I feel like an extra 10 or so minutes won't hurt. You want to soak in all of its hydration. ☺️
Riley S.
This mask worked great! I wore it before I went to bed and I woke up with a fresh yet moisturized face. This mask did not make me break out at all (which I'm prone to). Additionally, this mask smells awesome! I definitely recommend this mask! I bought it at rue21. Tony Moly - I'm Real Avocado Mask Sheet (Nutrition)Rue21 Clothing
Jessica B.
I love these masks! I use them after I wash my face and they're great because I can sit back and relax for a few minutes. I love how much product is in these masks. I always end up with a ton of leftover product which I just rub into my skin. I always recommend these masks to my friends!
Lisa R.
Munster
 Nice sheet masks from TONYMOLY! They smell nice and do everything you would expect from a sheet mask. They are a good price and do not irritate my skin or break me out.  The packaging is exceptionally adorable, but the actual product doesn’t disappoint! Highly recommend.
Maggie Z.
Brooklyn, NY
This packaging is so cute,anyone know the price of the mask and where I can go to the store Tonymoly?? Is it only in Korea?
Kaytlynn E.
Denham Spgs, LA
How is this on sensitive skin?
Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
Where is the best place to buy these inexpensively? Best place I've found so far is Amazon- 8/$9
Natasha G.
Does this make you break out?
syd c.
Reading, PA
Can these be bought at Sephora?