BY TONYMOLY

Water-type essence mask provides immediate relief for dehydrated and irritated skin, soothing and hydrating with aloe extracts to restore skin health. Moisturizing essence sinks rapidly for a long lasting and trouble soothing effect that leave skin comfortable and smooth around the clock. Low irritation sheet mask is free from parabens, talc, benzophenone, triethanolamine and tar dye. 3 Layer Pulp Sheet High absorption of the essence with excellent adhesion With all natural ingredients Extracts from nature custom cares your skin concern Skin custom components Free of Parabens, Talc, Benzophenone, Triethanolamine, Tar Dye Water Type Essence: Lemon (Brightening) Tea Tree (Soothing) Tomato (Radiance) Aloe (Moisturizing) Pomegranate (Elasticity) Emulsion Type Essence: Red Wine (Pore Care) Seaweeds (Skin Purifying) Broccoli (Vitality) Milk Type Essence: Rice (Clear Skin) Avocado (Nutrition) Makgeoli (Skin Purifying) How to Use: Tear open and apply to face. Leave on for 20-30 minutes and then remove. Pack Size - 21ml x 10 pcs see more...

Buy on TONYMOLY*
  • "I've tried all the TonyMoly masks and I don't have a favorite. They're all moisturizing, priced well and I've used all of them more than once. I liked the aloe for extra sensitive days. I have pale, Irish skin that burns no matter how much sunblock I use. It helped me more once!" in 19 reviews
kristine!! :.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Macy's
the only reason why i gave it a 4 star was because it was on the pricey side. however, it did leave my skin very soft and smooth at the end. overall, i definitely would recommend this product if you are willing to spend a little extra:
sᴀʙʟᴇ ʀ.
Lake Charles, LA
Any Tony Moly face masks is great. So refreshing and spa-like! My face feels moisturized afterwards. When I’ve had a long day at work, I’m using this to mask all my worries away. Usually there’s still product at the bottom of the packaging and I rub that on my hands, neck, & check.
Marissa M.
Chicago
I love these sheet masks and buy them in bulk whenever I can. The benefit is immediate and I haven't met one I didn't like. The masks are gentle and hydrating and are not scented too much, very pleasant and perfect for an at-home spa day. I definitely recommend this product.
Samantha C.
Purchased at: TONYMOLY
Tony Moly - I'm Real Aloe Mask Sheet (Moisturizing) 10 pcs my first purchase from tonymoly and it made my skin feel cooling and refreshed!! I have dry skin mostly on my t-zone.
my only issue with the mask it's really big it was hard to adjust it.
Rosa C.
I'm new to the world of Sheet Masking and for this being my first Tony Moly Sheet Mask, I really enjoyed it. Decided to pick the I'm Real Aloe as it claimed to give maximum hydration to your skin and that's what I needed in the cold harsh weather. The fit was nice and the scent wasn't overpowering. There was a good amount of essence in the mask and I left the mask for around 20 minutes after patting the residue in, I was left with supple skin. I really enjoyed the I'm Real Aloe mask and will def be checking out the other sheet mask varieties Tony Moly has to offer!
Des V.
Wilmington
This was so nice! Hydrating! And I appreciated the simple ingredients. I do wish “fragrance” wasn’t there. But not worth knocking off a star based on that. I would 100% try it again as well as others from tony moly!
Haley W.
Rochester
I love all of this brand of masks but this one is super moisturizing and makes my skin feel great. The only negative is that the facemask itself is a little bit small for my face.
Jay H.
Orlando, FL
I love the Tony Moly brand! I was given a few of the masks as a birthday present and instantly fell in love! There are a variety of masks to choose from and all have left my skin feeling soft, hydrated and tighter! My favorite of the bunch was the Aloe mask because my skin felt noticeably smoother afterwards. I was so impressed with how just 20 minutes in the mask made such a difference!
Jessica G.
Taylorsville
I have seriously tried every single one of these masks and they are my absolute favorite! Each one helps my skin for different reasons and I can’t get enough of them!
Kate N.
Olympia, WA
So I got one sheet mask of this kind for Easter, when I tried it on it was extremely cold! It smells like aloe Vera (which I personally love) it fit my face pretty well too! It’s recommend for sensitive skin for moisturizing affects. You have to wait 20-30 mins which is standard but I’m always wanting to take it off before the time is up 😂. After I took this off my skin was pretty pink but still feeling cool to the touch! I then applied my moisturizer so I’m hoping that the pink is just my skin being weird and nothing from the mask :)
Alicia L.
Lehigh acres, FL
What do you prefer..sheet, peel off, or clay mask? What’s your secret for glowing skin? I love sheet masks for hydration currently I have been dabbling in the Tony Moly brand for sheets Tony Moly - I'm Real Aloe Mask Sheet (Moisturizing) 10 pcsand am obsessed with Glamglow for treatment GLAMGLOW® Supermud® Clearing Treatment
Sarah S.