Tony Moly I'm Real Aloe Face Mask Sheet

A set of two individually wrapped sheet masks that are formulated with aloe vera to deeply hydrate and transform dull, dry skin into a healthier-looking complexion in as little as 20 minutes. This sheet mask treatment is infused with aloe vera to moisturize, calm, and soothe sensitive skin. Perfect for all skin types, it hydrates and conditions with bamboo juice for a refined, refreshed complexion. Each mask features a three-layer durable cotton sheet for better absorption and deeper penetration of essence resulting in optimal results and a healthy-looking, dewy glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Tony Moly's collection of I'm Real Sheet masks are instant skin treatments targeted to hydrate and tighten skin in as little as 20 minutes. Sheet masks are perfect for a quick skin pick-me-up, relieving tired, dehydrated skin. This product does not contain talc, benzophenone, triethanolamin, or color additives.

How which face mask is best acne ?
Doo you prefer sheet masks or wash off masks?
¿lo puedo encontrar en cualquier tienda? ayuda.
Start your review of Tony Moly I'm Real Aloe Face Mask Sheet!
Product Highlights
So inexpensive! they're so hydrating and fresh. I have sensitive skin and I use one of these sheets weekly. I'll never ever stop.in reviews
Jasmine D.
Philadelphia, PA
Tony Moly I'm Real Aloe Face Mask Sheet uploaded by Jasmine D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I've already written a stellar review of the Tony Moly I'm Real Rice Mask Sheet and my review for the Tony Moly I'm Real Aloe Face Mask Sheet is pretty much the exact same! Absolutely love this sheet mask! I gravitate towards anything with Aloe because it works wonders for my dry skin. Like the Rice version, the scent is pretty light. I use this specific version when my skin is feeling extra dry. I pair it with Skinfood, Aloe Vera Soothing Gel for even more hydration. Dry skin? Don't know her.
Nuri K.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love using sheet masks about two times a week to lock in moisture and soothe my skin. I have been using sheet masks as part of my self care routine.
Mary A.
Pasadena, TX
Tony Moly I'm Real Aloe Face Mask Sheet uploaded by Mary A.
I have NOT tried the aloe, this is my review for the ‘Im Hemp’ sheet mask. I used this only once and I enjoyed it, it did feel a little irratating around my eyebrows but nothing major. I would rate this 5 stars if it didnt make my eyebrows itchy. Other than that, i would use this again and it is very affordable! #Happy420 #420 #relax #spa
Zara E.
Somerton
Tony Moly I'm Real Aloe Face Mask Sheet uploaded by Zara E.
The outside packaging is super cute but the actual sheet mask is basic and plain and expected more. However, it did leave my skin feeling really hydrated and soft which is what matters. It also helped soothe some acne I had on my forehead. I will buy again.
Katrina S.
Brazil, IN
Tony Moly I'm Real Aloe Face Mask Sheet uploaded by Katrina S.
I’ve tried many of the I’m Real sheet masks and this is my favorite so far. This one is very hydrating and leaves skin feeling rejuvenated/refreshed. It has little to no fragrance and the serum soaks right in. Perfect for sensitive skin or those drier days where you need some extra moisture. You can never go wrong with Tony Moly sheet masks. Yes, some are better than others but they’re always affordable and come in many different varieties to suit whatever your skin might need.
Kiana D.
OVERLAND PARK, KS
I absolutely love Tony Moly sheet masks. I've tried so many variations and I've yet to find one I didn't like. The scents are never overpowering. My face always feels refreshed and moisturized after using these. They are great for a spa night to treat yourself and relax.
Jolie T.
Very moisturizing! It left my face very glowy and soft. It didn’t irritate my skin like some other sheet masks
Brittany B.
Lebanon, PA
These Tonymoly sheet masks are amazing! The aloe is one of my favorites. It is definitely very moisturizing. I have extremely dry skin and these help tremendously. They are very saturated so I usually leave them on for about 30 minutes. They have a very light fragrance which is nice. I definitely recommend checking out Amazon if you're interested in trying a variety of these masks. I always get a 10 count for between $9-$10.
Brooklyn B.
fayetteville, PA
My skin was dry and going through a hard time but this saved my skin giving me deep nourishment that it needed quick and easy.
Domonique P.
Gibraltar, MI
Tony Moly I'm Real Aloe Face Mask Sheet uploaded by Domonique P.
Purchased at: ULTA
i love this mask i’m not a huge fan of sheet masks but i love the tonymoly ones. this on specifically is very hydrating and gentle on my skin. it really calms the redness on my skin and it’s available at ulta for very cheap.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Megan S. il y a 7 mois
I do t understand what the questions is...
Abbie M.
il y a un an
Francheska G. il y a un an
They sell them in packs on Amazon
Jessica T.
Bevinsville, KY
Manisha B. il y a un an
applying at night time is much better , it is like a treatment for your skin after a rough day .