BY TONYMOLY

A set of two individually wrapped sheet masks that are formulated with aloe vera to deeply hydrate and transform dull, dry skin into a healthier-looking complexion in as little as 20 minutes. This sheet mask treatment is infused with aloe vera to moisturize, calm, and soothe sensitive skin. Perfect for all skin types, it hydrates and conditions with bamboo juice for a refined, refreshed complexion. Each mask features a three-layer durable cotton sheet for better absorption and deeper penetration of essence resulting in optimal results and a healthy-looking, dewy glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Tony Moly's collection of I'm Real Sheet masks are instant skin treatments targeted to hydrate and tighten skin in as little as 20 minutes. Sheet masks are perfect for a quick skin pick-me-up, relieving tired, dehydrated skin. This product does not contain talc, benzophenone, triethanolamin, or color additives.

• Does this help with oily skin and redness?1 Answers
  • Does this come with enough serum to also apply to neck &a...2 Answers
  • What do you like more, a paper mask or a liquid mask? My ...2 Answers
Buy on Macy's*
  • "So inexpensive! they're so hydrating and fresh. I have sensitive skin and I use one of these sheets weekly. I'll never ever stop." in 59 reviews
Bethany D.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Not a bad mask. I have oily skin and this was pretty good at hydrating. The mask wasn't dry by any means but it wasn't particularly "juicy" if that makes sense. Plus I prefer sheet masks without fragrance added. The smell wasn't off-putting or overpowering I just don't like the idea of extra unnecessary ingredients that have the potential to irritate my skin.
Maria D.
Tony Moly I'm Real Aloe Face Mask Sheet this mask is one of my favorites, even though i have oily
skin I can’t avoid loving the feeling that this mask left in my face. I have
always heard good things about Tony Moly sheet mask, and know i know why, i
want to get more of this brand. Really one of the tops for skin care.
Alena M.
This face mask is perfect for dry/dull skin. I used this face mask in the summer after a sun burn and it felt amazing! Afterwards it left my skin feeling nourished and glowing. I have sensitive skin and this product was very gentle and did not make me break out. I have and will continue to re-purchase this item!
Jenelle W.
I got this mask having seen it all over Instagram, so i decided i want to try it since I’m a skincare junkie. Going into trying it, i don’t think it helped that I had very high expectations. I don’t think it was a bad mask, but it didn’t live up to the hype that it received.
katie s.
i love this face mask. it makes your skin feel so nice,soft, and moisturized. i had heard a lot about these and wanted to try them out, and they went above and beyond my expectations. also, the package is g o r g e o u s!! i would definitely recommend this to other people.
Astrid S.
Peoria
I like that this mask fit my face well and didn't keep slipping off like other masks I've tried. This is the first time I've tried Tony Moly and liked that it was full of gentle ingredients but delivered results. My skin felt smooth and pampered. Would buy again!
Patti M.
Irving, TX
Very refreshing and you feel like you’ve done something good for your skin. Nourishing.   It’s nice to put on, lean back and relax for a bit.  It does meet my expectations and I would use again. Packaging is standard... nothing fancy.
Emily S.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love TONYMOLY masks; they smell wonderful and leave my face feeling smooth, soft, and revitalized. In comparison to other sheet masks, they are not super pricey, and are a good deal, especially when buying multiple at once. Would (and have) buy again!
Nipunya K.
raleigh
Purchased at: KoreanMall
Pretty decent face mask. I like to store it in the fridge for an extra cooling effect. This mask is good for when your skin may be acting up. I like to use it when I can see breakouts coming in and this usually helps soothe my skin a little.
Madie T.
Very amazing and super high quality mask. It feels like I’m at the spa whenever I put it on. This exceeded my expectations and it awesome for a moisturizing mask. I would recommend this to anyone even if you have sensitive skin like myself.
Heather B.
Where can I buy this?
marwa z.
Are these expensive? And does the scent make you break out? I want to try them but I'm not sure if it's going to help or hurt my oily skin.
Sierra O.
Oceanside, CA
Will this make me break out?
Beatriz B.
Nocera Inferiore
My skin is really sensitive, i did put aloe vera as a face mask and it started to bruise all my face i had to rinse more than 3 times with cold water! And the day after my skin was all peeling off. It was really weird because it was natural! Will this mask do the same? Somebody with sensitive skin has tried it?
Coleen K.
Clarksburg , WV
Out of the Tony Moly face masks, which would you recommend for someone with sensitive skin that is a combination of (more so) oily and dry in some places?