Tony Moly I'm Real Aloe Face Mask Sheet

A set of two individually wrapped sheet masks that are formulated with aloe vera to deeply hydrate and transform dull, dry skin into a healthier-looking complexion in as little as 20 minutes. This sheet mask treatment is infused with aloe vera to moisturize, calm, and soothe sensitive skin. Perfect for all skin types, it hydrates and conditions with bamboo juice for a refined, refreshed complexion. Each mask features a three-layer durable cotton sheet for better absorption and deeper penetration of essence resulting in optimal results and a healthy-looking, dewy glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Tony Moly's collection of I'm Real Sheet masks are instant skin treatments targeted to hydrate and tighten skin in as little as 20 minutes. Sheet masks are perfect for a quick skin pick-me-up, relieving tired, dehydrated skin. This product does not contain talc, benzophenone, triethanolamin, or color additives.

Does this leave your face sticky after removing?
Do you prefer to apply sheet mask in the morning or in the night time? Tony Moly I'm Real Aloe Face Mask Sheet #TonyMoly
Is this good for oil ?
Start your review of Tony Moly I'm Real Aloe Face Mask Sheet!
Product Highlights
“So inexpensive! they're so hydrating and fresh. I have sensitive skin and I use one of these sheets weekly. I'll never ever stop.” in reviews
Berea
Tony Moly I'm Real Aloe Face Mask Sheet uploaded by jay H.
Tony Moly I'm Real Aloe Face Mask Sheet uploaded by jay H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have this on my face right now y’all. I love these masks so so much, they definitely do their job and make your face GLOW. My skin has been really dry lately and I can feel it getting more moisturized by the second. Love it. Oh snap I added another picture this morning to show the after! Disclaimer: this mask does not say it will help with acne so ignore my chin lol, it did help them become more.. quiet though!
I like that this particular mask (at least when I was last reviewing the ingredients) has no added scent. So many sheet masks, even from this same brand, have some sort of scent that wreaks havoc on my very acne-prone skin. I love the moisture that sheet masks provide in general and find them to be so rejuvenating on my maturing skin. This is the one I would continuously buy because of that and the absence of fragrance. If you're someone who wants to partake in sheet masks but you have sensitive skin or you're concerned with how scented products are inevitably damaging your skin, give this one a try.
If you regularly use sheet masks, you know this: they rarely stand out. While there are many times, a lot of the cheaper ones all do basically the same thing and rarely bear any long-term results. I got a variety pack of these bad boys as my first ever sheet mask experience a few years ago, and they're good. As I'm used to sheet masks now, they're nothing to write home about, but they definitely soothe my skin and leave me feeling hydrated. Pro tip: use these the night before an event. Your base makeup will come out looking flawless!
Aitkin, MN
Once I entered my 40s, my skincare needs completely changed, and I had to switch to ingredient-based products to address skin concerns. When I experience problematic skin, I often reach for instant gratification products while also committing to a regimen-based routine aimed at addressing the concerns long-term. This is a fantastic instant gratification product that actually works. It was very hydrating and filled with a lot of serum
Pasadena, TX
Tony Moly I'm Real Aloe Face Mask Sheet uploaded by Mary A.
I have NOT tried the aloe, this is my review for the ‘Im Hemp’ sheet mask. I used this only once and I enjoyed it, it did feel a little irratating around my eyebrows but nothing major. I would rate this 5 stars if it didnt make my eyebrows itchy. Other than that, i would use this again and it is very affordable! #Happy420 #420 #relax #spa
Purchased at: ULTA
When the mask is on my face, my skin feels nice. However after taking off the mask, my skin feels the opposite of soothing and cool. My skin feels sticky like someone sneezed out a huge snot on my face. I didn't notice any huge differences after a few days. My skin was still irritated. There was also an excess of the product on the mask which makes it difficult to put on my face. This mask was not for me.
Canton, MI
Love this product! I’m using one of the sheet masks right now (the “I’m honey” one, which isn’t in the app). They’re so gentle even on my super sensitive skin, and make my face feel like it’s glowing. My skin feels less tight after I use it as well. The price is great too—$3 on amazon for one, so I don’t feel like I’m splurging too much by using them. Will use again and again!
Upland, CA
Sheet masks are LIFE.  And Tony Moly sheet masks are no different.  I've tried plenty of sheet masks over the years and this I'm Real sheet mask is one of my favorites.  I feel hydrated and my skin feels more plump after use.  I typically use sheet masks after a flight as I travel a ton.  If I'm not traveling, I'll use a sheet mask once a week.
Piscataway, NJ
I love almost every single sheet mask by Tony Moly, and this one is no exception! Aloe is very soothing to the skin, and this mask does just that. I apply it whenever I feel like my skin needs an extra boost of hydration or something to soothe any irritation. It feels so cooling on my skin, and leaves my face feeling deeply moisturized. I recommend everyone to pick up a Tony Moly face mask to not only give your skin some added moisture, but to also give yourself a little treat of relaxation!
GA
Tony Moly I'm Real Aloe Face Mask Sheet uploaded by Kimberly M.
I absolutely love these mask. I use 2-3 mask a week and this brand fit my face the best. They are simple to use and moisturize my skin to the max! I prefer to use these face mask above all others. I am constantly purchasing different ones but this aloe one is my favorite!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bevinsville, KY
il y a un mois
Lina L. • il y a un mois
Night! and then head straight to bed after so it all soaks into the skin!