Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. A premium oriental skin care set to combat aging signs consists of toner and emulsion. It is made with high quality ingredients, including Red Ginseng, Collagen and Gold extract. After cleansing, apply right amount of toner on cotton pad, gently pat from inside to outside along the skin texture leave it feeling refreshed, soft and supple. Then, pump 1-2 times to get appropriate amount of emulsion. Apply onto face and pat lightly until fully absorbed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tony Moly - Hanyacho Golden Lifting Secret Set: Toner 130ml + 20ml + Emuslion 130ml + 20ml 4pcs!
2 years ago
I love this set. It includes the toner, serum, and other stuff too. I love the toner in this set. It minimizes my pores, and it doesn't include too much acid in it so it does not dry out my skin. I would totally recommend this to my friends.