Tony Moly Hand Cream

Tony Moly Hand Cream, Red Apple, How to use: Apply quarter-sized amount and massage in for absorptionIt comes in the most lovely red apple design and adorable size to energize your day. Containing a pleasant sweet apple scent; apple extract to care for dead skin cells, cuticles, and dry nails; and honey and butter to moisturize, the hand cream is the best there is for soft, smooth, and gorgeous hands. With Tony Moly Red Apple Hand Cream's melting choux texture, get immediately silky, aromatic hands in fresh style.

How does this compare to other hand creams?
Start your review of Tony Moly Hand Cream!
Kristian G.
Kapolei, HI
This product smells amazing!!! My hands get dry quite often and I keep this hand cream at my desk when I need a refresher. The cream feels nice, but sometimes it leaves my hands feeling somewhat oily. I don’t think I will be purchasing this product again.
Mayra C.
Tony Moly Hand Cream uploaded by Mayra C.
The container is adorable and the lotion is amazing .. smells delicious .. not your heavy hydrating cream but it's awesome.. Tony Moly Hand Cream
Elaina E.
I love this hand cream I have two of them (white peach). I don't regret spending $8 on this product. So soothing for your dry and cracking hands.
Melissa M.
Lebanon, IL
I love this stuff but I'm kinda confused on if it's hand or face cream? I thought it was a face cream...I guess it doesn't matter but I'd sure like to know lol
Erin D.
This hand cream is amazing. First as other mentioned the smell! I have the peach and i camt believe how real it smells, no fake sugary scent. What I like the most about this product is that it's not greasy!! That is my biggest complaint with handcreams, many are too thick and greasy. This is the perfect consistency to keep my hand moisturized but sticky or oily.
Kristie K.
Austin, TX
This hand cream is awesome. I have it in peach, and the smell is divine. I use it every night before I go to bed, and it's such a pleasant smell to end the night with. My hands are nice and soft in the morning. It's not too greasy either.
Victoriahope M.
Worcester, MA
Tony Moly Hand Cream uploaded by Victoriahope M.
I got my TONYMOLY Peach hand cream in the mail today, and I am so happy I ordered it. I'm normally not excited to write reviews, but this hand lotion comes in the cutest little peach container and smells exactly like fresh peaches. Plus, it actually moisturizes quite well, I absolutely love it.
Jennifer K.
Powder Spgs, GA
Tony Moly Hand Cream uploaded by Jennifer K.
This hand cream brings back a personal memory for me of a bottle of peach-scented hand cream my mom had. Although, obviously hers wasn't in such fun packaging! Love the smell. Works well as a cream. I'm a big fan of TONY MOLY. Yes, it kind of looks like a butt.
Angela C.
Cutesy packaging and very effective! I have the peach one and I love it so much! It's not too greasy and actually absorbs quite fast.
Katie C.
These are so cute and smell amazing, I keep it in my purse and it always comes in handy. I love the way it moisturizes without being sticky.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...