BY TONYMOLY

Green Tea Mask Sheet - Tony Moly's Green Tea Mask Sheet is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Green Tea Mask Sheet see more...

• I love the tony moly I'm real green tea mask, is this one similar, ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Connie F.
Connie F.
Oh holy @tonymolyus I recently purchased 4 new #sheetmasks at @ultabeauty. I love this particular line of #tonymoly masks. The sheets are cotton and very easy to use. The serum for this mask was just as it promised; It's very soothing. Even after a couple of days my skin is still calm and hydrated. This is #worthsharing, go out and get yourself a few or 12, of these masks They do not disappoint specially at $4.00 each. Amazing price for an amazing product. #tonymoly #face #facemask #serum #cottonsheetmask #ulta #influenster -Connie Ig @worthsharing
Kari C.
Kari C.
Best $4 purchase I've ever made at Ulta!! I just used it and my skin looks and feels amazing. I love how simple and clean the process is.....cleanse face, open packet, unfold and apply cotton mask, leave on for 30 minutes, remove, press excess serum into skin and top off with moisturizer. Most of my redness and acne marks were instantly lightened and my skin feels super hydrated. I will definitely repurchase and will be looking for more K-Beauty products to try ASAP!
Maddison R.
Maddison R.
Fullerton, CA
I have red skin and this green tea mask really helps. Whenever my skin is particularly red or I start to get red spots, I use this mask and the redness is visibly reduced. I use it after I freshly wash my face immediately after a shower about once a week. I love to try different face masks and I seem to keep going back to this one. Highly recommend to reduce facial redness.
Ally S.
Ally S.
Roanoke, VA
Awesome in store purchase! This is a steal for $4 at Ulta. The mask is hydrating, cooling, and soothing. I usually use a mask twice a week and I'll be going back for more of these. I love that there isn't a major smell, it's very light. You can leave it on for longer than 30 minutes if you want more hydration. Overall I love these products!
Stacy Y.
Stacy Y.
I bought this when I got the peach foam cleanser and OMG! After wearing this for 30-40 minutes the redness on my face was reduced! Especially the acne! My skin hasn't felt that good in a long time when it comes to using masks and I don't usually see a different right away. But with this mask I did and I will be repurchasing!
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Visalia, CA
I love all of the Tony Moly products. I always pick up a handful of masks when I go to ulta. This mask hydrates my skin and leaves it so glowy. The price point is amazing and it works wonders on my skin. Plus all of the masks smell great! I will definitely be repurchasing!
Tony C.
Tony C.
Skin Type: Oily/Acne Prone

I've used pretty much all of their sheet masks and this one is one of my favorites because it really is soothing and hydrating. My acne prone skin appreciates this mask as it does its job exceptionally well.
Tori A.
Tori A.
Garards Fort, PA
Enjoyed this one!! it left my skin super hydrated, the mask itself wasn't unbearably wet like some others I've used and the scent was pleasant. I'll repurchase
Jean H.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Love love love this face mask. It smells great and is very hydrating. Felt like my skin was glowing and had an extra oomph the next day!
Jodi S.
Jodi S.
Good mask for some hydration or to soothe skin. Has a nice light scent and is fairly priced. I usually buy at ulta.
kari s.
kari s.
Chino, CA
I love the tony moly I'm real green tea mask, is this one similar, not as good or better?