BY TONYMOLY

Green Tea Mask Sheet - Tony Moly's Green Tea Mask Sheet is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Green Tea Mask Sheet see more...

• I love the tony moly I'm real green tea mask, is this one similar...1 Answers
Kari C.
Best $4 purchase I've ever made at Ulta!! I just used it and my skin looks and feels amazing. I love how simple and clean the process is.....cleanse face, open packet, unfold and apply cotton mask, leave on for 30 minutes, remove, press excess serum into skin and top off with moisturizer. Most of my redness and acne marks were instantly lightened and my skin feels super hydrated. I will definitely repurchase and will be looking for more K-Beauty products to try ASAP!
Maddison R.
Fullerton, CA
I have red skin and this green tea mask really helps. Whenever my skin is particularly red or I start to get red spots, I use this mask and the redness is visibly reduced. I use it after I freshly wash my face immediately after a shower about once a week. I love to try different face masks and I seem to keep going back to this one. Highly recommend to reduce facial redness.
Ally S.
Roanoke, VA
Awesome in store purchase! This is a steal for $4 at Ulta. The mask is hydrating, cooling, and soothing. I usually use a mask twice a week and I'll be going back for more of these. I love that there isn't a major smell, it's very light. You can leave it on for longer than 30 minutes if you want more hydration. Overall I love these products!
Jamie B.
Visalia, CA
I love all of the Tony Moly products. I always pick up a handful of masks when I go to ulta. This mask hydrates my skin and leaves it so glowy. The price point is amazing and it works wonders on my skin. Plus all of the masks smell great! I will definitely be repurchasing!
Tori A.
Garards Fort, PA
Enjoyed this one!! it left my skin super hydrated, the mask itself wasn't unbearably wet like some others I've used and the scent was pleasant. I'll repurchase
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Love love love this face mask. It smells great and is very hydrating. Felt like my skin was glowing and had an extra oomph the next day!
Jodi S.
Good mask for some hydration or to soothe skin. Has a nice light scent and is fairly priced. I usually buy at ulta.
Anastasia C.
Ames, IA
This mask was moisturizing and it had the faint smell of green tea. I really like all Tony Moly products
Patricia S.
I received this item along with another sheet mask in an ipsy bag, and I finally used it. OMG it felt so nice on my skin. It smells nice, and felt cooling on my skin as well. I noticed after removing the mask that my skin felt hydrated, and brighten. I also pressed in the excess serum left on my skin into my skin. Pretty much left it on like a moisturizer. I didn't use any moisturizer after the mask. I didn't feel the need to. I did wear the mask for about 30-35 mins. The next morning my face felt soft, and radiant. I was surprised to see that the redness on my face had lessen, and the texture smoothed out. I had 2 dark red marks from acne, and 1 was completely gone, and the other one lighten. My pores had become smaller. This made my skin look so good! I definitely want more of these! I need them ASAP!!!
Deanna R.
Apex
Just like all paper face sheets I struggled a little bit with it. It takes a steady hand to unwrap without ripping.
Ulta carries this amazing product. The packaging is like all TonyMoly products, extremely kawaii.
There is really no room for improvement. This product is perfect.
kari s.
Chino, CA
I love the tony moly I'm real green tea mask, is this one similar, not as good or better?