BY TONYMOLY

Green Tea Mask Sheet - Tony Moly's Green Tea Mask Sheet is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Green Tea Mask Sheet see more...

• I love the tony moly I'm real green tea mask, is this one similar...1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Celeste T.
Cincinnati, OH
I really like this mask! Hydrating and brightening -- I definitely noticed a difference after removing the mask (once the extra essence soaked in... this mask comes fully saturated, and I squeezed some extra out of the package for my body!) Didn't break me out, which is also a win in my book. The extra essence took a while to soak in, but once fully dried it wasn't especially sticky or tacky. Great results for the price point, would definitely re-purchase.
Patricia S.
I received this item along with another sheet mask in an ipsy bag, and I finally used it. OMG it felt so nice on my skin. It smells nice, and felt cooling on my skin as well. I noticed after removing the mask that my skin felt hydrated, and brighten. I also pressed in the excess serum left on my skin into my skin. Pretty much left it on like a moisturizer. I didn't use any moisturizer after the mask. I didn't feel the need to. I did wear the mask for about 30-35 mins. The next morning my face felt soft, and radiant. I was surprised to see that the redness on my face had lessen, and the texture smoothed out. I had 2 dark red marks from acne, and 1 was completely gone, and the other one lighten. My pores had become smaller. This made my skin look so good! I definitely want more of these! I need them ASAP!!!
Helen J.
S Pasadena, CA
Green tea masks are always good. But tony moly is the best! It’s super effective and hydrating on the skin. It’s super gentle and easy to apply. I bought it in a Korean store while I was in Korea. I wish I could have bought more! Definitely will be looking forward to purchasing a whole package when I go back!
maria n.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
Tony Moly is one of my favorite Korean skincare brands! I absolutely adore their packaging and cool, innovative ideas that retirement skincare. I always love seeing the stuff they come out with. I especially love that many of the information come from nature with flowers, animal, foods, etc. I think you can never go wrong with these face masks. All the different kinds of moisturizing face masks can help your skin. Doesn't matter the skin type. Personally I'm oily sometimes combination skin and I love these too help my son feel hydrated, soft, and less and prone. This is also great for people with dry skin!
Desiree W.
Woodbridge
Really soothing on the skin! I have redness and it definitely soothed out the areas I suffer. It was very effective. I think it was at a good value, pretty average price for a mask. This was my first time using and I would buy it again! I would love to try the other types as well
Autumn B.
Wonderful product. It left my skin soft, hydrated, and glowing. I was not disappointed what so ever, it was very effective, not too expensive for the quality, I definitely met my expectations, I would personally 100% recommended this product if you have dry skin.
N3ss 🌸.
Want something that hydrates your face? You should try this face mask! I always wash my face, put toner on and then the face mask. After peeling off the mask you’ll instantly feel it hydrating your skin. It doesn’t leave any sticky residual on your skin and once it dries up you can either put lotion on it or not. The price for this mask is pretty reasonable!
Gladis H.
Jonesboro, GA
I love TonyMoly! The packaging is always cute! Leaves my skin smooth & flawless. It’s a good affordable sheet masks! You can always find them on different website on sale too! I definitely recommend them to anybody who wants a spa night!
amanda l.
Tempe , AZ
This is my FREAKIN JAM! I am so obsessed with these masks. I felt like my skin was instantly hydrated & waaaaay less redness. It’s super gentle on your skin & smells great too! I can’t remember how much I paid for them but I picked them up at Ulta & I know they’re NOT expensive.
Kaysha A.
Hollywood, FL
This was a cool mask to try. It was my first time using it. Definitely refreshing & revitalizing. The packaging is green, need I️ say more? Lol. Very attractive. Definitely recommend this to someone with combo skin.
kari s.
Chino, CA
I love the tony moly I'm real green tea mask, is this one similar, not as good or better?