Tony Moly Green Tea Mask Sheet

Green Tea Mask Sheet - Tony Moly's Green Tea Mask Sheet is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Green Tea Mask Sheet

I love the tony moly I'm real green tea mask, is this one similar, not as good or better?
Start your review of Tony Moly Green Tea Mask Sheet!
I can't believe how good this mask is for how inexpensive they are! The green tea is my favorite! This is perfect to use if you are suffering from any dryness or irritation as it is extremely soothing and hydrating. It also really diminishes the redness in my face. Love it.
Dry, Combination / Acne, Redness, Fine Lines
Myrtle Beach, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
This mask isn’t and, however tony moly makes others that are far more effective. Maybe this isn’t geared towards what my skin really needs, but it didn’t do anything noticeable for me. They are super cheap so if you want to try it, your not out money trying it out.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Concord
I got two of these masks as a free sample when I purchased the green tea watery essence (which is to die for). This mask was great I fit perfectly to the face and I used the residual solution over my eyelids to reduce some redness I had there. The directions didn’t say whether to rinse off afterwards so I didn’t because green tea can really help with inflammation. It dried down to a tacky consistency which doesn’t bug me and then when I woke up in the morning it was completely dried down and not tacky at all. My skin felt so soft and looked so plump and the redness and irritation really was gone. Love it. Saving my second mask for a really irritated day.
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
S Pasadena, CA
Green tea masks are always good. But tony moly is the best! It’s super effective and hydrating on the skin. It’s super gentle and easy to apply. I bought it in a Korean store while I was in Korea. I wish I could have bought more! Definitely will be looking forward to purchasing a whole package when I go back!
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Redness, Fine Lines
Huntingtn Beach, CA
Tony Moly is one of my favorite Korean skincare brands! I absolutely adore their packaging and cool, innovative ideas that retirement skincare. I always love seeing the stuff they come out with. I especially love that many of the information come from nature with flowers, animal, foods, etc. I think you can never go wrong with these face masks. All the different kinds of moisturizing face masks can help your skin. Doesn't matter the skin type. Personally I'm oily sometimes combination skin and I love these too help my son feel hydrated, soft, and less and prone. This is also great for people with dry skin!
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Wonderful product. It left my skin soft, hydrated, and glowing. I was not disappointed what so ever, it was very effective, not too expensive for the quality, I definitely met my expectations, I would personally 100% recommended this product if you have dry skin.
Oily, Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Phoenix, AZ
Want something that hydrates your face? You should try this face mask! I always wash my face, put toner on and then the face mask. After peeling off the mask you’ll instantly feel it hydrating your skin. It doesn’t leave any sticky residual on your skin and once it dries up you can either put lotion on it or not. The price for this mask is pretty reasonable!
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Cincinnati, OH
I really like this mask! Hydrating and brightening -- I definitely noticed a difference after removing the mask (once the extra essence soaked in... this mask comes fully saturated, and I squeezed some extra out of the package for my body!) Didn't break me out, which is also a win in my book. The extra essence took a while to soak in, but once fully dried it wasn't especially sticky or tacky. Great results for the price point, would definitely re-purchase.
Dry, Combination / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
Prairieville
I love Kbeauty and this brand is one of the best so far. The only thing is some of his masks, including this one, have a strange smell. Love the way they make your skin feel though, definitely worth a try!
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Elmhurst, NY
I love this sheet mask I’ve used a magnitude of these in all different scents and smells. Available in ulta and very inexpensive. The fiver cloth is a little thinner but i dont find it slips and slides
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads