BY TONYMOLY #97 in Face Masks

Green Tea Mask Sheet - Tony Moly's Green Tea Mask Sheet is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Green Tea Mask Sheet see more...

• I love the tony moly I'm real green tea mask, is this one similar...1 Answers
Patricia S.
I received this item along with another sheet mask in an ipsy bag, and I finally used it. OMG it felt so nice on my skin. It smells nice, and felt cooling on my skin as well. I noticed after removing the mask that my skin felt hydrated, and brighten. I also pressed in the excess serum left on my skin into my skin. Pretty much left it on like a moisturizer. I didn't use any moisturizer after the mask. I didn't feel the need to. I did wear the mask for about 30-35 mins. The next morning my face felt soft, and radiant. I was surprised to see that the redness on my face had lessen, and the texture smoothed out. I had 2 dark red marks from acne, and 1 was completely gone, and the other one lighten. My pores had become smaller. This made my skin look so good! I definitely want more of these! I need them ASAP!!!
N3ss 🌸.
Want something that hydrates your face? You should try this face mask! I always wash my face, put toner on and then the face mask. After peeling off the mask you’ll instantly feel it hydrating your skin. It doesn’t leave any sticky residual on your skin and once it dries up you can either put lotion on it or not. The price for this mask is pretty reasonable!
Madison V.
I love sheet masks to begin with and I love the smell of the green tea aroma. I bought this mask at Ulta like usual. It’s packaging  was different then I was used to it was more mature looking. I definitely love tony moly prices their low and affordable and worth the small amount spent on them and feel as if they costed more when applied to the face.
Helen J.
S Pasadena, CA
Green tea masks are always good. But tony moly is the best! It’s super effective and hydrating on the skin. It’s super gentle and easy to apply. I bought it in a Korean store while I was in Korea. I wish I could have bought more! Definitely will be looking forward to purchasing a whole package when I go back!
maria n.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
Tony Moly is one of my favorite Korean skincare brands! I absolutely adore their packaging and cool, innovative ideas that retirement skincare. I always love seeing the stuff they come out with. I especially love that many of the information come from nature with flowers, animal, foods, etc. I think you can never go wrong with these face masks. All the different kinds of moisturizing face masks can help your skin. Doesn't matter the skin type. Personally I'm oily sometimes combination skin and I love these too help my son feel hydrated, soft, and less and prone. This is also great for people with dry skin!
Richelle L.
The Plains
Sheet masks are amazing! I love the TonyMoly brand! They have a ton of serum packed into them and are super hydrating! I use these while meditating and it completes my nightly ritual! If I could only pick one skin care brand I’d have to use for the rest of my life, it’d be TonyMoly!
Autumn B.
Wonderful product. It left my skin soft, hydrated, and glowing. I was not disappointed what so ever, it was very effective, not too expensive for the quality, I definitely met my expectations, I would personally 100% recommended this product if you have dry skin.
Whitney S.
Atlanta, GA
A great mask to pick up! Very soothing and hydrating. There's nothing that made me fall in love with this mask more than others, but I do think it is a good bang for your buck. Just a good standard mask that won't leave you feeling irritated. Would recommend if you ever stumble upon it.
Gladis H.
Atl
I love TonyMoly! The packaging is always cute! Leaves my skin smooth & flawless. It’s a good affordable sheet masks! You can always find them on different website on sale too! I definitely recommend them to anybody who wants a spa night!
Belinda D.
Memphis
The Tony Moly Green Tea Mask Sheet was ok. I purchase it from Sephora and I love most mask and like trying out different ones. I did not notice anything extraordinarily different about this mask. This mask seem to work like all others. I can't say if I would recommend or not because I would have to use a few times to see the difference in performance.
kari s.
Chino, CA
I love the tony moly I'm real green tea mask, is this one similar, not as good or better?