Tony Moly Green Foam Cleanser

Green Foam Cleanser - Tony Molys Natural Green Moisture Foam Cleanser Set is a moisturizing shea butter foam that effectively cleanses sensitive to dry skin to make it appear softer and clearer. - Green Foam Cleanser

Does anyone have any suggestions on a similar product to this one? Ran out of this product and would like one similar to it.
Does the Tony Moly Green Foam Cleanser leave your skin feeling rubbery or dried out?
Does this dry out your skin? I already have dry skin, and I’m looking for something that wont strip everything out of my skin!
Start your review of Tony Moly Green Foam Cleanser!
Product Highlights
“...is dry combination. I would recommend it to all skin types that are not sensitive to scents. Plus it comes with 2 cleansers for $11.50 which is a great value you can't beat! ” in reviews
Carpentersvle, IL
This cleanser is extremely drying for me. I have combination skin, so this might work better for someone who is extremely oily. I do not see very much improvement in my skin when using this. It does clean my skin well and it doesn’t smell strong, just a “clean” smell. I wouldn’t recommend this cleanser, there are much better cleansers on the market.
Tacoma, WA
Works well, face feels nice and soft afterwards. Cant go wrong with this cleanser. Compared to other kbeauty brands tonymoly is a on the pricier end of low/mid range pricepoints with many of the products including this cleanser.
Uxbridge, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love the way this product gets my face so clean . I highly recommend this product.it keeps your face super clean and helps prevent breakouts . I will buy over and over again
Tony Moly Green Foam Cleanser uploaded by kylie K.
OMG! I absolutely LOVE this product! I'm on my third bottle right now. I first bought this because it was Tonymoly and because it was cheap. To my surprise, the box had TWO big bottles and it was only $12!? Amazing!! I love this because it really does a great job at removing makeup and cleaning your skin. After I use it, I feel like my pores are tighter and there's no makeup left. Also, the bottles last you quite a long time! I've been using it since March 2016 and I really love it.
Lincoln, NE
This is my absolute favorite cleanser ever! The tiniest bit goes a long way and it smells so nice. I bought the 2 pack from Ulta when it was on sale, and I've already gone through both tubes. I went to go order more and found out that they're very hard to find now. I finally found some on the Tony Molu NY website and bought 3 more of the 2 packs. I will be so sad when they're all used up if I can't find them anymore. Definitely a staple in my Korean skin care routine.
Brainerd, MN
I LOVE this cleanser. It has a very natural clean and woodsy scent to it. Sort of like a nice cologne but not overwhelming by any means. It lathers up nicely so you only need a small amount for your entire face. It leaves your face feeling incredibly soft, but if you have dry skin like myself, it can be very drying. So I'd follow it up with a moisturizer. But it's definitely worth a try!
Ardmore, OK
Not entirely happy about this product. It doesn't clean my face in my opinion enough and I do a double cleansing routine. To me it's just a plain simple face wash but for some reason it has broken me out. So I'm not sure if I got an expired set or what but not a fan at the moment.
Atlanta, GA
I have to agree with the people who claim this cleanser actually dries the skin out as opposed to moisturizes like it claims. I find it a struggle to get through even one bottle so I'll probably just end up giving away the second one that comes in the pack. The smell is ok. Nothing overwhelmingly great, just nice and clean. Still, I wouldn't recommend this if you're looking for a nourishing body wash.
Downingtown
I found a two pack on sale for 5$ and figured why not give it a try! After struggling with acne for so long this made my skin so clean and acne free! It smells refreshing, a little goes a long way, and it's foamy!
Nashville, TN
Bought it because it was in the bargin bin over a year ago. Little did I know it would become my daily go to clenser, there is no downside. My skin never gets dry. Nor does it get too oily when I use this, it smells fantastic, and it makes your face feel clean and without residue
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Ty A. • 9 months ago
A little dry, yes. It definitely leaves your skin squeaky clean, which I actually like because I feel like it helps the rest of my skincare absorb.