BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. A sleeping pack containing fruit essences to keep the skin moisturized and clear. 1. Orange: For brightening effect. 2. Tomato: For revitalizing. 3. Kiwi: For tightening effect. For the final step of your nightly skincare routine, apply the product all over your face, avoiding your eyes and mouth. While applying, gently massage the product into your face so that it is absorbed by the skin. see more...

Amy K.
Pennsburg, PA
I did not like the smell of this sleep mask; it was way too strong and I felt like I was in bed with a salad. Not appealing. The price was typical for that product I thought. Wouldn't purchase again. Didn't see a noticeable difference in my skin morning after usage.
Vicky B.
Vancouver
I am so in love with this product! So far, I have only used this product twice and my skin is so much better. My dark spots are almost gone and my skin is more even looking! I don't look like an old hag anymore. Plus it's so light and airy once you put it on your face. Wish I could use this everyday. I will try and buy the Kiwi and see how well that works (will review it once I get my hands on it).. Will most definitely repurchase this product again!