BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?2 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work w...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering ha...2 Answers
Teresa S.
I like these masks but after a while they start to burn my feet. My nail polish comes off with it too so that's kind of annoying. There's a strong scent. My feet peeled in like a week. Normally I hate peeling skin but for some reason I enjoyed this. My boyfriend tried them out too and he said that his feet didn't peel though!
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
Couldn't decide whether or not to pull the trigger but after seeing reviews here on Influenster & Ulta, I decided to bite the bullet. After all it's about $7, can't hurt to try. I took a warm bath for half hour which made my foot ready for the action. I had it on for a full TWO hours and make sure to rub the area where you have calluses. For instance on the bootie, I made sure to rub the heel and back of foot part to make sure those darn tough areas get in there. Every day take a ten min or so warm foot bath. You will see the effect. DO NOT peel it or add lotion. Let it happen naturally. Best part? You don't feel it happening. Also do this in winter, not a pretty sight to have peeling feet. I wore socks all day which helps or u would find flakes of your skin everywhere. I love this and can't wait to do this after nye. Will be partying and waking on the Las Vegas strip a lot so my poor foot will need to be literally fresh for the new year. Out with the old & in with the new skin!
Margaret Q.
Port Chester, NY
Picked these up for my husband and I to help with our summer ‘flip flop feet’. They were about $7 each at ulta, easy to apply and despite a slight chemical scent, the odor was not bad at all! I recommend removing toe nail polish and putting a towel under your feet. You have to wear them for up to 1.5 hours and it gets watery after awhile. It ate the nail polish right off my toes! It takes about 4 days before you see any peeling, I use a pumice stone as well in the shower. Did not really deliver as promised. I enjoyed the relaxing while waiting for the shoe treatment to work, it was very calming, but if you don’t get the end results- is it really worth it?
Jackie C.
Boyfriend and I tried this one night. Works SO GOOD super affordable and very interesting to see how much dead skin falls off in the following week and how much softer your feet will feel. Love this product.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Just tried this foot mask for the first time...IT WORKS. My feet weren't really terrible appearance wise to start, but I definitely have some skin buildup that I wasn't aware of! LOL. The picture was taken 4 days after masking, and is the 1st peeling that I've noticed. WOW! I should be ready for spring and summer shoes when the time comes! PS. I know these photos are gross, but I wanted to post them so you could see the results.... hope you weren't eating! Lol
Suzi H.
Honestly not that great. I probably shouldn't have expected a lot when I bought it for £3 but there you go!
I have quite thick rough skin on my feet and this didn't even touch it, the edges around my sole started peeling (completely normal healthy skin) but the problem areas aren't even changed.
If you fancy a quick freshen up and the skin on your feet isn't too thick then I'm sure it would work but for regular folk like me it's a no go. Definitely save your money and get a more expensive version.
Lo O.
I love the ease of this product. I don't have time for biweekly pedicures or scrubbing my feet in my own tub and these foot masks work like a charm and the results lasted almost six months. I bought them at Ulta. I just used my second pair a week ago and the peeling is just about complete. I absolutely recommend trying them out.
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
I got these for my mom and I to try out. They do work, depending on how bad your feet are you may need to do another sooner. I would say don't do these thinking bam your feet are gonna be sooo perfectly pretty! It does take time but the results are good! After peeling I did end up putting foot lotion on with socks to make them even softer and look better. They did dry my feet out a little (not to bad) but I used lotion to help after like 9 days of peeling. I have gotten them again and will continue too. I would do these more in winter when no one sees your feet and you need more TLC on them!
Leire A.
Abanto
These smooth feet socks really work, I wear open shoes most of the time and my feet pay the price, this works!! It does take about a week for your feet to peel but when they do the results are amazing!
Frances F.
Jacksonville , FL
Worked as described. Will definitely buy again. I honestly didn't think it would work but it did. Excuse my crusty foot. Haha. I would definitely recommend this to someone. Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Stratford, CT
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Andrea M.
Johnston , RI
Where can I buy this ?
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?

back