BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• What is your experience with this product? Does it work well or c...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering have any o...2 Answers
  • I have a tattoo on the top of my foot, would this peel or fade it?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
I chose these as opposed to another brand because they were cheaper and this was the first time I had used this type of product. I didn't want to pay $20 for an allergic reaction! Bought them at Ulta during a BOGOF sale. My feet before using this product were JACKED. UP. Y'all don't even hear me.. I had holes in the bottom of my foot from where the skin was so hard it snagged and ripped. It was awful. Anyway, after using these, I didn't notice any peeling until the 6th day which I figured was because my feet were in such horrible condition. After the peeling stopped, I only noticed that my feet were much softer but there was still a lot of hard calluses. I don't think this is fault of the product because only the Lord can work so many miracles. I will definitely try these again, maybe once a month until I can get some of this heavy stuff sloughed off. While wearing them and for a few days after, my feet were often ice cold. Other than that, there was no discomfort even with holes in my heels. I took one star away because Tony Moly is not cruelty free.
Laura L.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product! It’s easy to use and leaves my feet feeling soft and fresh. It did exactly what I was looking for it to do. It can be a little gross but it is so satisfying to see all the dead skin falling off. Biggest plus, it’s a reasonable price.
Kelly G.
Coralville, IA
It took 2 weeks for it go start peeling. peeled off in tiny pieces and took weeks to stop peeling off. It did nothing for the spots where I actually have callouses.
Gabrielle N.
Mastic Beach, NY
So, I have tried this product a total of three times, and honestly, I am very disappointed. The product claims to remove dead skin from the feet, similar to the more expensive Baby Foot, but for me it my feet rougher and harder than they were before. I soaked my feet in hot/warm water for 30 minutes prior to application and left the booties on for two hours, rubbing the solution into the bottoms of my feet to make sure it really got where it needed to go. After removing the booties, feet got rinsed and off on my way I went. Two weeks later, the top of my feet are getting VERY dry (like eczema dry) and the areas on my feet I was hoping would peel (heels, big toe, outside of the pad of the foot) are harder, more calloused and rougher than before. I have had no peeling all three times I have used this product and am very disappointed. I give it two stars because one of the three times I used it, the arch of my foot peeled in a 1x1 inch area...so it did something, I guess...
Dana V.
Ewing, NJ
I was pretty skeptical about this foot mask because some of the reviews I read said that it didn't work at all. A few others that I read said that it took quite a few days for it to be effective. After wearing the foot masks for the time allotted on the package it ended up taking about 5 or 6 days before I noticed any peeling. After that time lots of pieces of skin were peeling off my feet! It was kind of gross, but kind of amazing! It definitely left my feet feeling soft after all the skin had peeled off. They recommend not exfoliating the skin off and letting it fall off naturally, so I do not recommend doing this in the summer when you want to be wearing sandals within a day or two. It took about 4 days for all the skin to peel off of my feet. This product is a lot cheaper than some other foot masks that I've seen that say they will do the same thing. This is very effective and kind of weird but amazing!
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
I have used this product twice now and I recommend it to anyone who is interested in a foot peel or needs help with their dry cracked feet. This really is amazing and gets all your dead skin off.
If you enjoy peeling skin, this is for you.
I recommended this to my mom who has been a server for 28 years, and it worked wonders. Now she has to use this much more often. I don't have that bad of feet and I can go about 3 months at a time.
This is literally  dupe to the $25 baby foot peel.

TAKE NOTE:
Soak your feet once a day or every other day to help speed up the process (after using). This helps bring moisture to your feet so the peel can get the job done much faster!
It took my feet about 6 days to peel, my mom it took around 10. My peel time lasted for about 3 days and hers was about 5.
The end result will have you hooked, follow the instructions!!
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
I got these for my mom and I to try out. They do work, depending on how bad your feet are you may need to do another sooner. I would say don't do these thinking bam your feet are gonna be sooo perfectly pretty! It does take time but the results are good! After peeling I did end up putting foot lotion on with socks to make them even softer and look better. They did dry my feet out a little (not to bad) but I used lotion to help after like 9 days of peeling. I have gotten them again and will continue too. I would do these more in winter when no one sees your feet and you need more TLC on them!
Margo H.
I purchased this as a cheaper alternative to the BabyFoot brand peeler last time I was in Koreatown. It wasn't as tingly as I had worried it would be, and I could definitely walk around the house without worrying about the booties dripping or spilling. And when they say on the package that it takes a week to see any results, they aren't kidding. After the initial 90 minute soak and rinse, I spent several days looking at my feet and wondering if I hadn't been scammed into wearing ugly paper socks for nothing.
But by the next week, it DEFINITELY worked. The peel started small, just in one or two places, but within a few days I felt like I had said goodbye to several layers of calloused skin. A very weird and slightly unsettling experience over all, but pretty fun and effective, too- my feet are super soft!
Anneline M.
Somerset, NJ
AMAZING!!! my dry feet turned into beautiful baby feet! There are a few tricks to the foot sheets. I would recommend them in the summer time (you can them in the fridge for a few mins to get nice and cold- recommended to me by the Korean sales lady) after an hour- your feet will feel super fresh  and it will seem as though nothing happened. the effect takes a few days to work and you should massage your feet in the shower for the next few days.  the skin will start to sloth off.  (yuck, but effective) I have purchased this product many times and love it.
Ralyn E.
Pocatello, ID
I found this at ulta, and despite the negative reviews I decided to try it. After all, what's $5? Oh my GOODNESS! I used it Saturday, it's Wednesday and my feet are peeling like crazy! I won't post a photo cause I, for one, hate feet but I don't understand how this has any negative reviews at all! I noticed some people complaining about the foot feeling hot...well the main ingredient is glycolic acid! You'll feel something but it's not terrible. I am in desperate need of a pedicure but too afraid to go in for a professional one, because I work on concrete floors and as a result my feet are pretty gnarly from it. This is a good start, my feet just won't stop peeling!! The results are amazing and this product is so worth the money!
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Hempstead, NY
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?
Molly R.
Will these fit all foot sizes? I'm thinking of getting two pairs so my hubby and I can do it together