BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?1 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work w...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering ha...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Chaquetta G.
Florence
This is a game changer for those who love soft touchable feet. After a few days you will begin to see you skin start to peel off on its own!! These are super easy to use and the result are phenomenal. This is a great alternative to using callus removers and going to the nail salon.
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
This felt great on my feet. The peeling process took a few days to a week and during that time my feel looked flakey and gross so exposing my feet was not something I wanted to do but once the peeling was done my feet were so much better!
Danielle H.
Greensboro, NC
I love these! You let your feet sit in the “shoes” for like an hour and then a week or so later all of your dead skin starts to come off and when it’s done your feet are fresh and smooth! The mask can be found at ulta and are around 6-7$
Amanda P.
DeWitt
Didn't work like people say me and my sister did this together we did everything properly and even left them on a bit longer then recommended a week or to later there was slight peeling but nothing that improved the texture of our feet
Vanessa U.
Irving, TX
I was skeptical at first because i saw not so good reviews about this product but i bought it and tried it out. I was amazed at how it worked. All mu dead skin fell off and my feet felt super soft after. Its amazing for the price you cant beat that. Im buying this again because mu husband saw for himself and he fell in love hahaha.
Carlee W.
Central, SC
Holy cow! I was completely skeptical about this product. My feet weren’t too bad to begin with, but I soaked my feet in these and a week later they peeled and peeled and peeled. Magic foot indeed! So soft and smooth.
Cara S.
THESE. RIGHT. HERE. are amazing. My problem areas - the padding on my big toes, my heels, around the nails on my toes. My feet aren't terrible per se, but it's noticeable, I have thick layers of skin that are chronically rough. The first time I used these I put them on for 1.5-2 hours ( I fell asleep with them on) I love the smell of them, strong, but good. So after about 3 days of experiencing very very minimal peeling, when I came out of the shower holy tony moly it just peeled right on off. If you love peeling skin than you should honestly purchase these just for fun. It all came off, I kid you not, I had no gross rough tough skin left. The peeling probably lasted for another 3 days. In the months that followed I did get some of my tough skin back but on the second use, they peeled quicker and with even more. By the third use my feet are now totally smooth, it's been about half a year since then and I maintain their smoothness by lotioning after the shower. I recommend this product to so many of my friends, it really is a miracle worker. My only suggestion is choose a good time to treat them and bare in mind peeling may last a week +,(so not the same week of your girls trip to the rooftop pool bar)
Brooke J.
Found these on amazon and love them. I recommend leaving them on the longer of the recommended time to allow skin to absorb the mixture. Worked really well and left my feet feeling super smooth. Definitely recommend.
Alisha T.
Carmel, NY
Love this product, it works as well as a more expensive brand. It takes a full 2 weeks for your feet to fully peel. The trick is to leave the booties on for more than an hour and soak your feet every night after
Yoly O.
Cutler Bay, FL
Purchased this product on a whim. I wanted to know what the big hoopla was able. And while it was nice to have soft skin, It was gnarly the way that my skin started to peel off. I would buy it again closer to the summer.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Stratford, CT
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Andrea M.
Johnston , RI
Where can I buy this ?
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?