BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• What is your experience with this product? Does it work well or c...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering have any o...2 Answers
  • I have a tattoo on the top of my foot, would this peel or fade it?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Brittnei A.
Oakwood Vlg, OH
This was great. CONFESSION... I’m a picker so when it stared to flake I peeled off all the dead skin (which it advises you NOT to do) but underneath was the most glorious baby soft feet. Buying again.
Talia D.
So this product has completely disgusting results- but it WORKS! Your feet will literally look like you walked over lava barefoot for 4 days, but once they peel your feet will have never felt better!
Brittney M.
I was so nervous to try this but I've been struggling since the last few months my feet have hit a whole new level of dryness and no location or anything was helping. But the package was cute. I believe I only spent a few bucks on this but it really has transfer my foot in the half hour that I wore it. My feet feel like girl feet and I can actually wear sandles without feeling so embrassef or that everyone is starting at my nasty dry feet. I definitely recommends these. They didn't help with callus but hopefully if I keep up on this, maybe they'll soften that up. And that my feet really start to peel In a couple days. But my feet feel so mousistuer and I can actually handle touching complete to before. Just ripping off my socks would be just tons of dry skin flaking off.
Megan K.
Didn’t work and I followed the directions. My mom used it as well and it didn’t work for her I got it from ulta and it was pretty cheap like 7 dollars. Not happy with it wouldn’t buy it again.
Amanda F.
My husband I used these for the first time last month. They were amazing. The dead skins took about two weeks to all come off and our feet felt amazing. Will definitely do this again.
Sarah C.
Surprise, AZ
I was unfortunately not a huge fan of this product. My feet did not peel like the instructions claimed they would, instead the looked worse than before. I would not repurchase.
Haley M.
atlanta, GA
5 stars for price point, will update my review in 5 days time which is when you should see results! I slipped a pair of socks over mine so I could move around while waiting.
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
I chose these as opposed to another brand because they were cheaper and this was the first time I had used this type of product. I didn't want to pay $20 for an allergic reaction! Bought them at Ulta during a BOGOF sale. My feet before using this product were JACKED. UP. Y'all don't even hear me.. I had holes in the bottom of my foot from where the skin was so hard it snagged and ripped. It was awful. Anyway, after using these, I didn't notice any peeling until the 6th day which I figured was because my feet were in such horrible condition. After the peeling stopped, I only noticed that my feet were much softer but there was still a lot of hard calluses. I don't think this is fault of the product because only the Lord can work so many miracles. I will definitely try these again, maybe once a month until I can get some of this heavy stuff sloughed off. While wearing them and for a few days after, my feet were often ice cold. Other than that, there was no discomfort even with holes in my heels. I took one star away because Tony Moly is not cruelty free.
Laura L.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product! It’s easy to use and leaves my feet feeling soft and fresh. It did exactly what I was looking for it to do. It can be a little gross but it is so satisfying to see all the dead skin falling off. Biggest plus, it’s a reasonable price.
Gabrielle N.
Mastic Beach, NY
So, I have tried this product a total of three times, and honestly, I am very disappointed. The product claims to remove dead skin from the feet, similar to the more expensive Baby Foot, but for me it my feet rougher and harder than they were before. I soaked my feet in hot/warm water for 30 minutes prior to application and left the booties on for two hours, rubbing the solution into the bottoms of my feet to make sure it really got where it needed to go. After removing the booties, feet got rinsed and off on my way I went. Two weeks later, the top of my feet are getting VERY dry (like eczema dry) and the areas on my feet I was hoping would peel (heels, big toe, outside of the pad of the foot) are harder, more calloused and rougher than before. I have had no peeling all three times I have used this product and am very disappointed. I give it two stars because one of the three times I used it, the arch of my foot peeled in a 1x1 inch area...so it did something, I guess...
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Hempstead, NY
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?
Molly R.
Will these fit all foot sizes? I'm thinking of getting two pairs so my hubby and I can do it together