BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?2 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work w...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering ha...2 Answers
Cael H.
Augusta, GA
I love this product. My feet have never felt this soft before! And at only $6 it’s totally worth it. The BabyFeet brand has the same exact product but it costs $25 for ONE! ... I used it one night and then a week later, but Skin was like falling off every wear I went. Disgusting right? Lol.
Emma M.
Madison, WI
These did nothing. I left them on for 2.5 hours and ended up taking them off because the smell was giving me a migraine and making me nauseous. My feet also felt freezing cold the entire time I had them on. It's been over a week now, and literally nothing has happened. I don't recommend these.
Laura B.
Collingswood, NJ
These are gross in a wonderful way. I’m surprised by how effective they are for the price. They really remove the top layer of skin from your feet. It comes off in layers over a period of a few days. I have repurchased and will continue to do so, especially at such a reasonable price.
MaryRose C.
New Rochelle, NY
AMAZING!! Never have my feet felt softer, and as a bonus, the whole process is just a little bit gross :). Very easy to use, and I stared to see the peeling results in just a few days. Will absolutely make this a bimonthly thing, and I think will let me skip a pedicure here and there!
Venice D.
Edmond, OK
I got this hoping it would peel my dead skin like I've seen in some videos but this is very mild, while it does peels and it took about 6 days to start peeling It wassnt much. It peeled off the top of my feet, the sides and toes but my heels didn't and that's where I need more help!
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
Okay so I thought this was a crazy product so I tried it on a whim and I love it! It is easy to apply since the formula is in sheets shapes like slippers. I bought more of the Tony Moly Changing U and use it every few months to treat my feet! It was awesome and I’d recommend it to anyone.
Christina B.
Tulsa
These things work! I did an hour and a half and put socks on. They burnt my ankles so I had to resituate the bootie. Within 3 days, my whole foot was peeling. I feel like for $6.50 and an hour and a half of my time, these are really worth it. It you have bad callouses, expect to do it twice.
Morgan V.
Bennington
These worked awesome within just a few days. I had skin peeling off my feet in strips! They felt very weird at first and my feet were freezing but after a few days my dead skin started to peel away. I'd say my feet peeled for about a week but it was worth it. Awesome results, especially for the price.
Karen L.
Big Creek
Just got brave enough to try them reviews coming soon.  Trying them out tonight don't know how they are going to do yet they were a Christmas gift from my daughter in law package good
Heather O.
Beaumont, CA
This really works! It took about a week but then my feet began to peel for several days. All the rough dead skin came off and I had nice soft skin underneath. I would recommend this to anyone that has rough and calloused feet. Just remember to be patient.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Katarina S.
Stratford, CT
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Andrea M.
Johnston, RI
Where can I buy this ?
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?