BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?2 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work w...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering ha...2 Answers
Racheal P.
I love these. They are super easy to use and kinda of fun. It definitely does work. I enjoy the end results after all the peeling is done. It leaves my feet feeling super soft. It is kinda of time consuming you have to leave it on for an hour or so. I would definitely recommend using it during fall or winter because of the peeling
Michele V.
Lubbock, TX
THESE THINGS ARE CRAZY AS HELL. The first time I tried these, it didn't work at all. So I didn't buy it again until recently and I accidentally fell asleep with them on for like 3 hours. You're suppose to leave them on for an hour and a half though haha. My feet have been peeling LIKE CRAZY! I highly recommend these and DONT wash off the peeling juice from the booties.
Selena C.
Huntington, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
These are amazing. I left my feet in the booties for about 2 hours instead of the recommended 1-1.5 hours. My feet peeled like I had a sunburn about 5 days later. Left my feet feeling super smooth though. Will definitely be using these again. Also, the price isn't bad at all. Felt like I had went for a pedicure.
Alyssa M.
Austin, TX
Y’ALL! These are actually magic. I left them on for two hours (the package says up to 1.5, but I read other reviews before applying them and read that 2 works best), and they worked like a dream. Keep in mind that the peeling doesn’t start for 3-4 days, but once it does, WOW! My feet feel like new. 10/10!!
Priscilla A.
Laredo, TX
Love this the first time I used it was great my feet started peeling after 3/4 days left it in 1.5 hours and peeled for about a week got baby soft feet plus the peeling process was fun! The second time I fell asleep with it on by accident about 4 hours my feet were cold for days after they still peeled but my feet were freezing every day due to user error.
Sarah B.
These worked great! The shoes go on easily, and the smell is noticeable, but not unpleasant. My feet started peeling four days later. Let me warn you: the peeling phase is not cute, but the results are worth it! My feet are as smooth as if I’d gotten a great pedicure and all I did was spend ~$6 and sit in my living room watching TV with my feet up!
Vanessa R.
Pensacola , FL
Tried the Tony moly magic foot peeling mask. It says it takes about 5 days before you notice anything. I’d say around day 3 my feet started peeling and we’re done peeling around day 5. After they peeled my feet were not any softer than they were before using so not sure the point of the product.
Crystal Z.
Humble
This was really neat and worked well on my feet. The smell is odd but only last while the socks are on. My feet felt really smooth once all the dead skin peeled off.
Cael H.
Augusta, GA
I love this product. My feet have never felt this soft before! And at only $6 it’s totally worth it. The BabyFeet brand has the same exact product but it costs $25 for ONE! ... I used it one night and then a week later, but Skin was like falling off every wear I went. Disgusting right? Lol.
MaryRose C.
New Rochelle, NY
AMAZING!! Never have my feet felt softer, and as a bonus, the whole process is just a little bit gross :). Very easy to use, and I stared to see the peeling results in just a few days. Will absolutely make this a bimonthly thing, and I think will let me skip a pedicure here and there!
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Katarina S.
Stratford, CT
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Andrea M.
Johnston, RI
Where can I buy this ?
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?