BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• What is your experience with this product? Does it work well or c...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering have any o...2 Answers
  • I have a tattoo on the top of my foot, would this peel or fade it?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
This felt great on my feet. The peeling process took a few days to a week and during that time my feel looked flakey and gross so exposing my feet was not something I wanted to do but once the peeling was done my feet were so much better!
Amanda P.
DeWitt
Didn't work like people say me and my sister did this together we did everything properly and even left them on a bit longer then recommended a week or to later there was slight peeling but nothing that improved the texture of our feet
Michela L.
El Mirage, AZ
This foot peeling mask worked, but. My husband and I had to leave it on longer than the expected time. The first time I used it I followed the time on the packaging and it didn’t do much at all. It made my feet itch really bad, but they did peel
danielle d.
Byesville, OH
You see results after a couple days. I have manly feet that are super dry and just bad. This help make them soft but unless you use them a lot combined with other products you won't see much results if your feet are bad.
Cara S.
THESE. RIGHT. HERE. are amazing. My problem areas - the padding on my big toes, my heels, around the nails on my toes. My feet aren't terrible per se, but it's noticeable, I have thick layers of skin that are chronically rough. The first time I used these I put them on for 1.5-2 hours ( I fell asleep with them on) I love the smell of them, strong, but good. So after about 3 days of experiencing very very minimal peeling, when I came out of the shower holy tony moly it just peeled right on off. If you love peeling skin than you should honestly purchase these just for fun. It all came off, I kid you not, I had no gross rough tough skin left. The peeling probably lasted for another 3 days. In the months that followed I did get some of my tough skin back but on the second use, they peeled quicker and with even more. By the third use my feet are now totally smooth, it's been about half a year since then and I maintain their smoothness by lotioning after the shower. I recommend this product to so many of my friends, it really is a miracle worker. My only suggestion is choose a good time to treat them and bare in mind peeling may last a week +,(so not the same week of your girls trip to the rooftop pool bar)
Carolyn W.
This works pretty well! It peeled my foot skin off as well as another brand that cost me $25. It didn't take all of my rough skin off, though (probably 90% came off), and the shedding skin can be kind of messy.
Kristen S.
Bermuda Run
watched a hand full of youtube videos before trying this. it worked magic!!! the only disappointment i had was i wish it soaked into my heels a little more? my toes and the bottom or my feel are silky smooth but my heels didn’t even peel
Kirsten P.
South Amherst, OH
This was amazing! I applied the booties for just about one hour and within a week I was peeling full sheets of dead skin from my feet! The price and results were well worth it and I will purchase again.
Brittnei A.
Oakwood Vlg, OH
This was great. CONFESSION... I’m a picker so when it stared to flake I peeled off all the dead skin (which it advises you NOT to do) but underneath was the most glorious baby soft feet. Buying again.
Talia D.
So this product has completely disgusting results- but it WORKS! Your feet will literally look like you walked over lava barefoot for 4 days, but once they peel your feet will have never felt better!
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Hempstead, NY
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?
Molly R.
Will these fit all foot sizes? I'm thinking of getting two pairs so my hubby and I can do it together