BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?1 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work w...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering ha...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Holli J.
Edinburgh
First off. I didn’t know it was going to actually make my feet peel. Didn’t think it would work. Well it does.. it’s so weird. Your entire foot peels.. even the top of your foot! But it’s worth it. Makes your feet super smooth. It’s just super weird. It’s like putting your foot in s bag of jelly for an hour
Stefanie F.
Elizabeth City
This works pretty well. I read mixed reviews so I didn’t know what to expect. I did the soak on a Friday and on the following Tuesday my feet started to show signs of slight peeling. I took a bath and after that it really started to peel. A few days later and almost done peeling and my feet are super soft!
Lindsey H.
I have the worst feet. So dry and callused from being on them 12+ hours a day. These peeling shoes sloughed it all off and continued for 2 weeks. My feet felt so good and I wanted to just peel off all the dead skin that was coming off but had to leave it alone (per instructions) highly recommend !
Vanessa R.
Pensacola , FL
Tried the Tony moly magic foot peeling mask. It says it takes about 5 days before you notice anything. I’d say around day 3 my feet started peeling and we’re done peeling around day 5. After they peeled my feet were not any softer than they were before using so not sure the point of the product.
Crystal Z.
Humble
This was really neat and worked well on my feet. The smell is odd but only last while the socks are on. My feet felt really smooth once all the dead skin peeled off.
Emma M.
Madison, WI
These did nothing. I left them on for 2.5 hours and ended up taking them off because the smell was giving me a migraine and making me nauseous. My feet also felt freezing cold the entire time I had them on. It's been over a week now, and literally nothing has happened. I don't recommend these.
MaryRose C.
AMAZING!! Never have my feet felt softer, and as a bonus, the whole process is just a little bit gross :). Very easy to use, and I stared to see the peeling results in just a few days. Will absolutely make this a bimonthly thing, and I think will let me skip a pedicure here and there!
Abigail G.
I really enjoyed this product. The shoes were easy to keep on and worn for 15 min. My feet did have extensive peeling after a few days, but once the peeling was done my feet were baby soft. I have tried other feet healing shoes that did not make my feet peel and made my feet soft enough. But it is a great product and smelled very nice.
Venice D.
Edmond, OK
I got this hoping it would peel my dead skin like I've seen in some videos but this is very mild, while it does peels and it took about 6 days to start peeling It wassnt much. It peeled off the top of my feet, the sides and toes but my heels didn't and that's where I need more help!
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
Okay so I thought this was a crazy product so I tried it on a whim and I love it! It is easy to apply since the formula is in sheets shapes like slippers. I bought more of the Tony Moly Changing U and use it every few months to treat my feet! It was awesome and I’d recommend it to anyone.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Hempstead, NY
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?
Molly R.
Will these fit all foot sizes? I'm thinking of getting two pairs so my hubby and I can do it together